• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

That's the thing, I don't have any interest in helping speedster or other users get what they personally want for ratings.

What I try to do is get the highest possible numbers without using logic I consider to be total bullshit.

This is why I wanted to downscale other characters from Tarmiel instead of just making the vessel archangels 130x stronger than the next strongest characters.

I was just trying to tell you that there doesn't need to be any sense made of it.

It's not actually trolling, bruh. It's literally 'I have to go to another city at random. I won't even be on the internet'.

From the way you've spoken to me for months, I sincerely doubt that just happened now.

I never had any trust and support in you, so this doesn't affect me at all.
Your the worst mod/admin ever
Lmao

Good job losing your trust on literally the only person that is helping to get what you want 😭

And yes I am inclined to believe you are trolling the way you purposefully ignore arguments and rinse and repeat your already defeated arguments
My bad

oh scary! shiver me timbers!
You are short tempered, procrastinate and make lame ass excuses and chose to work alone and the worst thing is you always raise out hope just to spite us while you just find excuses not to release the scaling chain that’s dispicable and just wrong. All in all this makes you the worst mod/admin of all time.

That's the thing, I don't have any interest in helping speedster or other users get what they personally want for ratings.

What I try to do is get the highest possible numbers without using logic I consider to be total bullshit.
Honestly, i admit and believe that you are very good at correcting mistakes and misconceptions and almost all of us in this gc (or in other threads too).
And I also don't blame you for taking so long to finish this which Speedster always has a problem with. Because I also believe that this is also to ripen the results as best as possible and plus we all have busy lives in real life that can hinder progress.
This is why I wanted to downscale other characters from Tarmiel instead of just making the vessel archangels 130x stronger than the next strongest characters.
But this, i once again believe that's how multiplier works. We have tons of verse in this page was also doing same time although narratively should be not.
like the next verse (I don't want to mention the initials) which gives a gap multiplier difference from top - god tier up to 2000 to tens of thousands of gap differences because of multiplier, but no one has a problem with it.

Speed, Imagine calling someone short tempered while simultaneously writing a manifesto like this. Genuinely pathetic behaviour.

I’m short tempered because you are often extremely forgetful, ignorant and brazen. Anyone will see that from your comment here.

Even when I give a perfectly valid reason as to why I can’t complete the scaling chain (which I actually already finished, as I told you, but haven’t done everything else), part of which is literally because the calculations are being revised, you still say it’s procrastination as if you even actually know what’s going on with the scaling.

Also, you’re really asking me to work with you on this and saying this shit about me? Not only that, but you can’t even edit properly and will often completely strip the context of evidence. There’s literally no way you would have made it go faster.

Shit like this is what wastes my time and takes away my enthusiasm to actually finish everything.

I’ve told you this repeatedly, told you to stop asking for timeframes, told you not to get your hopes up, etc. You have nobody to blame but yourself at this point.

Aether, Thank you for being understanding.

It’s not about the size, it’s about the comparison between characters.

Last edited:
Honestly, i admit and believe that you are very good at correcting mistakes and misconceptions and almost all of us in this gc (or in other threads too).
And I also don't blame you for taking so long to finish this which Speedster always has a problem with. Because I also believe that this is also to ripen the results as best as possible and plus we all have busy lives in real life that can hinder progress.

But this, i once again believe that's how multiplier works. We have tons of verse in this page was also doing same time although narratively should be not.
like the next verse (I don't want to mention the initials) which gives a gap multiplier difference from top - god tier up to 2000 to tens of thousands of gap differences because of multiplier, but no one has a problem with it.
If you are referring to the exact same verse they defend saying « oh power null without layers > layered Resistance to powernull »
This verse that has 0 calced feats above Island lvl And is continental still
I think i can agree with you 😹
Multipliers can be used for every verse so it can be for NNT

Speed, Imagine calling someone short tempered while simultaneously writing a manifesto like this. Genuinely pathetic behaviour.

I’m short tempered because you are often extremely forgetful, ignorant and brazen. Anyone will see that from your comment here.

Even when I give a perfectly valid reason as to why I can’t complete the scaling chain (which I actually already finished, as I told you, but haven’t done everything else), part of which is literally because the calculations are being revised, you still say it’s procrastination as if you even actually know what’s going on with the scaling.

Also, you’re really asking me to work with you on this and saying this shit about me? Not only that, but you can’t even edit properly and will often completely strip the context of evidence. There’s literally no way you would have made it go faster.

