• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I'm down to less than a dozen profiles now (most of which are relatively easy). I'm going to bed.

I'll have less time tomorrow, but there shouldn't be anything interfering with revising the final pages this time.
Also Meliodas FC 12 times shouldn’t that be baseline 5c for the final attack? Also how’s life?

Why? I literally showed that isn't the case with 12. Even a 13th full counter is only enough to get a plus rating, while a 14th is only 18% higher than baseline 5-C.

Fine.

I'm not sure.
Revenge Counter's AP is dependent on the accumulated damage done to Meliodas right?

So it's AP would vary depending on who attacks Meliodas and how many attacks they land right?

Let's say a 7-B (10 Megaton) character attacks Meliodas ten times, and Meliodas hits the 7-B character with Revenge Counter, would the RC be:

A. 100 Megatons
B. Far Higher than Meliodas' AP
C. Far Higher than the 7-B's AP

?

Quick question should Meliodas have higher with revenge counter since it was going to one shot the Commandments?
That’s a bit of a rhetorical situation idrk if we should specify that Revenge counter aka the sum of all attacks he received is higher than his own AP when it is explicitely stated to be a trump card used in desperate circumstances.

Revenge Counter's AP is dependent on the accumulated damage done to Meliodas right?

So it's AP would vary depending on who attacks Meliodas and how many attacks they land right?

Let's say a 7-B (10 Megaton) character attacks Meliodas ten times, and Meliodas hits the 7-B character with Revenge Counter, would the RC be:

A. 100 Megatons
B. Far Higher than Meliodas' AP
C. Far Higher than the 7-B's AP

?
It would always be higher than his own AP narratively speaking so I don’t think we should specify that it is higher.

That’s a bit of a rhetorical situation idrk if we should specify that Revenge counter aka the sum of all attacks he received is higher than his own AP when it is explicitely stated to be a trump card used in desperate circumstances.
We could just put varies with revenge counter like accelerator profile.

Hopefully once the profiles are updated we can start making matches with the big 3 and make the seven deadly sins verse back to the way it was before.
I'm not sure.
Should omnious nebula have limited attack reflection since it repelled the one Escanor attack?

Last edited:
Hopefully once the profiles are updated we can start making matches with the big 3 and make the seven deadly sins verse back to the way it was before.
Ah shit here we go again
Should omnious nebula have limited attack reflection since it repelled the one Escanor attack?
You can parry attacks from people without having the attack reflected back on them.

Ah shit here we go again

You can parry attacks from people without having the attack reflected back on them.
I didn’t say anything wrong I am just talking about the fact that we can soon start making matches aganst Naruto, one piece and maybe bleach characters again. Finally nanatsu no taizai will become relevant again.

I didn’t say anything wrong I am just talking about the fact that we can soon start making matches aganst Naruto, one piece and maybe bleach characters again. Finally nanatsu no taizai will become relevant again.
Nnt will never become relevant on VSBW.
Some people just won’t really allow it, we also are quite inactive.

Bleach has too much supporters and hits 4-B here

Naruto/Boruto hits 5-B to 5-A

One Piece is the only big three verse we can talk about AP wise.

It’s okay to have a little bit of hope

We'll still get NNT low 2-C via Cath's quote (would only escalate to Chaos)

In hindsight, my scaling chains make perfect sense.

Elizabeth gutter stomped weakened Zeldris DK, but had a way harder time dealing with the Indura even before they began to evolve. So there's no way they can be multiple demon mark multipliers (one-shot gaps) above Ludoshel and Mael.

And none of the Sins, except True Magic Meliodas (specifically True Magic, mind you) and Escanor (since he didn't have his Grace prior to the final battle with DK Zeldris), were even regarded as candidates for breaking DK's curse.

And, while Griamore was kind of wrong because TM Mel is > DK, for him to even say that Meliodas is on par with DK in this True Magic implies his base form isn't on par with 50% DK/DK Meliodas at all.

Half of y'all are cornballs, and I was completely justified in what I did.

Last edited:

Elizabeth gutter stomped weakened Zeldris DK, but had a way harder time dealing with the Indura even before they began to evolve. So there's no way they can be multiple demon mark multipliers (one-shot gaps) above Ludoshel and Mael.

And none of the Sins, except True Magic Meliodas (specifically True Magic, mind you) and Escanor (since he didn't have his Grace prior to the final battle with DK Zeldris), were even regarded as candidates for breaking DK's curse.

And, while Griamore was kind of wrong because TM Mel is > DK, for him to even say that Meliodas is on par with DK in this True Magic implies his base form isn't on par with 50% DK/DK Meliodas at all.

In other words?

So you said all this just to gloat?

Tf you mean gloat? I'm just saying the scaling is (reasonably) accurate, and reinforcing my old arguments with points I should've brought up.

There's nothing to even gloat about because it's just ratings.

Anyway, I'm very nearly finished the last few profiles.

Tf you mean gloat? I'm just saying the scaling is (reasonably) accurate, and reinforcing my old arguments with points I should've brought up.

There's nothing to even gloat about because it's just ratings.

Anyway, I'm very nearly finished the last few profiles.
I see who’s making the four knights profiles?

Back