• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

They need massive amounts of work on them.

Plus, half of them are just the same thing with different names and images.

Sure.

But I'm not doing more than a bit of editing and turning the sandboxes into pages when it comes to grand cross.

You forgot to add damage reduction for green Merlin since her passive prevents her from being one shot and all attacks can only do up to 30 percent hp even ultimates also you forgot gowther profile.
Also all grand cross characters musy have life manipulation since they can heal from the damage they inflict.

In hindsight, my scaling chains make perfect sense.

Elizabeth gutter stomped weakened Zeldris DK, but had a way harder time dealing with the Indura even before they began to evolve. So there's no way they can be multiple demon mark multipliers (one-shot gaps) above Ludoshel and Mael.

And none of the Sins, except True Magic Meliodas (specifically True Magic, mind you) and Escanor (since he didn't have his Grace prior to the final battle with DK Zeldris), were even regarded as candidates for breaking DK's curse.

And, while Griamore was kind of wrong because TM Mel is > DK, for him to even say that Meliodas is on par with DK in this True Magic implies his base form isn't on par with 50% DK/DK Meliodas at all.

Half of y'all are cornballs, and I was completely justified in what I did.
I didn't understand anything (⁠─⁠.⁠─⁠|⁠|⁠)

In hindsight, my scaling chains make perfect sense.

Elizabeth gutter stomped weakened Zeldris DK, but had a way harder time dealing with the Indura even before they began to evolve. So there's no way they can be multiple demon mark multipliers (one-shot gaps) above Ludoshel and Mael.

And none of the Sins, except True Magic Meliodas (specifically True Magic, mind you) and Escanor (since he didn't have his Grace prior to the final battle with DK Zeldris), were even regarded as candidates for breaking DK's curse.

And, while Griamore was kind of wrong because TM Mel is > DK, for him to even say that Meliodas is on par with DK in this True Magic implies his base form isn't on par with 50% DK/DK Meliodas at all.

Half of y'all are cornballs, and I was completely justified in what I did.
Or maybe Griamore and Zel talk about 100% DK.

Wouldn’t it make sense that TMF scales to 100% DK specifically when it is stated to be « close to Chaos » in the Q/A (ik We considered it as a joke or sum like that but it’s getting more and more serious each day that passes)

Griamore literally can't be. But the exact form of DK TM is actually on par with is irrelevant to the point I was making.

It didn't refer to Chaos, it referred to Hawk Mama, who only contained a sealed form of Chaos and was weaker than it.

Griamore literally can't be. But the exact form of DK TM is actually on par with is irrelevant to the point I was making.
Which is that we are cornballs 🥺😖😣
It didn't refer to Chaos, it referred to Hawk Mama, who only contained a sealed form of Chaos and was weaker than it.
Isn’t Hawk Mama just a way to illustrate Chaos He just could not spoil his own manga with it so he might have called Chaos Mama Hawk.
On Q/A 361 he « joked » as We say Here about HM power being immeasurable Blablabla i think it makes sense for him to foreshadow something making it seem like a joke at first.

Can we just stop the arguing until byashura finishes then after that it’s open season
Which is that we are cornballs 🥺😖😣

Isn’t Hawk Mama just a way to illustrate Chaos He just could not spoil his own manga with it so he might have called Chaos Mama Hawk.
On Q/A 361 he « joked » as We say Here about HM power being immeasurable Blablabla i think it makes sense for him to foreshadow something making it seem like a joke at first.
Ahem

You know i’m not putting a knife to his throat for him to answer rn the difference between me and some other members on VSBW Is that i won’t die because i don’t get an answer in a minute.

It’s also something that i’m not arguing for it’s just something We could change our view on if He disagrees he can just say « disagreed » and Go on with the profiles.
i won’t Go for Guardiola’s pressing trying to get his ass to do things.

Happy to see that you now wants him to be fully concentrated on the upgrade, Good efforts hope you’ll keep that mentality !

Maybe that's possible, but I really doubt it considering the nature of Hawk Mama itself as suppressed Chaos.

Either way, we can just agree to disagree here.

images

Just a few profiles and a couple hundred links.

That last part may seem like a lot, but I've been doing thousands this week.

Back