• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Induras scale way above but when is it stated that he can't be harmed by physical power?

Also just to put this out here, derieri is also capable of bruising Goddess Elizabeth
Yo do you think it would be possible to re do Diane’s mother catastrophe calc using 0.7 canonical movement speed for base mel and co since it was close to touching Helbram (that scales to a Meliodas that is easily 2x Faster)
Applying KE it should be around Mountain to Large Mountain lvl

Yo do you think it would be possible to re do Diane’s mother catastrophe calc using 0.7 canonical movement speed for base mel and co since it was close to touching Helbram (that scales to a Meliodas that is easily 2x Faster)
Applying KE it should be around Mountain to Large Mountain lvl

I don't think we can use KE for this feat due to the strict KE rules

I don't think we can use KE for this feat due to the strict KE rules
Maybe due to the last rule about visible damage taking precedence over KE Yeah but We can see heavy damage and projections of rocks and the surrounding area have kind of rock pillars that formed after the impact

The Mountain on the side also disapeared so i think a Mountain lvl end through KE Is consistant with it knowing the Mountain that disapeared was big enough to approach the lowest clouds that form at around 600m (Cumulus clouds)

Last edited:
Maybe due to the last rule about visible damage taking precedence over KE Yeah but We can see heavy damage and projections of rocks and the surrounding area have kind of rock pillars that formed after the impact

The Mountain on the side also disapeared so i think a Mountain lvl end through KE Is consistant with it knowing the Mountain that disapeared was big enough to approach the lowest clouds that form at around 600m (Cumulus clouds)
This could work and be used for LS since in the anime and grand cross it’s shows Diane hitting down like a baseball.

The end of NNT on wiki :unsure:
Can you make sandboxes for grand cross? Me and makai can help.
I've already been in the process of adding that for all Demons since yesterday. We're just getting an official translation.

Just teleportation.

Ban never interacts with light, and is never, ever implied to be capable of doing so.

Nothing suggests it's an expression. Also, I've heard similar expressions, but not that.

That's due to Kizaru actually being made of light and demonstrating the power to reform himself from damage.

I've already been in the process of adding that for all Demons since yesterday. We're just getting an official translation.

Just teleportation.

Ban never interacts with light, and is never, ever implied to be capable of doing so.

Nothing suggests it's an expression. Also, I've heard similar expressions, but not that.

That's due to Kizaru actually being made of light and demonstrating the power to reform himself from damage.
Since purgatory is a separate space time and is infinite wouldn’t that make the range of chaos reality warping low multiversal?

Idk if using the clouds is gonna be accepted. I think I tried this once and it got rejected, but then again using the clouds isn't a bad idea
Idk but i’m using what’s written on the Cloud calc page 😭 We can anyway px scale the Mountain Using the measures of the mother catastrophe

KE wouldn’t be a problem looking at the damage it made imo

Idk but i’m using what’s written on the Cloud calc page 😭 We can anyway px scale the Mountain Using the measures of the mother catastrophe

KE wouldn’t be a problem looking at the damage it made imo
The damage has to be equivalent to the Kinetic Energy it produced that's the thing. If it produces Large Mountain KE the destruction has to be very similar or else it gets ruled out

Why don't we scale Derrieri and Monspeet to Tarmiel?
Because they're << Estarossa, let alone True Tarmiel.

It's not an absolute stomp, but they're clearly weaker than the Archangels, who are also consistently portrayed as glass cannons.
Also just to put this out here, derieri is also capable of bruising Goddess Elizabeth
And 3Cs Estarossa almost strangled her out.

She's a glass cannon.

Because they're << Estarossa, let alone True Tarmiel.

It's not an absolute stomp, but they're clearly weaker than the Archangels, who are also consistently portrayed as glass cannons.

And 3Cs Estarossa almost strangled her out.

She's a glass cannon.
Estarossa choked human body prime Elizabeth not her godeses body which you know is way more durable. Anyway with hellblaze being hotter than lightning the hellblaze feats can be calced with the heat capacity right what would they yield?

