• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

You can't moralize Deceived when it's Speedster that can't keep Deceived's name out of his mouth. It's blatantly contradictory. Deceived is only responding back because Speedster is refusing to stop insinuating that Deceived is some biased villain. I have nothing to gain here, so I'll cease talking about this, and I suggest you practice what you preach as well.
Speedster gave his opinion Deceived can just Go in his private messages and settle this without mocking i asked Speedster to stop opening his mouth for no reasons i practice What i preach

Now please get out of this thread if you don’t want to talk about the subject it’s dedicated to

Also stop this vilain or evil bs
Deceived denoted shit and it’s cool the profiles are just more accurate we’ll correct a few things and we’ll be fine after that

:geek:
^Makai

:geek:
^Majinere
IMG_20221011_175032_989.jpg

Keep doing this keep getting reported. No matter what you say you are still considered a villain/menace in the nnt community. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Didn't you already report me? idc if you report me again tbh. I haven't done anything that's report worthy so go ahead, it just makes the mods get tired of your shit more then anything else.

Also yes, i am the villain/menace of the NNT community, call me Ruvik because "i know what you crave, what you fear..." :devilish:.

Didn't you already report me? idc if you report me again tbh. I haven't done anything that's report worthy so go ahead, it just makes the mods get tired of your shit more then anything else.

Also yes, i am the villain/menace of the NNT community, call me Ruvik because i "know what you fear" :devilish:.
You have been mocking me an derailing threads for a while. You don’t see anything wrong with that?

I've already been in the process of adding that for all Demons since yesterday. We're just getting an official translation.
She created her body using photons
Just teleportation.
Actually with NPI you would be able to Lend a scratch on a body even if it’s made of light (i Also think it’s more of an expression)
Ban never interacts with light, and is never, ever implied to be capable of doing so.

Nothing suggests it's an expression. Also, I've heard similar expressions, but not that.
The exact same principle Is made for Kizaru and it was deemed correct the P&A thread seems to agree too
That's due to Kizaru actually being made of light and demonstrating the power to reform himself from damage.

I've already been in the process of adding that for all Demons since yesterday. We're just getting an official translation.

Just teleportation.

Ban never interacts with light, and is never, ever implied to be capable of doing so.

Nothing suggests it's an expression. Also, I've heard similar expressions, but not that.

That's due to Kizaru actually being made of light.
He was using SD god thunder against her. She is still made of light and has regeneration.

Makes sense, I guess. But calling herself 'the power of light', still isn't proof that she's actually made of photons.

Where? Give evidence beyond just teleportation, which is something that all Goddesses can do (they even have the same VFX).
Your are in denial. Even the q and a says that she is light itself. She is light and should have high regeneration.

Your are in denial.
If I'm so in denial, then why haven't you given me any direct quotes? It's always the power of light, or she can teleport.
Even the q and a says that she is light itself.
Firstly, no it doesn't. It says her face is the light itself, not her entire body. Secondly, that Q&A is contradicted in-universe.
She is light and should have high regeneration.
Give proof that she's actually light and can reform herself by virtue of being light.

Okay here's something I just thought of(Probably wrong)

**** it imma guesstimate sum(probably wrong but worth a shot). Tarmiel with a portion of half of the Supreme Deity's powers can create a dimension with a known, currently accepted Diameter of 80km in a single panel so ill assume a Timeframe of 1 second. , currently accepted Diameter of 80km in a single panel so ill assume a Timeframe of 1 second. Now Assuming A portion of half of her power can do that, I'll try and using cross multiplication to create her entire dimension with all of her power.

Distance between Earth and Sun= 149,330,000km

Diameter of Sun= 1392700km

Diameter of Earth= 12,742 km

Total distance = 150735442km

X= Time it took to create this^
1 second = 80km
X =150735442km

X= 1,884,193.025 seconds or 3 Weeks and 11 Months

Last edited:

**** it imma guesstimate sum(probably wrong but worth a shot). Tarmiel with a portion of half of the Supreme Deity's powers can create a dimension with a known, currently accepted Diameter of 80km in a single panel so ill assume a Timeframe of 1 second. , currently accepted Diameter of 80km in a single panel so ill assume a Timeframe of 1 second. Now Assuming A portion of half of her power can do that, I'll try and using cross multiplication to create her entire dimension with all of her power.

1 second = 80km
X =150735442km

So this could be fine but it’s still a bit too arbitrary. You’re assuming the 1D length time relationship is linear, as opposed to say a 3D volume time linear relationship, or an energy time linear relationship. So even if it didn’t violate site standards it still has the issue of too arbitrary.

1 second = 80km
X =150735442km

That’s a lot of assumptions BUUUT…

If We could verify the sky it would be possible to tell if it’s blue

If it Is we can use Rayleigh scattering in order to tell if a light source exist in this dimension too.
Idk if it would be too useful since assuming a sun like star would probably be too much

We would then be able to assume a 1sec Creation timeframe for a H 4-C structure and go on using that.

So this could be fine but it’s still a bit too arbitrary. You’re assuming the 1D length time relationship is linear, as opposed to say a 3D volume time linear relationship, or an energy time linear relationship. So even if it didn’t violate site standards it still has the issue of too arbitrary.
I'm a bit slow rn what do you mean in the parts I bolded?🗿

That’s a lot of assumptions BUUUT…

If We could verify the sky it would be possible to tell if it’s blue

If it Is we can use Rayleigh scattering in order to tell if a light source exist in this dimension too.
Idk if it would be too useful since assuming a sun like star would probably be too much

We would then be able to assume a 1sec Creation timeframe for a H 4-C structure and go on using that.
What do you mean?

I'm a bit slow rn what do you mean in the parts I bolded?🗿
So you set up a ratio that went like this:

SD dimension length / SD time >= Tarmiel dimension length / Tarmiel time

And you used that to get SD time. However, assuming that the lengths are linearly proportional as time rates like the above is too arbitrary. Dimension length could be dimension volume, in which case you’d roughly cube the lengths and drastically change the SD time. Or you could assume dimension energy and the feats would be quantifiable the same. What you assume scales linearly drastically changes what the solved time becomes.

If I'm so in denial, then why haven't you given me any direct quotes? It's always the power of light, or she can teleport.

Firstly, no it doesn't. It says her face is the light itself, not her entire body. Secondly, that Q&A is contradicted in-universe.

Give proof that she's actually light and can reform herself by virtue of being light.
Anyway hurry up with the nnt upgrades so I can leave the wiki once and for all.

Back