• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

so cath is the only one to resist , but after like 50 years or so?
I don’t even think he resist he can just break out of it after years in an alternative future He made Not sure about him scaling directly to illusory feats

These types of comments are very unnecessarily crude and insulting for this type of forum
Ant i deadass don't care.

I've been constantly belittled, painted as some sort of villain, having my motives of downgrading the verse consistently question, and just overall been treated with disrespect by multiple NNT fans (which includes Makai and Speedster) on this thread and on my CRT's. Just because i'm removing inaccurate information from profiles to make the wiki an overall better place to find reliable information on.

I don't regret at all what i said, it's clearly a joke and everyone in this thread can see it's a joke. I can't help if you're offended by it.

You should stop mocking other members in a rude manner
All of my "mocking" was in response to people like Speedster or Makai mocking me, just because i'm slightly more crude with my language doesn't mean i don't have the right to defend myself against accusations. That's nonsensical.

If you wish for comments like that to not happen, tell Speedster and Makai to stop accusing me of doing evil shit 🗿

Maybe both parties can just stop engaging each other 🗿

Speedster can stop accusing Deceived b/c of a ******* cartoon and Deceived can stop being a dick back in return 🗿

Not condoning Deceived’s goofy goober comment but it’s understandable that he’s frustrated having Speedster and co belittle him when he’s genuinely just trying to fix up the verse.

Well, Speedster simply informed me about the comment in question, and I tried to do part of my job here. I agree with Arc7 in any case, and obviously appreciate striving for greater accuracy in our wiki.

Last edited:
Well, Speedster simply informed me about the comment in question, and I tried to do part of my job here. I agree with Arc7 in any case, and obviously appreciate striving for greater accuracy in our wiki.
To be fair I was only joking about him being the villain. I literally said that and clover let it slide so he shouldn’t try and turn this on us when he retaliated with rude comments

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao yes you backed off awhile ago and tbh i dont mind the cleaning up of the profiles my only issue is why did they wait till the upgrade is in works to do this?
Cause some people don't know about this shit until months later

And it's not like y'all were moving fast to apply revisions

i agreed not to rush revisions cuz everytime we do it backfires so asura and his supporters are taking their time tho certain people tend to annoy them

Ant i deadass don't care.

I've been constantly belittled, painted as some sort of villain, having my motives of downgrading the verse consistently question, and just overall been treated with disrespect by multiple NNT fans (which includes Makai and Speedster) on this thread and on my CRT's. Just because i'm removing inaccurate information from profiles to make the wiki an overall better place to find reliable information on.

I don't regret at all what i said, it's clearly a joke and everyone in this thread can see it's a joke. I can't help if you're offended by it.

All of my "mocking" was in response to people like Speedster or Makai mocking me, just because i'm slightly more crude with my language doesn't mean i don't have the right to defend myself against accusations. That's nonsensical.

If you wish for comments like that to not happen, tell Speedster and Makai to stop accusing me of doing evil shit 🗿
I clearly was the one asking Speedster to stop with his evil bullshit 😹

You probably misremembered

You're literally just copy-pasting the sources from the entire page that have nothing to do with the quote. I was saying that the claim you're talking about itself is unsourced.

Ok, @Makai64100 Speed is claiming that you have evidence of darkness being connected to Hellblaze. Is this true?
Yeah it Is stated by Melascula in the cocoon of darkness

Anyway I am frankly disappointed in vs battle wiki. The tiers and abilities that my favourite verses are at are not where they are supposed to be and a whole lot more problems that I won’t being going into. It was fun being here but it the end this day would come. Like I said after the nnt upgrades I am leaving the wiki forever. Whether you believe this is up to you but I stand by my word.

Back