Estarossa choked human body prime Elizabeth not her godeses body which you know is way more durable.
It's not more durable. They're the same form with the same powers/level of power and memories.

Also, given that Goddess Elizabeth > Induras and Ludoshel, she's still a glass cannon for getting knocked out by base Derieri's normal punch.
Anyway with hellblaze being hotter than lightning the hellblaze feats can be calced with the heat capacity right what would they yield?
Do the calc group members say it's applicable to calcs?
You said you were cool with high ranking demons getting mid high regeneration as possibly trough possession
And Decieved wasn't and made some convincing arguments.
Are you ignoring me?
I'm busy.

It's not more durable. They're the same form with the same powers/level of power and memories.

Also, given that Goddess Elizabeth > Induras, she's still a glass cannon for getting knocked out by base Derieri's normal punch.

Do the calc group members say it's applicable to calcs?

And Decieved wasn't and made some convincing arguments.

I'm busy.
Goddesses Elizabeth has way better feats and is less of a glass canon. She is also a pacifist so that is a great weakness meaning that she can easily get caught off guard. Because the difference is that maybe Elizabeth physical strength is weak that’s all. And because it makes no sense since Elizabeth is stronger than ludoceil yet 3c Estarossa can damage her when that Estarossa is weaker than even Margret body ludoceil not to mention true body? The commandments on the past need a likely far higher. They still have solid feats like Derieri overpowering tornado and punching out sariel eye true body in the past man that’s insane.

Goddesses Elizabeth has way better feats and is less of a glass canon.
Proof? Elizabeth has done shit like casually injuring Assault Mode with an Ark slap.
She is also a pacifist so that is a great weakness meaning that she can easily get caught off guard.
Off guard doesn't change durability.
Because the difference is that maybe Elizabeth physical strength is weak that’s all.
That's what I'm saying. Elizabeth is a glass cannon.
And because it makes no sense since Elizabeth is stronger than ludoceil yet 3c Estarossa can damage her when that Estarossa is weaker than even Margret body ludoceil not to mention true body?
Elizabeth almost knocked out 3Cs Estarossa with a tiny Ark spam, she was just overpowered physically.

It's explicitly stated that similar magic would no longer work on Mael after the 4th Commandment.
The commandments on the past need a likely far higher. They still have solid feats like Derieri overpowering tornado and punching out sariel eye true body in the past man that’s insane.
The same tornado that pulped the **** out of her arm, and the Archangels are consistently portrayed as glass cannons.

They weren't stronger in the past. They have confirmed power levels pre-seal, and restored their magical power after the Ten Commandments Saga.

Proof? Elizabeth has done shit like casually injuring Assault Mode with an Ark slap.

Off guard doesn't change durability.

That's what I'm saying. Elizabeth is a glass cannon.

Elizabeth almost knocked out 3Cs Estarossa with a tiny Ark spam, she was just overpowered physically.

The same tornado that pulped the **** out of her arm, and the Archangels are consistently portrayed as glass cannons.

They weren't stronger in the past. They have confirmed power levels pre-seal, and restored their magical power after the Ten Commandments Saga.
That’s just an excuse. The indura prime Elizabeth overpowered. Was implied to have fought AM Meliodas in the past. Blitz the indura and even ludoceil. That’s still on the grounds for scaling they just could have been stronger in the past. They did damage the archangels.

That’s just an excuse.
Bullshit. I gave a perfectly valid counter and you're giving me nothing.
The indura prime Elizabeth overpowered.
Cool, prove that current Elizabeth with the same powers and memories couldn't do such a thing.
Was implied to have fought AM Meliodas in the past.
No it wasn't. We got the scan translated by Makai, remember?
Blitz the indura and even ludoceil.
Cool, prove that current Elizabeth with the same powers and memories couldn't do such a thing.
That’s still on the grounds for scaling they just could have been stronger in the past. They did damage the archangels.
Damaging the Archangels isn't a tough feat. Even Galand, who was by far the weakest of the Commandments, could do it. Not to mention that Estarossa casually impaled them.

