• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I think could be at echanment level tristan,
If i was not wrong
Base tristan = vessel tarmiel (20.5 teratons)
Echanment type amp 3 times so (61.5 teratons)
But this even echanment type significantly still under demon mark tristan power
(123 teratons)

with recent chapter we know demon mark tristan can stomp snake melascula even meland. So definitely i think there's no way to put meland in same level demon mark tristan.

Meland definitely fodder at this time
That was a rage amp demon mark Tristan and the demon clan get stronger with the rage.

Hendrickson commended Meliodas for surviving his dark nebula
That's what durabilty is lol also How's life mate?
It's durability, but it proves attacks twice as strong as Meliodas can severely injure him. You don't need durability as strong as someone's ap not to be killed by them.

He's just commending Meliodas for surviving. Not really grounds for 1:1 scaling.

Last edited:
It's durability, but it proves attacks twice as strong as Meliodas can severely injure him. You don't need durability as strong as someone's ap not to be killed by them.

He's just commending Meliodas for surviving. Not really grounds for 1:1 scaling.
Nah he still took hits from Demon Hendrickson and Hendrickson considered him a treat and proceeded to use full power. Also tomorrow is Sunday when is it dropping?

Nah he still took hits from Demon Hendrickson and Hendrickson considered him a treat and proceeded to use full power.
That's a very half-assed response. The fact are that he was demonstrably far less durable and severely damaged until getting a rage amp (even then, he still took a ton of damage), at which point Hendrickson had already been blasted by holy magic.

Hendrickson literally didn't consider him a threat at ******* all, so I genuinely have no idea what you're on about. He didn't even think Meliodas had Full Counter, and none of the Sins (except Snatch and Demon Mark) could actually damage him.
Also tomorrow is Sunday when is it dropping?
Idk the specific time.

Last edited:
Why are you using 609 metres? There's literally trees and a house that show this can't possibly be more than like 20.

My calculation here is a far different example because there's nothing contradicting that size.

Why are you using 609 metres? There's literally trees and a house that show this can't possibly be more than like 20.
they lived at the foot of the mountains to be able to farm, what the demon king compressed was the distant mountain behind them. even after compressed, the background really shows that it's completely empty after being destroyed behind the those tree

No he didn't. Look at the treeline, my guy. They live in an area with a ton of slopes and mountains well into the background.
Doesn't it just same as i said?
You can even see branches somewhat comparable in size to the entire crater.
I mean before the calc showing result of crush mountain not size of circular.
It's more got supporting feats by the statement of the farmers the mountains was dissapear that mean it's further behind, kind a doesn't make if he state the mountain was gone but only his house and three behind was destroyed.

I wouldn't care even if he said 'th...the planet...!', I still wouldn't accept this. It's so insanely obvious that he only crushed the little tiny bit of land that their house was on, not anything the size of a mountain.

Genuinely just look at this panel. The couple are standing in front of a tiny little plot that's the exact same shape as the crater crush, and you can see the exact same trees.

You can even see tree roots inside the crater and tiny ass shrubbery besides it.
6.jpg

Hell, in the next panel you can see flowers on the crater line.

Your calc is completely wrong, whether or not this can actually be considered a mountain. I'm sorry to say it, as I want Class P as well, but I don't want it via obviously wrong calculations.

Last edited:
Btw btw, last before anything get clear
Do we have multiplier for every single commandment estarossa absorb?
I've seen it pretty consistent his power growing multiple times
•Base estarossa/1 commandments = half power of both sariel and tarmiel that even can stomp him
•2 commandment estarossa already can harm of vessel sariel and tarmiel while before can't
•3 commandment starting can ovepowering both vessel and push back and comparable to their original form
•4 commandment already can one shot of sariel and tarmiel

3C scales to their true forms, so that's a 2x multiplier from before.

4C is just much stronger than them, and can one-shot their weakened states.

That's a very half-assed response. The fact are that he was demonstrably far less durable and severely damaged until getting a rage amp (even then, he still took a ton of damage), at which point Hendrickson had already been blasted by holy magic.

