• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Could get him to infinite stamina in a different manner

Sustaining camelot for years isn't really a good ground for inf Stamina
I think the inf mana Lake thing wasn’t accepted
And He doesn’t really tire despite lifting it for many years (Maybe a possibly would be better)

I mean I’m planning to integrate it into AP/striking strength.

Enchanter/destroyer give substantial amps to the weaponry they’re imbuing.

That’s not grounds for infinite. But I don’t even see why a non-corporeal being would get tired.
Nice

Yeah

He is in Arthur’s body currently and the magic power of non co beings can be limited but yeah i see your point

So, I'm currently on chapter 39 and I want to know how the destruction of Danafall is treated? Is there a calculation for it or is it ignored?
Meliodas_after_his_mega_nut_on_Danafall.png

It was originally used as the primary calc, but we’re using way better feats now.

Plus, what exact level of power Meliodas did it at (along with some other details) is somewhat controversial, so it’s best to dump the feat.

Just want to point out the Ocean Calc that uses 50 Km is wrong as using 50 Km for horizons on clear days is an outdated thing that isn’t used anymore

And that was your weekly DemonGodMitch debunking of calcs 😉

Just want to point out the Ocean Calc that uses 50 Km is wrong as using 50 Km for horizons on clear days is an outdated thing that isn’t used anymore

If it's outdated then why it's still write down in cloud calculation page? It's even clearly lowball to put 50km since it's clearly not even single cloud is there, while it write down
exceptionally clear days even 280km

Maybe can you give the thread link which discussed this?

If it's outdated then why it's still write down in cloud calculation page? It's even clearly lowball to put 50km since it's clearly not even single cloud is there, while it write down
Cause this site sucks about being up to date on the calculations page, this shit was supposed to be removed like well over a year ago

Question about King. Shouldn't his early series rating be something along the line of:

"10-B Physically, High 7-C with Sacred Treasure" since he is considered to be average/ below average without it. Basically, a huge weakness and should be noted.

Question about King. Shouldn't his early series rating be something along the line of:

"10-B Physically, High 7-C with Sacred Treasure" since he is considered to be average/ below average without it. Basically, a huge weakness and should be noted.
He still ranks hits without his spear even from Diane

I mean maybe if he still has some form of control over it, but he got beat by Cain Bazard. Or another option could be his AP being that weak but durability always being large town level, which isn't likely because, again, Cain lol
I think the 1st option is more likely since King is verbatim stated to be average/ below average without sacred gear and has constant implication of that.

I have a question. Looking at the description for Law Manipulation, why doesn't the Demon King get it? He created the Commandments which seem to function as rules/laws?

i wish you would stop this lmao.. this been out for weeks , dont only come for a debunk. where was this weeks ago? but anywho , have someone fix it and its not like we even fully need ocean anymore anyways with all the destroyer amps

right he could've told us this weeks ago before asura was doing the work... jesus i keep saying this but people say other wise but hes def targeting NNT verse , trynna keep the tiers down.. idc if he trys to counter its true.. cuz he has literally no reason to do this NOW... he had chances for weeks. lucky... we have destroyer amp so we barely even need ocean as a base anymore

Back