Last edited:
ark isnt esta weakness tho, he literally walked thru both tarmeil and sariel ark cuz he has holy/light resistance and this was stated when they found out he was mael

Proof of this?
I just told you that they have confirmed power levels pre-seal.

See this databook, which the nanatsu wiki lists for every Commandment? It includes things like their magic at pre-seal magic power and ages.

Now you give me some proof.
They always talked about their past strength Galand especially.
Funny you mentioned Galand.

He literally says that he's a few steps out of dozens due to being a bit rusty from the seal.

Physically, there's virtually no difference, and it's because they were just rusty after 3 millennia of being trapped.

Bullshit. I gave a perfectly valid counter and you're giving me nothing.

No it wasn't. We got the scan translated by Makai, remember?

Damaging the Archangels isn't a tough feat. Even Galand, who was by far the weakest of the Archangels, could do it. Not to mention that Estarossa casually impaled them.
She was being wrecked by Chandler’s cheeks literally in his base form. Their is a difference in their strengths her godeses body is stronger using Occam's razor. Tarmiel was using ocean. Sariel got his eye poked out that counts for damage and can be used for scaling.

duh, but this is about mael and he isnt a demon , he only had demonic skills via commandment . Which shouldnt the dk get some type of transmution or w.e for turning other races into demons? even if its temp

I just told you that they have confirmed power levels pre-seal.

See this databook, which the nanatsu wiki lists for every Commandment? It includes things like their magic at pre-seal magic power and ages.

Now you give me some proof.

Funny you mentioned Galand.

He literally says that he's a few steps out of dozens due to being a bit rusty from the seal.

Physically, there's virtually no difference, and it's because they were just rusty after 3 millennia of being trapped.
Those are just stats they are still recovering their strength when the commandments split up. Here Here

She was being wrecked by Chandler’s cheeks literally in his base form.
Glass cannon, nothing to do with magic.

Also, base Chandler and Cusack are Zeldris level according to Arthur, and Elizabeth >>> Estarossa/3Cs Estarossa. So she's still more powerful, despite physically being weaker.
Their is a difference in their strengths her godeses body is stronger using Occam's razor.
No it isn't.

The series literally says her powers and memories are restored. Out of context horseshit doesn't fall under the confines of Occam's Razor.
Tarmiel was using ocean. Sariel got his eye poked out that counts for damage and can be used for scaling.
No he wasn't. Tarmiel was getting twisted to **** by Derieri just prior.

No. Sariel = glass cannon.
Those are just stats they are still recovering their strength when the commandments split up. Here Here
Again, the ages and magics are explicitly listed as pre-seal on the sections themselves. That's why Galand has a magic power listed instead of zero.

I just told you that before, so you're being insanely dishonest.

Last edited:
No he wasn't. Tarmiel was getting twisted to **** by Derieri just prior.

No. Sariel = glass cannon.
I meant when Estarossa stabbed him. Monspeet piereced Tarmiel head with darkness balls. THAT IS HUMAN VESSAL SARIEL you know that their godeses body so stronger in your past crt you have proved it. Also goddess Elizabeth aura alone pushed the Indura back human Elizabeth just has hurt strong opponents with ark big difference.

Estarossa also stabbed Sariel.

Monspeet, who was overpowered by Tarmiel and Sariel and torn to shreds. It can't be more obvious that the Archangels are glass cannons.

I'm showing that they're glass cannons, not that they're weaker or stronger since they were still >> Estarossa.

Pushed back isn't overpowering them. They could resist her abilities.

Monspeet, who was overpowered by Tarmiel and Sariel and torn to shreds. It can't be more obvious that the Archangels are glass cannons.

I'm showing that they're glass cannons, not that they're weaker or stronger since they were still >> Estarossa.

By transforming you mean. Her aura alone could do that that’s way more impressive than human Elizabeth arc feats.

No.

Again, pushing them while they're flying in empty space isn't impressive. Her aura alone wasn't overpowering them, that was Let There Be Light.

Here Here Here

Back