• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedster352

He/Him
A photon is a particle representing a quantum of light or other electromagnetic radiation. A photon carries energy proportional to the radiation frequency but has zero rest mass. Here I am proposing resistance to quantum manipulation for the demon clan since they can resist ark which manipulates photons. Changed to resistance to atomic deconstruction for the demon clan.

Byashura agreed this can be used for resistance to density manipulation for the sins not for LS. I am proposing power modification and fusionism for Merlin Here Merlin should also get Vivian Abilities that would be vector manipulation, Ice manipulation and elemental manipulation.

Edit High regeneration for the supreme deity Here
Also regeneration negation High and elemental interaction for high ranking demons. Since she couldn’t use her regen after the hit. With Hellblaze and darkness related to their Dark energy Here
Resistance to ESP and limited resistance to telepathy for Ban using zero sign Here
Clairvoyance for high ranking demons Aware of those seeing them trough magic ball
They can pick up on power signatures from hundreds of miles away, even ones that want to stay hidden.
Edit Empathic manipulation for deldry Here

Votes 3 staff disagree with quantum manipulation. Byashura is neutral on Regeneration upgrade, density manipulation and is ok with possibly for Merlin, empathic manipulation for deldry and ban and high ranking demon upgrades. 1 staff and 3 others agree with the regeneration upgrade

Last edited:
Sorry but no. To get resistences to quantum manipulation it needs for the characters to resist directly to the quantum manipulation and its uses, not because light is formed from it or the like, as we don't give matter manipulation or resistence to characters because they control the earth element which is made from atoms thus matter manip.

Sorry but no. To get resistences to quantum manipulation it needs for the characters to resist directly to the quantum manipulation and its uses, not because light is formed from it or the like, as we don't give matter manipulation or resistence to characters because they control the earth element which is made from atoms thus matter manip.
What about the other abilities? Also Monspeet and many other use the word light particles which are photons and those are quantum particles and high ranking demons resist this.
Time to give Katara matter manipulation for controlling water molecules.

Yeah, no. This is an extreme reach.
False equivalence

It doesn't work like that. You don't get an ability If it doesn't state or show its applications. X may manipulate light but without a feat or statement, then it won't get a deeper level about it, like how characters that manipulate gravity don't get spacetime along with it as gravity bends the spacetime. It needs to be state or shown - "X lifted its hand and with it the gravity increased by countless times trying to crush Y. As seconds passsed, not only were the surroundings affected but even the spacetime." Something like this. Must be said within the verse, not by applying our real world concepts.

It doesn't work like that. You don't get an ability If it doesn't state or show its applications. X may manipulate light but without a feat or statement, then it won't get a deeper level about it, like how characters that manipulate gravity don't get spacetime along with it as gravity bends the spacetime. It needs to be state or shown - "X lifted its hand and with it the gravity increased by countless times trying to crush Y. As seconds passsed, not only were the surroundings affected but even the spacetime." Something like this. Must be said within the verse, not by applying our real world concepts.
Normally I would agree with you if they said they manipulate light I wouldn’t even bring this up but it’s stated numerous times that they manipulate light particles which are photons and those are quantum particles.

We do not make that leap for any sort of mention of light particles in media. Period.

I will say this as well as I can try. It must be said directly that they manipulate the quantum to get the power. If a verse has X manipulate the particles of something then it just means they just have a deeper or more detailed manipulation of said element compared to just using light, fire, water, etc directly.

A verse doesn't have smaller particles beyond what they have shown, to exist within the verse. It must be stated that the light particles are quantum particles as they follow the wave-particle theory. Of it doesn't have such a statement or similar reason, or a direct feat that show this, then they will only get light manipulation through the Manipulation of particles.

I will say this as well as I can try. It must be said directly that they manipulate the quantum to get the power. If a verse has X manipulate the particles of something then it just means they just have a deeper or more detailed manipulation of said element compared to just using light, fire, water, etc directly.

A verse doesn't have smaller particles beyond what they have shown, to exist within the verse. It must be stated that the light particles are quantum particles as they follow the wave-particle theory. Of it doesn't have such a statement or similar reason, or a direct feat that show this, then they will only get light manipulation through the Manipulation of particles.
But light particles are photons their isn’t any other term for them. Also this is a science related show.

It must be said within the verse such a thing, not scaling from Reality as its a fantasy series whose laws and physics can vary and not be the same, thats why we have the standards for all kind of stuffs like light, black hole, etc. While we use the concepts and theories from the real world, they are but a guiding hand while the physics from the verse takes priority.

Anyway, if its not stated or directly shown, it will no be given quantum manipulation on such a thing.

It must be said within the verse such a thing, not scaling from Reality as its a fantasy series whose laws and physics can vary and not be the same, thats why we have the standards for all kind of stuffs like light, black hole, etc. While we use the concepts and theories from the real world, they are but a guiding hand while the physics from the verse takes priority.

Anyway, if its not stated or directly shown, it will no be given quantum manipulation on such a thing.
But it has been said to be light particles and those are an actual thing. Anyway what are your thoughts on the other abilities?

A photon is a particle representing a quantum of light or other electromagnetic radiation. A photon carries energy proportional to the radiation frequency but has zero rest mass. Here I am proposing resistance to quantum manipulation for the demon clan since they can resist ark which manipulates photons.
I cannot agree with this.

Edit High regeneration for the supreme deity Here

This doesn't look like regeneration. More like her transporting herself.

I cannot agree with this.

This doesn't look like regeneration. More like her transporting herself.
Not quite here body is actually light and she is reforming it in the human world she even says she is light itself anyway are you good with the other abilties?

Resisting light-based attacks, which are constructed of photons, doesn't grant you a resistance to Quantum Manipulation without direct evidence or heavy implications of your matter being affected on the most fundamental level possible, like the indivisible quanta which constitutes your physical body. NNT doesn't have these statements, therefor, they don't gain a resistance to Quantum Manipulation.

I'll address the other proposals later.

Last edited:
Resisting light-based attacks, which are constructed of photons, doesn't grant you a resistance to Quantum Manipulation without direct evidence of heavy implications of your matter being affected on the most fundamental level possible, like the indivisible quanta which constitutes your physical body. NNT doesn't have these statements, therefor, they don't gain a resistance to Quantum Manipulation.

I'll address the other proposals later.
Byahsura agrees with them if you check the four knights discussion thread.

Byahsura agrees with them if you check the four knights discussion thread.
I doubt he actually agrees with this, but even if he did that doesn't really matter since he hasn't participated in this thread yet. Currently, the vast majority of people, including mods disagree with the resistance to Quantum Manipulation, so until you can get mods with evaluation rights to agree with the resistance it isn't getting accepted.

I doubt he actually agrees with this, but even if he did that doesn't really matter since he hasn't participated in this thread yet. Currently, the vast majority of people, including mods disagree with the resistance to Quantum Manipulation, so until you can get mods with evaluation rights to agree with the resistance it isn't getting accepted.
I didn't mean the quantum manipulation thing I meant the other proposed changes. It's quite simple limited resistance to quantum manipulation or they just get resistance to atomic deconstruction

They haven't showcased any of that so they wouldn't get it. Just manipulating light particles doesn't give you that power.

If ByAsura agrees then he can make his case here. Until then, those changes have been summarily rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back