• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Nothing suggests it was a threat in that panel, or that Griamore had to reflect it.

I'll check some of the later arcs to see if I can find anything conclusive, because I do at least recall them threatening Guila and co.
Any luck with sandbox? Can I have a sneak peak?

Yes.

No. I've been busy today, and I'm off to bed soon.

I did try to prep something, but most of my time on the wiki today was spent arguing.

Anyway, here's everything that I could find from memory.
  • A combo from multiple demons (Grey, Red and Blue) threatens Howzer.
  • It's strongly implied that Jericho and Guila, while heavily injured, would have at least been damaged by a Red Demon if Howzer didn't use Tornado.
So nothing really conclusive, tbh.

I'm going to give everyone a heads up, imma be dropping another CRT tomorrow, it's going to be specifically talking about individual profiles which currently have abilities and resistances i disagree with, and will probably also remove/change somethings from the physiology blogs again as well.

After that i'm probably done with the downgrading part of the verse (until i see more shit i disagree with), then i'll start doing the upgrades/profile revisions i have planned for the verse. Since the profiles currently suck major ass ngl.

The fact that you don't understand the obvious point of you placing yourself in a position to be ridiculed, is astounding as usual.
It’s fine I am just keeping an eye out for deceived comments and book marking them so the next time I report him he won’t get off Scott free if that makes me a laughing stock so be it.

That’s the thing just don’t say anything disrespectful about a verse your downgrading so no problems arise. Don’t you understand what being spiteful is? Forgive me for this but when other people joke about bleach and Naruto verses it never ends well since they are seen as being spiteful.

It’s fine I am just keeping an eye out for deceived comments and book marking them so the next time I report him he won’t get off Scott free if that makes me a laughing stock so be it.
I hope you know saying something bad about the quality of profiles isn't something that's report worthy, so go ahead and bookmark that comment. It's only going to take up space on your favorites tab.

That’s the thing just don’t say anything disrespectful about a verse your downgrading so no problems arise. Don’t you understand what being spiteful is? Forgive me for this but when other people joke about bleach and Naruto verses it never ends well since they are seen as being spiteful.
I hope you know saying something bad about the quality of profiles isn't something that's report worthy, so go ahead and bookmark that comment. It's only going to take up space on your favorites tab.
Here just keep those comments to yourself

images

Where exactly does Estarossa's Low-Godly overtime come from? i'm guessing it's from his Goddesses Physiology but i don't know for sure.
I am sure it's already debunked a while ago change it to resistance deconstruction due its only he resist divine enlil which break down body to the point of atom from absorbing 2 commandment, not actually he regenerated again in what thread i forgot. But seem although after long time no one touch his profile to remove it

And quite sure it's not from goddess physiology because estarossa and mael has seperate profile

Back