• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

So you set up a ratio that went like this:

SD dimension length / SD time >= Tarmiel dimension length / Tarmiel time

And you used that to get SD time. However, assuming that the lengths are linearly proportional as time rates like the above is too arbitrary. Dimension length could be dimension volume, in which case you’d roughly cube the lengths and drastically change the SD time. Or you could assume dimension energy and the feats would be quantifiable the same. What you assume scales linearly drastically changes what the solved time becomes.
Makes sense, dunno how to go about the bolded part tho

Worth a shot

planet lvl sins huehuehueheuhue all jokes but seriously we need a plan cuz the scaling is insane

164062865f4c62d525e3ed1272e19324.png

https://gyazo.com/164062865f4c62d525e3ed1272e19324

Didn't you already report me? idc if you report me again tbh. I haven't done anything that's report worthy so go ahead, it just makes the mods get tired of your shit more then anything else.

Also yes, i am the villain/menace of the NNT community, call me Ruvik because "i know what you crave, what you fear..." :devilish:.
Nah we can say everything about this dude but the reference is golden here

I think at most that would give Deceived a warning, but most likely it's not actually gonna amount to anything, especially since it's more along the lines of banter in his case.
Let’s just forget this cause imo Deceived would get more than a simple warning there.

So let’s just calm down

Downscale Fraudrin from 1/2 Unsealed Base Mel?

IIRC all that happened years ago in Dafanor was that Mel fought Fraudrin, Fraudrin managed to survive the encounter (Stated by Hendrickson), but got hit by the blast that destroyed Dafanor along with the other Demons, and fell in the chasm.
He survived the Blast in itself There were no « fight » Mel only blasted his ass with his darkness

Also i have a genuine question why don’t We use the upper part of the darkness Pillar for the calculations ?

We're not downscaling Full Size Fraudrin from that, we're just using it to scale him above Galand (Post-Revival > 50k physical strength Demon Meliodas, so 1/2th clone = 25k physical strength).

Clones aren't half power, just half power level.

Can I get some context for this? How fast was Ban going (running, walking, etc.) and what is meant by "a day of 1000 years"?
Idk what he gonne use those for, but here some context
Ban was transfered to "purgatory" other dimension that has different flow of time to seek meliodas emotion in out of nowhere in hellish place

And ban took thousands years to find meliodas, and yeah he casually just walking

Purgatory being endless has already been dismissed because it has very little support
We consider covers and side texts in NNT as fully canon and reliable

i explained it already in a few threads no one ever had contention with it except Damage that finally just didn’t respond.

I’ll wait for more informations though so nobody insult me or misinterpretate my saying

We consider covers and side texts in NNT as fully canon and reliable

i explained it already in a few threads no one ever had contention with it except Damage that finally just didn’t respond.

I’ll wait for more informations though so nobody insult me or misinterpretate my saying
they always been canon its extra info on characters and lore

Back