• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Last warning before you get reported only post nnt things.
It's a GENERAL THREAD if a conversation goes off on a little tangent it isn't the end of the world. I ain't breaking any rules. Relax bubba. If I see a funny comment in a thread that mentions me and I want to respond to it, I will, tough.

I know you're not stupid, so I know you know that nothing will happen if you report me for that lukewarm tangent post to Deceived 🗿 RVR isn't a place you can go when you're heated. RVR is for reporting serious violations of our rules.

Last edited:
It's a GENERAL THREAD if a conversation goes off on a little tangent it isn't the end of the world. I ain't breaking any rules. Relax bubba. If I see a funny comment in a thread that mentions me and I want to respond to it, I will, tough.

I know you're not stupid, so I know you know that nothing will happen if you report me for that lukewarm tangent post to Deceived 🗿 RVR isn't a place you can go when you're heated. RVR is for reporting serious violations of our rules.
Derailing is a violation in the rules. This is only for nnt related stuff you have been warned.

Some people only like Goku for his strength
  • Please remember to keep our more serious forum discussion threads on topic, and to not derail them. This means keeping posts relevant to the topic of the threads, and being respectful of requests made in the Original Posts of them (for example: "staff only"). Spamming irrelevant posts (even without ill intent) is distracting and can cause disorder, and thus it is requested that this is kept to a minimum. This rule does not extend to non-serious threads (such as those in the Fun and Games forum). Failure to respect the purpose of discussions and excessively bombarding or derailing them despite multiple warnings may result in a block.

By me is there a problem. He is violating the rules

You were saying?

Please remember to keep our more serious forum discussion threads on topic, and to not derail them. This means keeping posts relevant to the topic of the threads, and being respectful of requests made in the Original Posts of them (for example: "staff only"). Spamming irrelevant posts (even without ill intent) is distracting and can cause disorder, and thus it is requested that this is kept to a minimum. This rule does not extend to non-serious threads (such as those in the Fun and Games forum).
The topic is NNT and all things concerning NNT. I see nothing out of topic

General discussion threads are not the more serious threads of this wiki goober. No one here is breaking rules.
This is only for nnt and 4koa of the apocalypse discussion.
So you admit that Gil's lightning > Red Demon's Hellblaze in terms of heat?

That's a terrible comparison. The demon wasn't even damaged by the heat, while Decieved's point is that Gil's lightning reduced it to char with one shot.
What do you think of this?

Anyway, this is just a reminder that speedster352 suffered from brain damage and severe physical trauma rather recently, so that is likely the main reason for his erratic behaviour.

Back