• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Unfortunately, no.

He didn't tank shit. The form was gone.
He survived it also I did the math the Albion calc being doubled is baseline 7a. So Albion durability needs to be 7a and Meliodas should be 7a with lostvanne. I just realized that assualt mode Meliodas had lostvanne when gifting Escanor is to a good upgrade? Isn’t it also said that grey demon Hendrickson is more durable than Albion?

He survived it
Barely.
So Albion durability needs to be 7a
No, because his cheek was destroyed.
Meliodas should be 7a with lostvanne.
He will be.
I just realized that assualt mode Meliodas had lostvanne when gifting Escanor is to a good upgrade?
Lostvayne cutting through Albion isn't enough for a consistent multiplier via rules. I'd have argued for it otherwise.
Isn’t it also said that grey demon Hendrickson is more durable than Albion?
No. Slader just says they're on par with each other.

Barely.

No, because his cheek was destroyed.

He will be.

Lostvayne cutting through Albion isn't enough for a consistent multiplier via rules. I'd have argued for it otherwise.

No. Slader just says they're on par with each other.
Say that a character gets his attack reflected at twice the power and their armour get a bit burned wouldn’t that still mean they can tank their attack?

However, characters that can one-shot Albions are 7-A.
Post training Diane, Lostvanne Meliodas, demon mark Mel w Lostvanne, wrath Meliodas w Lostvanne, Galand, King w true spirit spear, Merlin bos?, dawn Escanor, izraf?, commandments that should be it right?

PT Diane with Gideon, to be specific.

Why Izraf?
Because of his increasing power level. Shouldn’t wrath Meliodas be 7a because of his power level be 10 k? Sacred Treasure: Uniquely powerful weapons wielded by the Seven Deadly Sins and were once treasures of the Kingdom of Liones. A Sacred Treasure allows the user to draw out their powers to their full potential. Also are you going to make a page explaining magic in nnt?

Because of his increasing power level.
His power level is under 5k at night.
Shouldn’t wrath Meliodas be 7a because of his power level be 10 k?
He is.
Sacred Treasure: Uniquely powerful weapons wielded by the Seven Deadly Sins and were once treasures of the Kingdom of Liones. A Sacred Treasure allows the user to draw out their powers to their full potential.
Why is this relevant to anything?
Also are you going to make a page explaining magic in nnt?
Maybe.
Any luck with the profile updates so far?
I'm doing them.

Unfortunately, we rarely go by just overall power levels.

Also, Albion and Ash Hendy are about 18 megatons above baseline City+, while base Meliodas and co are 18 megatons below City level+.

It was said that his magic and strength were increasing at an alarming rate aganst Helbram and Galand also those two things were merged Ad and RPL.

Cause of Accelerated Development

Battle (Formerly called "Reactive Power Level"): This is the ability to rapidly increase one's overall strength or other physical capabilities by engaging in combat, becoming more and more capable over the course of a fight.

It was said that his magic and strength were increasing at an alarming rate aganst Helbram
It was increasing passively, not specifically in response.
and Galand
No it wasn't. He had a much higher power level right off the bat.
also those two things were merged Ad and RPL.
RPL doesn't exist. It's accelerated development.
Thoughts on this? https://nanatsu-no-taizai.fandom.com/wiki/Magical_Power Here Here combat class of 5800 means ash Hendrickson scales to Albion.
Slader already says he scales. Look at the profiles.

You've made literally those exact arguments before (with the same albums, no less), and none of them are even the Wrath stuff.

I'm just going to ignore this.

Could you add it?
No. It needs to go through a CRT.
Also I would advice going in group like updating the sins then the knights and so on it would make things go smoothly trust me one at a time is taking too long anyway this is just a suggestion.
I've already explained why that's way worse. Y'all just don't have the knowledge of source editing.

I've explained why there's no point in outlining all the ones I've done in the middle of me actually doing the changes.

Why don't you just actually look for yourself instead of selecting like 5 profiles and going 'hmm, these aren't done, so ByAsura must be lying'.

Then look elsewhere, because I've done literally dozens of profiles.
I also added empathic manipulation to my crt.
I've explained why there's no point in outlining all the ones I've done in the middle of me actually doing the changes.

Why don't you just actually look for yourself instead of selecting like 5 profiles and going 'hmm, these aren't done, so ByAsura must be lying'.
my apologies

That's 2/3rds of the profiles done.

I'm going to focus 90% of my attention on the profiles tomorrow rather than 50% on these threads, so let's cool it with the big upgrade and downgrade talk tomorrow, and I'll try to be less lazy.

let's cool it with the big upgrade and downgrade talk
thanos-impossible.gif

Back