• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Yeah ik but for some reasons they thought it was unreliable to some extent.
Even though they consider Q/A as fully canon (which is weird since Q/A are side texts 😹)
We just need to try to find the minimum size. Walking a thousands years would make the size be like large planetary range or star range at minimum since it would take about a weeek to walk around the world.

Speedster, you're making NNT fans on this site look awful it's actually insane. The Reasons for the Downgrades is because what we have on the pages are inaccurate, not because the person making it hates the verse.

Holy Man just stop and chill out, if you're too bias please don't participate in a thread that is aimed for a Downgrade unless you can bring evidence that says otherwise

Speedster, you're making NNT fans on this site look awful it's actually insane. The Reasons for the Downgrades is because what we have on the pages are inaccurate, not because the person making it hates the verse.

Holy Man just stop and chill out, if you're too bias please don't participate in a thread that is aimed for a Downgrade unless you can bring evidence that says otherwise
Not everything Is his fault sometimes They misinterpretate things as an exemple i cited the rayleigh scattering used for the Bleach feats and They thought it was to criticize it or mock it and that i tried to bring down the verse while i only cited the source of the argument to see if We could maybe discuss it to bring an interesting point.

I genuinely had nothing wrong to say about the calc when i talked about the blue sky argument They thought i was trying to suggest it was the only reason for the rating.

Sometimes they also misinterpretate things Speedster says

Also it’s been like 3 days since They started mocking him everyday even though Asura and Witch asked to stop derailing

I think we should chill with him and just correct the illogical things he says without mocking for hours

A week to walk around the world ???
Where do you live ? The little prince planet ?
QUESTION: How long would it take for someone to walk around the world? ANSWER: It is close to 25,000 miles (circumference) around the Earth. The average walking speed for most people is about 3 miles per hour. So we're looking at 8,300 hours of walking.

Not everything Is his fault sometimes They misinterpretate things as an exemple i cited the rayleigh scattering used for the Bleach feats and They thought it was to criticize it or mock it and that i tried to bring down the verse while i only cited the source of the argument to see if We could maybe discuss it to bring an interesting point.

I genuinely had nothing wrong to say about the calc when i talked about the blue sky argument They thought i was trying to suggest it was the only reason for the rating.

Sometimes they also misinterpretate things Speedster says

Also it’s been like 3 days since They started mocking him everyday even though Asura and Witch asked to stop derailing

I think we should chill with him and just correct the illogical things he says without mocking for hours
My bad it would take nearly a year to walk around the entire planet so purgatory could end up being at least large planet level is range.

QUESTION: How long would it take for someone to walk around the world? ANSWER: It is close to 25,000 miles (circumference) around the Earth. The average walking speed for most people is about 3 miles per hour. So we're looking at 8,300 hours of walking.
8300 hours of walking = 345 days = 25k miles

1000 years > 25 000 000 miles

We're not downscaling Full Size Fraudrin from that, we're just using it to scale him above Galand (Post-Revival > 50k physical strength Demon Meliodas, so 1/2th clone = 25k physical strength).

Clones aren't half power, just half power level.
Who wants to make 4koa profiles? The final battle is done. So no more procrastination and let’s get them created.

40 233 600 km of circumference 10x > Sun circumference but We have to discuss pauses and the timeframe a bit more
How big would it be? Unfortunately this would only upgrade chaos to maybe 5b or higher if it’s instant that’s the only way it will be accepted.

Why not we can just go with the current ap stuff since byashura is taking his time(again)
That would be too much work reverting the ratings in the sandbox

Then if we do that and make the profiles with the non revised rating, and we're done with the revised scaling, someone would have to re edit the ratings from the beginning.

It's best if we just wait lmao

Then if we do that and make the profiles with the non revised rating, and we're done with the revised scaling, someone would have to re edit the ratings from the beginning.

Okay but the abilities form makai crt should be added.

40 233 600 km of circumference 10x > Sun circumference but We have to discuss pauses and the timeframe a bit more
Thoughts on purgatory size? Can this be used to upgrade chaos?

Fraudrin was reduced to a puddle from that, as well.
Purgatory being endless has already been dismissed because it has very little support
How’s life?

"Remember - No Deceived." - Speedster "Makarov" 352

no-russian-call-of-duty.gif

Thoughts on purgatory size? Can this be used to upgrade chaos?

How’s life?
It Can’t be used as long as We didn’t include possible pauses and other things in the calc

Deceived is going too far we need to find some way to deal with him.
God dammit Speed you need to stop talking like a ******* anime mc

Let me guess he gaslighted you as well? For some reasons he seems to have seduce the nnt community but not me.
Bruh…

Majinere is my man servant.
Bro at this point idek What to do 😭

Back