Hendrickson literally didn't consider him a threat at ******* all, so I genuinely have no idea what you're on about. He didn't even think Meliodas had Full Counter, and none of the Sins (except Snatch and Demon Mark) could actually damage him.

Idk the specific time.
Hendrickson said that while preparing to kill Meliodas with dead end

He called him a dangerous entity, before outright preparing to one-shot Meliodas after crippling him to the point of collapse.

Hendy never said Meliodas was a threat, and this scene outright proves that Meliodas is far inferior to him.

He called him a dangerous entity, before outright preparing to one-shot Meliodas after crippling him to the point of collapse.

Hendy never said Meliodas was a threat, and this scene outright proves that Meliodas is far inferior to him.

Yeah, I know the definition of dangerous. The thing is that calling someone a dangerous person doesn't actually have to mean (and usually doesn't) that they endanger you personally.

Last edited:

Idk the specific time.
Why are you getting worked up? Are you temperamental? Anyway how's life?

Yeah, I know the definition of dangerous. The thing is that calling someone a dangerous person doesn't actually have to mean (and usually doesn't) that they endanger you personally.
Who else was he referring to? Also Meliodas still took hits from Hendrickson way better than the holy knights and survived full power Hendrickson dark nebula which oneshotted everyone.

Who else was he referring to?
The fact that he's stronger than literally 99% of characters in the series by that point.
Also Meliodas still took hits from Hendrickson way better than the holy knights
Who are mostly fodder. Plus, Gilthunder was already knocked out.
and survived full power Hendrickson dark nebula which oneshotted everyone.
A) for the last time, not getting killed by something doesn't make him equal to it.

B) Meliodas was at the very edge of the blast range (after Hendrickson literally tossed him away with his peck muscle alone, mind you). Only his back got hit.

The fact that he's stronger than literally 99% of characters in the series by that point.

Who are mostly fodder. Plus, Gilthunder was already knocked out.

A) for the last time, not getting killed by something doesn't make him equal to it.

B) Meliodas was at the very edge of the blast range (after Hendrickson literally tossed him away with his peck muscle alone, mind you). Only his back got hit.
Hendrickson still commended him and called him dangerous at this point just put likely higher for his durability

You're just repeating yourself.

Anyway, let's just review the logical conclusion of your claims here. Meliodas is a danger to Hendrickson by being durable?

Firstly, that's not durability. That's endurance.

Secondly, it's explicitly mentioned that Meliodas became good as new after the punch.

Why do you even want this rating so bad. It literally does nothing. Is this for versus matches?

Last edited:
Way weaker as in 1/2th Meliodas.

Speaking of trolling, something kind of popped up. I literally have to go to another city until Wednesday morning in just a few hours.

I won't even be on the internet, let alone VSBW, so the scaling chain + the destroyer enchanter stuff + some other new shit will have to wait until then.

Good night.

Speaking of trolling, I literally have to go to another city until Wednesday morning in just a few hours.

I won't even be on the internet, let alone VSBW, so the scaling chain + the destroyer enchanter stuff + some other new shit will have to wait until then.

Good night.
So it's not dropping today? cliche I was just trying to make sense of Meliodas scaling to albion for taking hits from taking hits from Hendricksons

Speaking of trolling, something kind of popped up. I literally have to go to another city until Wednesday morning in just a few hours.

Good night.
Also I lost my trust and support in you

So it's not dropping today? cliche I was just trying to make sense of Meliodas scaling to albion for taking hits from taking hits from Hendricksons
I was just trying to tell you that there doesn't need to be any sense made of it.
I was literally asking a question Any byashura delays the scaling chain on purpose and I am the one trolling?
It's not actually trolling, bruh. It's literally 'I have to go to another city at random. I won't even be on the internet'.
From the way you've spoken to me for months, I sincerely doubt that just happened now.

Also, this is a wiki and we don't really know each other, so I really never had any trust and support in you. This doesn't affect me at all.

Last edited:
Can you stop with that? I was literally asking a question Any byashura delays the scaling chain on purpose and I am the one trolling?
Lmao

Good job losing your trust on literally the only person that is helping to get what you want 😭

And yes I am inclined to believe you are trolling the way you purposefully ignore arguments and rinse and repeat your already defeated arguments

Back