Shit like this is what wastes my time and takes away my enthusiasm to actually finish everything.

I’ve told you this repeatedly, told you to stop asking for timeframes, told you not to get your hopes up, etc. You have nobody to blame but yourself at this point.

Aether, Thank you for being understanding.

It’s not about the size, it’s about the comparison between characters.
Your making me to look like the bad guy? Your manipulative as well. Anyway I admit it’s partially my fault but I suffer from long term memory loss and I was diagnosed yesterday so can you throw me a bone or two? It it helps I am sincerely sorry for my behaviour but that doesn’t excuse you. Since you manipulated everyone to be fine with the fact that you intentionally delayed the scaling chain for 4 months.

I’m not making you look like the bad guy, you are doing a very good job of that yourself. Pretty much everyone here is fed up with you.

Not finishing the scaling chain = manipulative, I guess? What absolutely ridiculous logic.

I apologise for that, then, but I literally couldn’t have possibly known.

I didn’t manipulate anyone (how tf would that even be possible in this situation?). It’s called being patient and realising that people have lives. Plus, fun fact, they were literally the ones who did and redid the calcs, in addition to making new scaling chains.

Last edited:
I’m not making you look like the bad guy, you are doing a very good job of that yourself. Pretty much everyone here is fed up with you.

Not finishing the scaling chain = manipulative, I guess? What absolutely ridiculous logic.

I apologise for that, then, but I literally couldn’t have possibly known.

I didn’t manipulate anyone. It’s called being patient and realising that people have lives.
If that’s the case never mind what I said. I don’t want to cause any unnecessary conflict. At least we now know that everyone is going trough things. Yes I was annoying but I was also upset at you for delaying the scaling chain and I thought it was intentional so I guess we can call it even then.

Hello. So, I'm finally reading the manga after I stopped watching the anime years ago and I'm wondering if anyone has planned revisions or if the verse is forever stuck at High 6-C with the top tiers.

Hello. So, I'm finally reading the manga after I stopped watching the anime years ago and I'm wondering if anyone has planned revisions or if the verse is forever stuck at High 6-C with the top tiers.
Getting upgraded possibly to Multi continent lvls
With possible Uni+ RW ratings
Massive P&A amps
LS is getting upgraded to Class T I heard about Class P or even E for some highballed
Speed is getting upgraded to FTL or FTL+

Massive P&A amps
LS is getting upgraded to Class T I heard about Class P or even E for some highballed
Well the low 2c chaos wasn’t accepted remember? It was a disaster I went back to it recently.

Massive P&A amps
Don’t know where Class E came from, but I’m also throwing in the destroyer/enchanter amps, so maybe look forward to that.

Haven't heard Class E before🗿
Sorry It just me do roughly calc about assuming the entire camelot being compressed with this panel
50998852266_fb797ba0ed_o.jpg

Assuming use size of dimensional space 100 miles which clearly highballed, and since we don't know full context so i didn't do it🗿

I deserve that however I was somewhat justified.
Look speed, I don't think you're a bad person, you can be pretty cool (albeit a troll lol), but patience is key when it comes to big revisions like these. I know you're very eager for the revisions, but as someone who waited for over a year for the One Piece Wano crt, I can tell you that acting like this is just gonna make it take longer. Yes it's annoying that you have to wait more and more, but acting like this to the person behind the crt you want is only gonna make it worse.

People are not liking that you're acting like this and I don't think it's worth having people dislike or even hate you just for a crt.

Don’t know where Class E came from, but I’m also throwing in the destroyer/enchanter amps, so maybe look forward to that.
Sorry i didn’t understand What you mean by throwinf the destroyer/enchanter amps does it mean we’ll use it for LS ?

Also could We grant Chaos Infinite stamina since he’s sustaining the new Camelot/lifting it for years

Massive P&A amps
And grand cross profiles that will go up to small planet level to planet level with the 7 world castrohies collab and full power lilia and camila will scale for now.

Sorry i didn’t understand What you mean by throwinf the destroyer/enchanter amps does it mean we’ll use it for LS ?

Also could We grant Chaos Infinite stamina since he’s sustaining the new Camelot/lifting it for years
Could get him to infinite stamina in a different manner

Sustaining camelot for years isn't really a good ground for inf Stamina

I mean I’m planning to integrate it into AP/striking strength.

Enchanter/destroyer give substantial amps to the weaponry they’re imbuing.
That’s not grounds for infinite. But I don’t even see why a non-corporeal being would get tired.

Back