• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas Tier & scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is my take from the NNT chapter
1-Leme end the whole "it said britnina " crap... thats where its happening first , remember way back when induras first came out? they were a threat to all of brtinina(ill post scan) already.
2-ban said world twice, meliodas said world once ,demon king said world once also
3- "but that would mean other verse gets the same upgrade" -that depends... they was stated to be able to destroy the world VIA ABILITIES... meliodas is causing this just by existing ...
4- im ok with him not being planet this is an overtime feat but hes much higher than country just by the damage hes causing easily ( i still think their higher due to ocean)

5- its the same as sensui/yamas/goku in terms of overtime feats and statements(been stated too many times to ignore) only difference is meliodas is just existing not doing anything but being in the mortal plane(translation that was used on a different site) and hes in BASE FORM...
Indura powers
as you can see world cant mean britannia else they would've used it

Meliodas planet feat
the word world being used by DK himself

6-it hasnt even been 12 hrs yet and the earth is spliting and storms all over GB
Meliodas planet feat 2
proof of Translation

7- im not saying hes planet but hes far higher than country and this should scale to DK/SD/Ban and possibly ludo for blocking an attack form then in a weak state

Meliodas planet feat 3
used once again look at the commas before you scream"britainna"

Meliodas planet feat 4
the world is literally rejecting him and his power...

Any debunks? thats logical and not just screaming "hyperbole" like a dummy

Sim, foi dito antes que Meliodas seria poderoso demais para o mundo humano se unir ao poder do Rei Demônio com o seu. Desde que ele passou v├írias centenas de anos lutando contra DK no purgatório. DKMeliodas que lutou com Ban n├úo tinha todo o poder de DK. Este foi um salto de poder semelhante ao que aconteceu no final de Kongou Banchou, o outro mang├í do autor.

Muuuuh said:
Sim, foi dito antes que Meliodas seria poderoso demais para o mundo humano se unir ao poder do Rei Demônio com o seu. Desde que ele passou v├írias centenas de anos lutando contra DK no purgatório. DKMeliodas que lutou com Ban n├úo tinha todo o poder de DK. Este foi um salto de poder semelhante ao que aconteceu no final de Kongou Banchou, o outro mang├í do autor.
english? xd

Let me see if I can translate some of it.

Edit:"Yes, it has been said that Meliodas would be so strong to be in the human world and he'd fuse his power with the DK's. Since he spent several hundreds of years fighting him in the Purgatory, but the Meliodas who fought the DM alongside Ban didn't have all his (DK's) power. This is a power-up similar to the one that happened in Kongou Banchou, a manga from the same author."

The bolded part is where I'm not sure if I did it right, but it's something like that, hopefully.

Zezu1995 said:
Muuuuh said:
english? xd

Yes, it was said before that Meliodas would be too powerful for the human world to join the power of the Demon King with his. Since he spent several hundred years fighting DK in purgatory. DKMeliodas who fought with Ban did not have all the power of DK. This was a leap of power similar to what happened at the end of Kongou Banchou, the author's other manga.

ps: Sorry, google chrome tranlate this lol

Code:

So you think he was affecting the planet? this verse only takes place in Brittania and nothing implies it extends outside of that place besides the word "world" which doesn't always mean planet. It could just mean the general location they're in which fits context wise. Even a country is a "world".

cept the fact that NNT = our real planet plus wouldnt merlins teleport help prove its not only britaania?

In my opinion, if it was just Britannia they would say Britannia, it is not because only Britannia was shown that only she was Affected. Only she was shown because that's where the story goes. And in fact the last picture shows us that it's not just Britannia, the ocean is being affected.

its starting in britaania cuz thats his current location anyways pachi thats funny but also cant be debunked xd but nanashi is from another place so its not only GB

Muuuuh said:
In my opinion, if it was just Britannia they would say Britannia, it is not because only Britannia was shown that only she was Affected. Only she was shown because that's where the story goes. And in fact the last picture shows us that it's not just Britannia, the ocean is being affected.
It literally saids Britannia..

We are not going to do guesswork and place them at a random tier between Low 6-B and 5-B. So "likely much higher" or his current tier. Or get a feat that puts them higher.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Muuuuh said:
It literally saids Britannia..

They said Britannia when they show the destruction once. And they said that the world can not stand the force of meliodas (literally) more than 1.

pachi question what about the earth splits etc wouldnt you guys gotta calc that? also is there any snow in GB i need to know this its very important

snow areas

If you are referring to the splits in the panels above, those wont yield anything higher than what they are currently at.

The world is rejecting him and hence he can not stay in the world, but the world doesn't implode itself just to do that.

The actual scale of destruction is more limited.

It's just an unquantified higher than he was before. (Considering that it is the world rejecting him... is the damage even caused by Meliodas power?)

anyways i asked for snow areas in GB due to merlin teleport
Merlin teleport vivi
Merlin teleport vivi 2
oif there is none then other than nanashi this would be the 2nd proof of it being away from GB

Zezu1995 said:
yes its caused by his power , just existing is causing this
No. The disasters are not directly caused by Meliodas' power. The disasters are the manifestations of the world rejecting him. He is not the one doing those things.

PaChi2 said:
Zezu1995 said:
yes its caused by his power , just existing is causing this
No. The disasters are not directly caused by Meliodas' power. The disasters are the manifestations of the world rejecting him. He is not the one doing those things.
ban literally said his power is throwing off the balance

I don't think this is quantifiable. Even if Meliodas' sheer presence destroys Britannia over an extended period of time, that says nothing about his AP.

and about 3 other times its been stated that DK power would be too much for the world and he would have to leave its literally all posted above

Zezu1995 said:
and about 3 other times its been stated that DK power would be too much for the world and he would have to leave its literally all posted above
That is unquantificable. Irrelevant. You wont get an upgrade with that.

As I said: Likely much higher or nothing.

hmm fine.. i cant really fight that i guess. tho tbh i possibly should've waited for the next chapter

Sorry if I came off as rude, but I just wanted to make it clear that trying to guess Meliodas' new powerlevel is not how we do things. The statements are too vague, sorry.

the world rejecting Meliodas is just a way to say "he would destroy the balance of the world", as it was stated. Its not Meliodas' power thats causing that, its the world itself thats fearing him and trying to reject this power.

I can bring a separae case, from another fictional work, that can be used as an exaple to differentiate "the world rejecting you and consequently causing disasters" and "being too powerful for the world and destroying it with your presence"

I agree that this does not seem quantifiable yet.

1)Indura was a thread to Britannia, nothing implies that the can destroy it in one shot

2)the World means nothing, it can be the stand of country, earth and universe

3) more than 12 hours pass still Britain didn't get destroyed completely, it's an overtime feat with no time frame, we didn't even know how much time will require to destroy Britannia, this feat isn't usable unless they give a accurate time frame, and how they world will going to destroyed(like earth destruction,surface lvl etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back