• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Anyway, this is just a reminder that speedster352 suffered from brain damage and severe physical trauma rather recently, so that is likely the main reason for his erratic behaviour.
Yeah I don’t think any of us here genuinely have it out for him or are angry at the dude for his behavior. But we will keep that in mind 👍

Yes, but it is better to mention it than everybody ganging up on somebody suffering from recent brain damage if what he says is correct, and it is impossible to either prove or disprove it without revealing his real world identity, which he and ourselves definitely shouldn't do.

He has to try to not overstress himself here by avoiding engaging in long arguments, and try to keep his behaviour under control though.

Yes, but it is better to mention it than everybody ganging up on somebody suffering from recent brain damage if what he says is correct, and it is impossible to either prove or disprove it without revealing his real world identity, which he and ourselves definitely shouldn't do.

He has to try to not overstress himself here by avoiding engaging in long arguments, and try to keep his behaviour under control though.
Tbf we should probably not gang up on people in general, brain damage or not.

They're going too far. They're CLEARLY out to get NNT. They should be banned from VSBW. They're a detriment to not only this thread but the wiki as a whole.
Exactly and everyone keeps defending them. I am disappointed in this wiki. The only choice left is to leave which will be after the nnt upgrades and if pushed during.

They're going too far. They're CLEARLY out to get NNT. They should be banned from VSBW. They're a detriment to not only this thread but the wiki as a whole.
They should avoid derailing threads when They actually DO DERAIL them

Arc was just answering something i don’t think We should really focus on this

yo yall think nanashi gonna make a move this series? hes team arthur and im sure he got back his wings
100% he’ll appear

I hope We can see Loki Jormungandr Ares Freiya etc… in short stories about Ragnarok like in the games it would be great

Also a Sun god Is canon to the game

Last edited:
Ok, this one is going too far. Don't call him that, thank you.
I didn't call him that 🗿 i was quoiting Arc's misspelling of Speedster's name and implying he should change it with the emoji since it does look like an insulting statement. Sorry if i didn't make that clear enough.

I didn't call him that 🗿 i was quoiting Arc's misspelling of Speedster's name and implying he should change it with the emoji since it does look like an insulting statement. Sorry if i didn't make that clear enough.
Ok. My mistake.

Edit: I'm just realising that I quoted the entirely incorrect quote. I meant to quote Arc to begin with.
What chapter does the statement happen in?
76, IIRC.
i could see if i can find it and have Arc translate it, or would the official translations also be fine?
It's a side summary that we translated some time ago. They're not included in the official translations.

Last edited:
10:41 AM in France still didn’t sleep i’m dying rn but France > ALL

Edit: 11:55 AM and France still Is the élite of humanity

Last edited:
Back