• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

To also put it another way.

Say I had an original body in another dimension, but now I'm a non-corporeal being who's possessing someone else.

My new body is destroyed, and my non-corporeal spirit is separated.

At any time, I can just open a wormhole to get to my old body.

Then, I get an entirely different body, but it's totally destroyed alongside the non-corporeal essence.

Even the fact that the original body is easily accessible makes no difference. It's not Type 9 because no part of that is directly contingent on the fact that the other body is in the other realm, and the essence or other bodies can't just reform there if destroyed. It'd make no difference whether the body is located, as well.

This on par with giving everyone on the wiki Type 8 immortality just because the universe exists.
Byashura did you forget to add the ominous nebula feat clac to Zeldris profile? The one with 25x FTL I think aether made it.

Byashura did you forget to add the ominous nebula feat clac to Zeldris profile? The one with 25x FTL I think aether made it.
I didn't forget. The methods used are just in discussion right now.
Yo Byasura any update on the 4kota profiles?
Nearly done. I just had to cut a few days short for reasons I won't discuss.

I didn't forget. The methods used are just in discussion right now.

Nearly done. I just had to cut a few days short for reasons I won't discuss.
How’s life? The ON calc has not contentions and I think that crt has been concluded. Could you spare some time and look at nnt crt 3.5?

Fine.

We had discussions about it in that thread, and concluded that we shouldn't use perception stuff for the moment. We might be making a new one to address this.

Not at the moment.
Are you releasing the 4 knights profile at the same time? Hopefully the ongoing nnt crts can be closed and applied.

We had discussions about it in that thread, and concluded that we shouldn't use perception stuff for the moment. We might be making a new one to address this.
Weren’t said discussions about situations where the character doesn’t have the feat himself like Guila that’s never shown reacting to Lightning even though she reacts and outspeed lightning timers?

In ON case he is blitzing Ludo and his succion (not his movement just his succion) Is enough to draw in Lightspeed Ludo.

Also Here Is Merlin profile:
far higher with Infinity (Can enchant her magic and make it overpower True Form Chandler’s Exterminate Ray at night[55])
Why don’t We use normal Enchanter type multiplier since she enchanted her weapon?

There was other stuff as well. Anyway, we'll leave it for discussion later.

I'm pretty sure she's not enchanting her weapon at all, but that's not even how the amp works. It's an exponential amp (weapon x magic) due to infusing a weapon with magic and attacking with it.

For example, if Zeldris fired magic out of his sword, the magic wouldn't retain the multiplier because it doesn't have the presence of a blade with it. The blade itself wouldn't have the properties and increased destructive power afforded by magic.

I'm pretty sure she's not enchanting her weapon at all, but that's not even how the amp works. It's an exponential amp (weapon x magic) due to infusing a weapon with magic and attacking with it.

For example, if Zeldris fired magic out of his sword, the magic wouldn't retain the multiplier because it doesn't have the presence of a blade with it. The blade itself wouldn't have the properties and increased destructive power afforded by magic.
What about enchantment amps for Arthur he would be 5c with enchantments? Why can’t the Meliodas blitz Arthur be used? It was agreed upon try asking other staff if it can be used.

What about enchantment amps for Arthur he would be 5c with enchantments?
Yes, but only with Chaos' power.
Why can’t the Meliodas blitz Arthur be used? It was agreed upon try asking other staff if it can be used.
There was another thread and other instances where it wasn't.

Now let us just discuss this shit somewhere else, thank you.

Yeah
She Is enchanting Ordan, her attacks aren’t bladed attacks but it’s not something that disconnects from the weapon either like projectiles, and We clearly see the increase in power
The beam does have the properties and destructive power amp of Ordan we can see it’s size Is massively correlated to her weapon being enchanted.
We should look into that to see what type of enchantments she may have.

her attacks aren’t bladed attacks but it’s not something that disconnects from the weapon either like projectiles
Which means we don't know how it works. Let's not assume.
We clearly see the increase in power
Infinity does that to attacks anyway, as we're shown in the Cursed By Light novel and told in the databook (page 31).

So, just using Infinity itself would make the beam increase in power.
The beam does have the properties and destructive power amp of Ordan
You've got it the wrong way round.

The amp works by giving weaponry the properties of magic, not by giving magic the properties of weaponry. How would that even work?
we can see it’s size Is massively correlated to her weapon being enchanted.
As I said, Infinity does that anyway.

Also, characters' fists and energy blasts are boosted via enchantments, while magic attacks can be boosted via weapons without getting the amp (like God Ripper). That doesn't mean the amp is equivalent to an actual enchanted weapon.

We're not arguing that Merlin didn't get stronger or weaker, what we're arguing is if the 2-3 or 10x enchantment is even applicable. And simply boosting an attack to be more powerful in this way isn't really proof in and of itself.

Last edited:
basicamente diz que Ban está vagando sem parar pelo Endless Underworld/Purgatory

Editar: um formulário Nai é usado para «Endless»

As formas Nai são formas especiais usadas para negar coisas e tornar algo mais literal , razão pela qual não é considerado hiperbólico nesta frase
There's a layman here at VsBattle who disagrees that the nai form is used to make things more literal.

I just don't say it's @Alonik because he's humble

Stop getting on my case every single time it’s so annoying. Just look at nakaba twitter and you’ll see.
It's annoying seeing you spread misinformation. Send the exact sentence of nakaba himself saying chaos created it. I'm not gonna look for something you claimed my guy.

It's annoying seeing you spread misinformation. Send the exact sentence of nakaba himself saying chaos created it. I'm not gonna look for something you claimed my guy.
My bad I saw someone had asked it but it seems that it wasn’t answered I was just misremembering things.

There's a layman here at VsBattle who disagrees that the nai form is used to make things more literal.

I just don't say it's @Alonik because he's humble
It Is used to inverse the meaning of words and make them more litteral, End therefore become « Endless » it isn’t even accepted tho so np.

Which means we don't know how it works. Let's not assume.

Infinity does that to attacks anyway, as we're shown in the Cursed By Light novel and told in the databook (page 31).

So, just using Infinity itself would make the beam increase in power.

You've got it the wrong way round.

The amp works by giving weaponry the properties of magic, not by giving magic the properties of weaponry. How would that even work?

As I said, Infinity does that anyway.

Also, characters' fists and energy blasts are boosted via enchantments, while magic attacks can be boosted via weapons without getting the amp (like God Ripper). That doesn't mean the amp is equivalent to an actual enchanted weapon.

We're not arguing that Merlin didn't get stronger or weaker, what we're arguing is if the 2-3 or 10x enchantment is even applicable. And simply boosting an attack to be more powerful in this way isn't really proof in and of itself.
Is interdimensional range for true magic Meliodas a no go?

Yes, but only with Chaos' power.

There was another thread and other instances where it wasn't.

Now let us just discuss this shit somewhere else, thank you.
How’s life? Also have you made the profiles for the four knights? Did you add the hax from makai nnt/4koa crt

Back