• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

No.

Again, pushing them while they're flying in empty space isn't impressive. Her aura alone wasn't overpowering them, that was Let There Be Light.
But the power she shows is way more powerful than human Elizabeth big feats. After she used the whale of light she was extremely fatigued when godeses Elizabeth can spam attacks that powerful without my sign of fatigue. I mean her aura before she used let their be light.

Stop spamming those videos as if they're proof.

Also, I forgot to mention this, but Zeldris ~ Mael, and Elizabeth stomped the shit out of an amped Zeldris. So she does have feats on that level.
But the power she shows is way more powerful than human Elizabeth big feats. After she used the whale of light she was extremely fatigued when godeses Elizabeth can spam attacks that powerful without my sign of fatigue. I mean her aura before she used let their be light.
She never summoned an attack on this scale, and she wasn't fatigued.

Also, I forgot to mention this, but Zeldris ~ Mael, and Elizabeth stomped the shit out of an amped Zeldris. So she does have feats on that level.
That’s only ap or durability and he was weak he didn’t have any magic even Meliodas mocks him about this. The video explains feats. Galand in the past blitz Derieri and Tarmiel and bisected him. They are clearly stronger in the past that’s why the archangels had lots of trouble against them.

AP and durability is what we're talking about. Wtf does that even mean?

He was literally stated to not be considerably inferior to DK Meliodas, and is still fully healed Zeldris + the Ten Commandments with a much larger Demon Mark. You've even been trying to upgrade him based on this statement, so this proves how insanely dishonest you're being.

She never summoned an attack on this scale, and she wasn't fatigued.
Why did she get tired by hitting Estarossa with arc?
AP and durability is what we're talking about. Wtf does that even mean?

He was literally stated to not be considerably inferior to DK Meliodas, and is still fully healed Zeldris + the Ten Commandments with a much larger Demon Mark. You've even been trying to upgrade him based on this, so this proves how insanely dishonest you're being.
I meant for Elizabeth just ignore everything I said.

Not sure. For the most part Danafor wasn't Hellblazed, it was Darkness Pillar'd.

But, let's assume the pillar (from my old accepted calculation) was entirely Hellblaze and twice the volume of the crater. That gets 191 megatons.

The high-end is 4.1 gigatons.

So the feat isn't worth it.

Last edited:
Do we consider red demon heat to be hotter than lightning?
Idk, but i personally wouldn't since nothing proves why the Hellblaze of Red Demons would be comparable in heat to Unsealed Base Meliodas's Hellblaze or Gilthunder's lighting when Red Demons who can withstand their own Hellblaze get completely vaporized by Gilthunder's lightning.

At best you could do imo is just scale it above the hottest natural flames irl going off of the Fairy King's Forest statement, but even then the reason why Hellblaze was able to burn down the Fairy King's Forest was more so because it was an "unnatural" flame while the Fairy King's Forest is just immune to "natural" flames. Meaning Hellblaze wouldn't be constricted by that immunity.

I don't think we ever see a Red Demon being in the middle of their own flames, or withstanding attacks from other Demons.

Edit: I guess the Red Demon's corpse was in the middle of the tree when the forest burned down.

That's 3.6 megatons, then.

765b7e917f28e85b2a9ebca16267a41a06fda055.gifv

~ guess the meaning

Okay, i know this maybe going bit late and messy.
But can i know why EE got nuked?
"Soul Destruction and Limited Power Nullification: According to Q&A, Ark of high ranking goddess can destroy both the physical body and soul, it also can rot away magic as well, but both of these effects are only applicable against demons."
I believe i've address this before for this argument. We know ark can be used in many ways, but we talking about high goddess ark same as nakaba statement, which has different how it works. I also disagree with magic nullfication limited, due it's still can erasing albion which also has beam magic core (meliodas can full counter it so it does canonly magic) and different than demon. If we talking it's only work against demon than i would said no, it just more effective to demon not automatically can't be used to other than demon. For example "purge" devolution of ark using by druid it's still can be used against ludociel himself, or in albion part still good for example. They mainly just fighting demon as villain how do we jump to conclusions at this point just because it's been done to demons only? I hate to said this but, if we saw other fiction that feats only use to demon because demon the only antagonist, are we gonna take it only works in demon then?

The counter argument isn't satisfactory since nothing there implies any-form of EE, especially when Deconstruction, something that Ark's consistently do against demons, would also give the same visual effect.

If you wish to change that then make a CRT, but if that's your argument against the removal then i'm sorry to say this, i heavily doubt that would get accepted.

But can i know why EE got nuked?

It got removed and changed in this thread here.

I don't think we ever see a Red Demon being in the middle of their own flames, or withstanding attacks from other Demons.

Edit: I guess the Red Demon's corpse was in the middle of the tree when the forest burned down.

That's 3.6 megatons, then.
That doesn’t count. Red demons were beaten by ap not just heat. So the heat of their flames are hotter than lightning but not their resistance. Anyway how’s life?

I didn't say it counted, Deceived was. I just gave evidence to prove my claims.

Also, heat is the total kinetic energy of an object, so they're really the same thing.

Fine. Hby?
Yeah but Gilthunder was stronger than normal red demons and again that just shows that the attack had superior ap and heat. The red demon being dead and surviving the forest being burned makes no sense like saying that because a dead human wasn’t frozen that means that they have extreme cold resistance while alive.

that just shows that the attack had superior ap and heat
So you admit that Gil's lightning > Red Demon's Hellblaze in terms of heat?
The red demon being dead and surviving the forest being burned makes no sense like saying that because a dead human wasn’t frozen that means that they have extreme cold resistance while alive.
That's a terrible comparison. The demon wasn't even damaged by the heat, while Decieved's point is that Gil's lightning reduced it to char with one shot.

Nothing suggests it was a threat in that panel, or that Griamore had to reflect it.

I'll check some of the later arcs to see if I can find anything conclusive, because I do at least recall them threatening Guila and co.

Back