• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Mfs. I swear, I have to answer this question every week.
Shouldn't the Albions have 7-A Durability for tanking it's own full countered attack?
No. Its cheek was completely burned off. They just scale to their own AP.

Fyi, stronger characters that can do this kind of harm to Albion are 7-A, and currently nobody scales 1:1 with Albion's durability (Ash Hendy is just power), so it'd change nothing.
it didn’t
Yes it did. I even showed the scan in the dura section, and here's some more.

We scale Twigo and Gilthunder because they were barely scratched by their own reflected magic, but we don't scale Hendrickson because his entire forehead was bleeding heavily (plus, he's been harmed by weaker/comparable people's unarmed strikes).

Last edited:
Mfs. I swear, I have to answer this question every week.

No. Its cheek was completely burned off. They just scale to their own AP.

Fyi, stronger characters that can do this kind of harm to Albion are 7-A, and currently nobody scales 1:1 with Albion's durability (Ash Hendy is just power), so it'd change nothing.

Yes it did. I even showed the scan in the dura section, and here's some more.

We scale Twigo and Gilthunder because they were barely scratched by their own reflected magic, but we don't scale Hendrickson because his entire forehead was bleeding heavily (plus, he's been harmed by weaker/comparable people's unarmed strikes).
How’s life? Any progress?

We are, but we're still using the mountain end.

I don't think using sulfuric acid or miasma (which is just darkness, btw, and normally not dark enough to have mass) for the entire tornado makes sense at all, otherwise it'd just be a big liquid or black tornado. It's at least mostly air.

Also, that's not the density of sulfuric acid.

We are, but we're still using the mountain end.

I don't think using sulfuric acid or miasma (which is just darkness, btw, and normally not dark enough to have mass) for the entire tornado makes sense at all, otherwise it'd just be a big liquid or black tornado. It's at least mostly air.

Also, that's not the density of sulfuric acid.
I was thinking like this also before, but there is statement about,
it's created by demon king + stating it's the power of god (maybe also reffering to his godly power can created demon realm filled by miasma inside it?)
it's stated the tornado created by poison that very very toxic and and the density is high
It's also stated if no creature can survive this.
this is nothing but miasma, which same reason demon king create demon world with miasma inside it, so no one race can survive in demon realm beside demon itself. And it's also explain a lot why zeldris (and cusack chandler) can survive without any problem even without any harlequin or ludociel protection inside the tornado due they're a demon that naturally has resistance to miasma.
Also iirc, miasma doesn't actually have darkness appreance
In movie it's showing in like purple and red gas, meliodas exedus miasma invisibly, their darkness blood also called as miasma. Density of normal air is pretty low so
Gonna be weird to me if it's normal air but called high density.

I don't see how that changes literally anything, especially since we have no idea how long it took him to make the Demon Realm while in his absolute prime.

It's awash in poison. Also, it's quite possible that nothing can survive it due to, you know, being poisonous and insanely high-velocity.

I'll address the rest in a bit, but there's literally nothing even saying it's miasma. So I really don't see why I need to.
Yeah it does, actually.

Edit: I should look into the translations, since miasma is called poison here.

Nabaka even says Zeldris and Derieri's darkness coverings are miasma.
It's stated to be high-density energy.

Last edited:
I don't see how that changes literally anything, especially since we have no idea how long it took him to make the Demon Realm while in his absolute prime.

It's awash in poison. Also, it's quite possible that nothing can survive it due to, you know, being poisonous and insanely high-velocity.

I'll address the rest in a bit, but there's literally nothing even saying it's miasma. So I really don't see why I need to.

Yeah it does, actually.

Nabaka even says Zeldris and Derieri's darkness coverings are miasma.

It's stated to be high-density energy.
But wouldn’t that buff the LS though?

What I'm saying wouldn't, what Aether is saying (which I disagree with) would.
Also it’s worth calcing the miasma clearing feat it would only scale to the goddess magic amp it could be up to high 6a maybe moon level
Are we taking this tornado calculation as LS?
The ap feats not really worth it to do but, LS should be worth atleast

volume = 600072980962*2070 (using density of miasma or sulfuric acid)
= 1.2421511e+15 (Baseline Class P)

We've had this argument a trillion times.

