• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

There's literally nothing different here than what I've already addressed in the P&A thread and in this one.

He didn't create an avatar, it's just possessing an existing vessel, and his original body is completely devoid of life and can't save him in the other dimension.

Extensions of himself doesn't debunk anything either. Literally the only reason why he can possess people in the first place and exist non-corporeally is because the Ten Commandments exist. You're actually debunking your own argument.

******* stop with this shit.

There's literally nothing different here than what I've already addressed in the P&A thread and in this one.

He didn't create an avatar, it's just possessing an existing vessel, and his original body is completely devoid of life and can't save him in the other dimension.

Extensions of himself doesn't debunk anything either. Literally the only reason why he can possess people in the first place and exist non-corporeally is because the Ten Commandments exist. You're actually debunking your own argument.

******* stop with this shit.
I thought possessing Britannia would count as an avatar creation. When was his true body devoid of life? Anyway there’s all I will drop this. How’s life? Any progress?

523487ae-9cd1-4c54-927b-59dde2f735cc
This

Oh, right.

I might as well just make a new version so I can upload it directly to the wiki without any quality drop (that was done as a different file type through my message wall).

I'll be like 5 or 10 minutes.

It doesn't.

It was left behind without any kind of consciousness.

DK is completely dead, hence why Chaos could be unleashed.

Fine.

Some. I just had something to do yesterday.
When can we work on nnt hax abilities because high ranking demons should have resistance to ESP at this point.

Isn’t purgatory 4d?
The Natsu vs Meliodas thread is the perfect exemple of why we asked you multiple times to stop with these VS threads until we complete the profiles.

They can call grace and will basically avoid explaining their points to add this vs asap most of their votes actually come from before any arguments were given.

I hope that you won’t launch any other stupid VS before we complete the pages all you are leading to is more hate from people towards you and us not wanting to help you anymore…

And no offense but Majinere was right no competent debater is currently interested in defending NNT.

I did try to oppose arguments but they were kind of ignored so I won’t really try anymore and you’ll get stomped and outvote not only by them but by Majin, me and every other person that asked you multiple times to avoid these.

You welcome these are mine too I hope he understands and won’t take it personally.

I can see why people hate NNT and NNT supporters now.
The vs matches are just for fun and to bring back the glory that nnt had back in the day. Isn’t it boring not being talked about? Isn’t it fun debating others with a verse your passionate about?

They are not fun when no offense, you make them or participate in them. You tend to ignore, repeat and even make up wincons. It genuinely sucks the fun out whenever you're arguing.

I'm no good debater myself infact I don't do that shit but seeing you participate in a vsbattle is really not fun. It's very good you're passionate about the verse but please for the love of God change your approach to vsbattles.

Yeah it's literally fun when you constantly make everyone mad of you.
Are you seriously mocking me?
They are not fun when no offense, you make them or participate in them. You tend to ignore, repeat and even make up wincons. It genuinely sucks the fun out whenever you're arguing.

I'm no good debater myself infact I don't do that shit but seeing you participate in a vsbattle is really not fun. It's very good you're passionate about the verse but please for the love of God change your approach to vsbattles.
Fine I will hold off on matches until the profiles are fully completed

Back