• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fraudrin Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ik it’s just that it’s called Goddess clan and Maël and other males are named Goddesses

Fine

Fine

Fine i’ll let Speedster argue it i wasn’t There when it was accepted idk What They use maybe the fact that he was a mass of magic a non corporeal pink creature
Idk if the fact that he could regen overtime From this form through possession Is good for Low Godly tho
Here
It was accepted that they only scale to mid high regeneration with possession. I also think that they said Fraudrin was left as a will. Here
This was his consciousness. He literally phases trough people that’s enough for low godly it’s obviously not combat applicable and it’s only trough possession.
Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

At best i can see that as high
Yeah but he had no body and he was just a consciousness it was stated in the raws.
Ik it’s just that it’s called Goddess clan and Maël and other males are named Goddesses

Fine

Fine

Fine i’ll let Speedster argue it i wasn’t There when it was accepted idk What They use maybe the fact that he was a mass of magic a non corporeal pink creature
Idk if the fact that he could regen overtime From this form through possession Is good for Low Godly tho
Can you find the raws?

Show me, because otherwise, it seems he was reduced to energy not a mind
It still counts look at the clip I can’t really find the chapter so give me some time to look
I don't recall any of this getting added.

Honestly, I don't think it should be on the profiles due to established limitations. Their placement can be inconsistent, but it's explicit that removing or destroying a higher Demon's 7 hearts (or less on a weaker Demon) will kill them. Additionally, even superior/supreme rank Demons can be permanently put down via destroying their heads/bodies, and even Cusack killed Chandler by dicing him to bits.

So, at the very least, it's not combat applicable to a Demon that has a physical form because they'd be dead before even getting the chance to regenerate.
Do you know the chapter Fraudrin possessed Dreyfus and Hendrickson?

It has been years since last time I read nnt and back then i wasn't into power scaling so i might be totally wrong

But so far, I don't see anything low godly

Here

This was his consciousness. He literally phases trough people that’s enough for low godly it’s obviously not combat applicable and it’s only trough possession.
It has been years since last time I read nnt and back then i wasn't into power scaling so i might be totally wrong

But so far, I don't see anything low godly
He phases through people there is nothing left of his body after Meliodas obliterated all of Danfor.

For Dreyfus he was alive and attacked + killed an entire squad Here which means he regenerated in the timeframe of
-Mel quick exchange with Hendrikson
-Ban stomp Hendrikson on the ground
-Ash Grey demon Hendrikson appears

Knowing that in this timeframe He
-Regenerated
-Attacked
-Killed Ruby ranks and a diamond rank
This is actually incorrect. Fraudrin killed an entire squad BEFORE he fought Hendrickson.
Timeline:
Dreyfus was arrested after confessing his crimes.
Dreyfus killed the Dawn's Roar and nearly killed Howzer.
Dreyfus showed up to fight Hendrickson
Dreyfus "accidentally" hits Elizabeth.
Hendrickson supposedly melts down Dreyfus with Acid.

This is actually incorrect. Fraudrin killed an entire squad BEFORE he fought Hendrickson.
Timeline:
Yeah but he heals Hendrickson a few hours later and heal.

What if we replace it with type 2 immortality (i know they already have it)

The time it takes to regenerate is so long its not even regeneration at this point

Nope, he heals Hendrickson after 3 days.

Day 1 Battle in Liones
Night 1 Post Battle
Day 2 Rebuilding Liones
Night 2 Celebration
Day 3 Awarding Ceremony for the Sins/ Ban, King, & Jericho travel to the Fairy Forest/ Dreyfus/Fraudrin Reapper
Yeah but his body was fully recovered before. Either way it’s probably not combat applicable. It might be

What if we replace it with type 2 immortality (i know they already have it)

The time it takes to regenerate is so long its not even regeneration at this point
No that’s not how it works it will still count as regeneration but overtime and probably not combat applicable.

I know what low godly means and you have yet to provide evidence that he was reduced to just his soul
His BODY was obliterated by Meliodas he even says that himself and then he was only able to regenerate his body after possessing someone overtime. This could actually prove regeneration negation for the demon clan.
So i think it would be combat applicable since it happened as soon as the sins were ejected from the tower

for the demons in general We should put them on the same lvl as low tier demons (Mid) and think about other Regen feats later
Right?

This will be considered derailment but i HATE how nnt focuses on the main characters and ONLY the main characters

Angels were done dirty as f

can i ask a question? how come we cant look at the sariel/tarmiel regen as a feat for bypassing regen negation? im fine with a downgrade but ban regen is FAR greater than anything in the verse other than chaos... and he couldnt fully heal... hell blaze is also from purgatory and a dark energy based ability , somethings goddess counter...

can i ask a question? how come we cant look at the sariel/tarmiel regen as a feat for bypassing regen negation? im fine with a downgrade but ban regen is FAR greater than anything in the verse other than chaos... and he couldnt fully heal... hell blaze is also from purgatory and a dark energy based ability , somethings goddess counter...
Of course your fine with the downgrade. That’s the problem with nnt supporters they submit too easily.

No comment on the regen time stuff, since it's been a while since I read the verse, but if there is no time frame given/it isn't implied to be quick then it should be noted as not combat applicable for sure.

Possessing people would fall under a disembodied conscious, so I agree with removing low-godly.

I haven't seen anything presented to scale the mid-high hax to every demon either, so I agree with removing that too.

Timeline:
Why Is it shown at chapter 94 then ? With a mention of the castle destruction that happened after Diane used Gideon

Why Is it shown at chapter 94 then ? With a mention of the castle destruction that happened after Diane used Gideon
Please help
No comment on the regen time stuff, since it's been a while since I read the verse, but if there is no time frame given/it isn't implied to be quick then it should be noted as not combat applicable for sure.

Possessing people would fall under a disembodied conscious, so I agree with removing low-godly.

I haven't seen anything presented to scale the mid-high hax to every demon either, so I agree with removing that too.
Why remove it? It’s just overtime even byashura agreed with it. Look at the previous nnt crts.

POV: The everyday life of an NNT fan:

giphy.gif

You do realize that panel was just to show what happened to the guys that were supposed to arrest Dreyfus right?

Dreyfus confessed and was taken away in Chapter 84, in Chapter 88 appears to fight Hendrickson alongside his son, then in Chapter 91 Dreyfus "dies" by Hendrickson's hand.

The panel in Chapter 94 is to show what happened to them and that Dreyfus killed the people who were supposed to arrest him.

So sometime between Chapters 84 and 88, he killed those guys and came to his son's aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back