• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Enchant hellblaze is just the name it’s not different from normal hellblaze since it’s still destroyed type
I Also think « enchant » isn’t about it being enchantment type both destroyer type and enchanter type enchantments Can exist and as long as one Is composed of dark energy/darkness it should be regarded as Destroyer type (It cannot be enchanter anyway)

Darkness is destroyer type and iirc you can have more than 2 types
Yeah Therefore something that is made out of darkness Is destroyer type no matter what it’s name Is « enchant Hellblaze » isn’t enchanter type just cuz it’s name Is like this

Work was cancelled, so I'll try getting the stuff done.
Enchant hellblaze is just the name it’s not different from normal hellblaze since it’s still destroyed type
Who says it's just the name? It's called enchantment and gets imbued, so it's an enchanter.

Who says it's just the name? It's called enchantment and gets imbued, so it's an enchanter.
The sandbox and the ap upgrades? And makai crt? It’s just the name it’s still just plane hellblaze.

Yeah Therefore something that is made out of darkness Is destroyer type no matter what it’s name Is « enchant Hellblaze » isn’t enchanter type just cuz it’s name Is like this
I don't know if I'm misunderstanding you or the other way around but what I'm saying that Enchant Hellblaze is Destroyer Type not Enchanter

How long would it take hypothetically to get everything done? The sooner it’s done the sooner I leave.

Do you have the panels for Gelda’s sealing ?
Zeldris, or Meliodas?

Here's a few for both.
The sandbox and the ap upgrades?
Yes.
And makai crt?
Later.
It’s just the name it’s still just plane hellblaze.
Not taking your word for that.
How long would it take hypothetically to get everything done? The sooner it’s done the sooner I leave.
Idk.

Anyway can you show me the example? So hypothetically what would the scaling chain look like with enchantment multipliers.
What example?

Edit: Oh right, the Hellblaze thing. I'll be a minute, I'm just looking for something else.
i really wish they used sealing more tbh
On this note, I always had this misconception that sealing wasn't combat applicable, but Zeldris almost certainly sealed the entire vampire clan without their consent.

What example?

Edit: Oh right, the Hellblaze thing. I'll be a minute, I'm just looking for something else.

On this note, I always had this misconception that sealing wasn't combat applicable, but Zeldris almost certainly sealed the entire vampire clan without their consent.
That’s what I said the last time non combat applicable sealing was brought up in a vs thread

Did you bring up that miasma technically isn't even magic?

Edit: You did, so I have nothing really to say.
I did cuz Im a genius muahahah
That’s mid that the author didn’t state anything about this.

I still think that the author stated Magic Not demon magic for a good reason

Question, are we not giving Corand Arc Assault Mode Meliodas High 6-B rating with Enchantment?

Actually might **** up the scaling like Original Demon being 6-A(would be nice tho)

If Prime Meliodas scales to it, then wouldn't True Body Ludociel and Elizabeth also scales since they have a statement of being equal to him?

If they do scale, then indura monspeet and derieri would scale since they dominated True body Ludociel. The Indura of favor might also scale since iirc there's a statement of it being the strongest indura.

Prime Assault Mode Meliodas scales to it, not 2nd Mark.

I don't think the statement actually suggests they're equal in raw power, since 2nd Mark and Elizabeth were demonstrably superior to Ludoshel.

truth be told only induras scale imo cuz tarmiel literally cant be harmed by physical power so we shouldnt include that BUT deri did overpower sariel so theres that part
Induras scale way above but when is it stated that he can't be harmed by physical power?

Also just to put this out here, derieri is also capable of bruising Goddess Elizabeth

Induras scale way above but when is it stated that he can't be harmed by physical power?

Also just to put this out here, derieri is also capable of bruising Goddess Elizabeth
tarmiel has never been injured by physical power without hax.. everytime someone attacks him physically he reforms or liquifies . esta bypassed that via darkness making him tangible
4f119e43a817573095832db799c7a5f1.png

https://gyazo.com/4f119e43a817573095832db799c7a5f1

Back