• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I asking klol about 50km viewing is still can be used if visibility are very very clear, and he said can be used if visibility are really really clear. Since the ocean tarmiel ocean give viewing distance literally clear even without cloud, And couldn't found thread he said.
So i assuming he just blatant downplay nnt because he doesn't like every single thing about nnt just like usually he doing

Last edited:
I asking klol about 50km viewing is still can be used if visibility are very very clear, and he said can be used if visibility are really really clear. Since the ocean tarmiel ocean give viewing distance literally clear even without cloud, And couldn't found thread he said.
So i assuming he just blatant downplay nnt because he doesn't like every single thing about nnt just like usually he doing
Y’all i told you for months he was useless Here and just waiting to **** everything up

Literally
Y’all i told you for months he was useless Here and just waiting to **** everything up
i said the same thing about demon and they said i was attacking him.. im happy everyone sees it.. so now hes literally "banned" from all things NNT . since its prime goal is to downgrade purposely ... obv he cant be banned but we should ignore everything he has to say

i said the same thing about demon and they said i was attacking him.. im happy everyone sees it.. so now hes literally "banned" from all things NNT . since its prime goal is to downgrade purposely ... obv he cant be banned but we should ignore everything he has to say
I disagree not everything

He sometimes tells the truth (Pretty rare) We should decide to ignore things that are really dumb (Most of the latest things were dumb ik) and keep having critical eyes on the feats to avoid obvious bias

But yeah he is a rock in our shoe

its still odd to me tho.. why did he wait till asura was almost done for this? either way i guess i hear since its very clear we can still use it so it dont matter

its still odd to me tho.. why did he wait till asura was almost done for this? either way i guess i hear since its very clear we can still use it so it dont matter
Yeah doesn’t matter it’s one of those dumb points I was referring to

He waited for the same reason he argued against uni+ RW for Chaos
He is dumb and even tho he lost he had all his friends to come in and vote against despite having 0 arguments or knowledge of Japanese but he has a rank so his opinions matters more

I am happy that we have By Asura to balance his bs really

IMG_20220905_130949_758.jpg

He has arrived

i wish you would stop this lmao.. this been out for weeks , dont only come for a debunk. where was this weeks ago? but anywho , have someone fix it and its not like we even fully need ocean anymore anyways with all the destroyer amps
Until it's the cloud pages is updated I don't see the need to change it now

And it's certainly annoying how he just came up and said it was wrong after ******* weeks
I disagree not everything

He sometimes tells the truth (Pretty rare) We should decide to ignore things that are really dumb (Most of the latest things were dumb ik) and keep having critical eyes on the feats to avoid obvious bias

But yeah he is a rock in our shoe
right he could've told us this weeks ago before asura was doing the work... jesus i keep saying this but people say other wise but hes def targeting NNT verse , trynna keep the tiers down.. idc if he trys to counter its true.. cuz he has literally no reason to do this NOW... he had chances for weeks. lucky... we have destroyer amp so we barely even need ocean as a base anymore
Never been hated on so hard before... Wonder if this is how Damage feels when he participates in HST revisions
Gd7TiVq.png

For the record, I didn't even know the calc existed until a few days ago someone directly came to me and asked me to give my opinion the calc

Never been hated on so hard before... Wonder if this is how Damage feels when he participates in HST revisions
Gd7TiVq.png

For the record, I didn't even know the calc existed until a few days ago someone directly came to me and asked me to give my opinion the calc
It’s not hate.

K doesn’t justify why you lied about said calc

Don’t act like it’s the first Time you downplay the verse without any arguments
-Ark EE
-Hellblaze downgrade
-Translation thread
-This calc

and others

I don’t hate you i just think you are dumb
I also don’t think you are a NNT supporter that’s it sorry if you feel harrassed as i said i’ll keep listening to your points if they are good
And i’ll ignore them if they are really dumb
Without bias
Without hate

It’s not hate.
Doubt that
K doesn’t justify why you lied about said calc
I didn't lie... I've been flat out told before using 50 Km is extremely flawed in the past by several calc members. I don't know who said it was still valid to use, but if someone did say that, then there's conflicting info being brought around.
Don’t act like it’s the first Time you downplay the verse without any arguments
-Ark EE
-Hellblaze downgrade
-Translation thread
-This calc
See, this is my issue here... I give y'all arguments and reasoning for why those things are not valid by our rules and you just say I have no arguments or am downplaying... And you wonder why I don't spend much time here... Every time I bring up a debunk for why something isn't valid, I get hated for it and my entire argument gets devalued
I don’t hate you i just think you are dumb
Calling someone who disagree's with you dumb
I also don’t think you are a NNT supporter that’s it sorry if you feel harrassed as i said i’ll keep listening to your points if they are good
I'm not a NNT supporter, but I am staff and want to correct things when I see something that goes against our standards and rules
And i’ll ignore them if they are really dumb
I mean you can ignore me all you want... Doesn't mean what I'm saying is wrong...

Doubt that
Sorry then i like you a lot you are just a Speedster of your kind sometimes you are kind but sometimes you are a bit frustrating

I didn't lie... I've been flat out told before using 50 Km is extremely flawed in the past by several calc members. I don't know who said it was still valid to use, but if someone did say that, then there's conflicting info being brought around.
Mhmh

See, this is my issue here... I give y'all arguments and reasoning for why those things are not valid by our rules and you just say I have no arguments or am downplaying...
Ark erase entirely the body and leaves nothing behind and can even erase the Soul it follows the definition + the Soul in NNT has special caracteristics

Hellblaze made a Scar to Ban.
But:
-Only evidence out of the 3 or 4 where he don’t want to kill/null his flames
-Fraudrin lost his body couldn’t regen even overtime
-I explained more about SD and Goddess things in the thread
-Ban’s body is shown to be inconsistant with injuries the fact that There is a scar and nothing more is due to the early stoppage of the flames
-It is stated that it completely null even Ban’s regen Mel just didn’t want to kill him

The calc thing:
We have someone that usually wants to debunk everything without any good reason that says something that is contradicted by Both a Calc member and the page in itself so we doubt you that’s maybe mean but ig it’s how you formatted us

Jap translation thing:
You have no knowledge I would know about
The arguments were mid (By Asura agreed on this)
You often use your influence to bring in people and outvote

And you wonder why I don't spend much time here... Every time I bring up a debunk for why something isn't valid, I get hated for it and my entire argument gets devalued
Because sometimes it’s just not that good Mitch

Calling someone who disagree's with you dumb
No calling someone who acts dumb « dumb » isn’t a bad thing

I'm not a NNT supporter, but I am staff and want to correct things when I see something that goes against our standards and rules
Then don’t try to correct things that does not go against the standards and rules
Ark isn’t Hellblaze isn’t and the gc wasn’t
I mean you can ignore me all you want... Doesn't mean what I'm saying is wrong...
ik that’s what I said earlier to Zezu
I’ll still listen to you when your arguments are at least acceptable
Not when it’s total bs

Back