I'm not getting into it unless something substantial comes.

There's not even an accepted calc.

Anyway, I've been trying to get the novel to clarify more details, but it's basically impossible for some reason (even getting otherwise lost media is easier for me).

There's not even an accepted calc.

Anyway, I've been trying to get the novel to clarify more details, but it's basically impossible for some reason (even getting otherwise lost media is easier for me).
Also if the calc is made it should just be a range or ED feat
I don't know.

Nobody can even agree on the parameters.
What about in like 3 days erasing miasma would be like high 6a

time isn't the only parameter.

i don't see a point in even making the calc until we get more info (from either the novel or 4koa)

Edit: I should look into the translations, since miasma is called poison here.
I looked at the kanji.

DK's storms (I have no clue what the proper translation for this whole scan is), Melascula's miasma, Meliodas' Assault Mode emissions (which doesn't say vapours, btw), and the Demon World's miasma are all 瘴気.

Other instances of poison in the series are different.

Either, they all are miasma, or Nabaka refers to poisonous gas in general as miasma. Personally, I think they're all just miasma, but Makai can clarify this.

But, as I said, it doesn't really change anything (it probably makes it worse) because we know what miasma in the series is, and the density from Bambu's calc wouldn't apply.

Last edited:
time isn't the only parameter.

i don't see a point in even making the calc until we get more info (from either the novel or 4koa)
It’s simple miasma planet wide was cleared in a few days(maybe 1 considering how sudden the attack was) by an unknown mean possibly light magic

I looked at the kanji.

DK's storms (I have no clue what the proper translation for this whole scan is), Melascula's miasma, Meliodas' Assault Mode emissions (which doesn't say vapours, btw), and the Demon World's miasma are all 瘴気.

Either, they all are miasma, or Nabaka refers to poisonous gas in general as miasma. Personally, I think they're all just miasma, but Makai can clarify this.

But, as I said, it doesn't really change anything (it probably makes it worse) because we know what miasma in the series is, and the density from Bambu's calc wouldn't apply.
Is this an upgrade Dahlia oneshot the indura at night time?

Oh my God please don't start this whole miasma shit again
forgot-did-i-forget-again.gif

Do you ever get tired of repeating the same shit over and over again genuine question?

Like if you don't get tired other people do it's annoying and frustrating

I looked at the kanji.

The Kanji Is Miasma which is just noxious air

It’s simple miasma planet wide was cleared in a few days(maybe 1 considering how sudden the attack was) by an unknown mean possibly light magic
It’s not an unknown mean it’s a sacred light orb that dispelled then entirety of the miasma through the entire dimension.

A Low 5-B calc Is getting examined about this orb

Yeah try and post this int he calc request thread
Unfortunately very few calc members ever used the method Aether used (which is about luminosity) for now everybody that saw the calc seemed to agree with it math wise it’s now our job to argue about it narratively (which i did already)

The feat Is obvious and should definitely be accepted if correct math wise.

Unfortunately very few calc members ever used the method Aether used (which is about luminosity) for now everybody that saw the calc seemed to agree with it math wise it’s now our job to argue about it narratively (which i did already)

The feat Is obvious and should definitely be accepted if correct math wise.
Still it's worth posting in the calc request thread

In movie it's showing in like purple and red gas, meliodas exedus miasma invisibly, their darkness blood also called as miasma. Density of normal air is pretty low so
Did you do the miasma calc?
Aether probably did let him cook unless he ask for your help
Could you post the scans here just in case?

The novel statement about the golden light.
it’s already in the calc description With the translation.
Why not just do the calc to save time?
Cuz We agreed to wait for more infos on miasma We can’t even tell it’s density actually
Procrastination is bad.
Hence why we are pushing another method that’s way safer and easier to argue for and Would lead to higher results than the « miasma on the Planet not the dimension» bs

Why not just do the calc to save time? Procrastination is bad.
It's not about procrastination.

What part of 'time isn't the only parameter' did you not understand?
It wasn't possibly light magic, it was light magic.

But, regardless, the fact that we don't even know exactly how it was destroyed (as in if it was broken down, or something else) adds a whole other layer.

Last edited:
Back