• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Prolly with some "The world have hope for me" type of shit
Power of friendship is too strong look at fairy tail for example. Also how are the arguments for Escanor vs doffy? I find the heat scaling wonky like why do you scale heat resistance to other characters with no proof? And it’s bad too they were grounded and real life people survived lightning also the skypiens are superhuman not even humans so that doesn’t count. One piece fans are at it again with strange abilities to random characters

Power of friendship is too strong look at fairy tail for example. Also how are the arguments for Escanor vs doffy? I find the heat scaling wonky like why do you scale heat resistance to other characters with no proof? And it’s bad too they were grounded and real life people survived lightning also the skypiens are superhuman not even humans so that doesn’t count. One piece fans are at it again with strange abilities to random characters
Yeah power of friendship is BS.

For the Escanor vs Doffy thing we agreed to pass the debate since the upgrades are ongoing, their heat resistance scaling is weird and still not enough to prevent Escanor from cooking their ass even their AP scaling is not what is indicated on the verse page they also didn't respond to anything for the FC scaling for heat that i used or for the base one their heat scaling cap at 28K + degrees which is less than mid morning Escanor's passive heat and Doffy could not use threads it would be strictly a close range fight dominated by Escanor's Heat manip and Aura

Edit: Btw it’s pretty hard to win With NNT characters since ppl gang up in 5v1 And no nnt supporters defend the character that’s what happened With Thor they couldn’t argue properly And went full circular yet argued for hours for nothing And some people just voted even though most of the arguments were Not adressed at all all of it just to be kept outside the pages due to the upgrades on Both verse (They added the defeat to escanor’s profile even though they said we had to pass the debate so i edited it out)

Last edited:
Yeah power of friendship is BS.

For the Escanor vs Doffy thing we agreed to pass the debate since the upgrades are ongoing, their heat resistance scaling is weird and still not enough to prevent Escanor from cooking their ass even their AP scaling is not what is indicated on the verse page they also didn't respond to anything for the FC scaling for heat that i used or for the base one their heat scaling cap at 28K + degrees which is less than mid morning Escanor's passive heat and Doffy could not use threads it would be strictly a close range fight dominated by Escanor's Heat manip and Aura

Edit: Btw it’s pretty hard to win With NNT characters since ppl gang up in 5v1 And no nnt supporters defend the character that’s what happened With Thor they couldn’t argue properly And went full circular yet argued for hours for nothing And some people just voted even though most of the arguments were Not adressed at all all of it just to be kept outside the pages due to the upgrades on Both verse (They added the defeat to escanor’s profile even though they said we had to pass the debate so i edited it out)
That Thor thing was weird. They were talking about skill... This, while the Hulk succeeded to hit Thor multiple times. But people didn't seriously react to my argument .. so, Thor is stronger than Escanor because of skill, according to them.

Escanor catching Ludociel sword was not considered skill, then what are they talking about? Try it with a grandpa 😂

That Thor thing was weird. They were talking about skill... This, while the Hulk succeeded to hit Thor multiple times. But people didn't seriously react to my argument .. so, Thor is stronger than Escanor because of skill, according to them.

Escanor catching Ludociel sword was not considered skill, then what are they talking about? Try it with a grandpa 😂
The fact that their consider beating agents from their organisation a better skill feat than holding your own against ppl that make excalibur shit on itself despite a huge disadvantage in power or fighting an archangel barehanded is odd already

Is there any reference why it's have to put in universal size?, until now the best feats only H4C size cause there's only has one sun and two moon are there
Makai can only be translated to universe in the given context and is backed up by other creation feats that wouldn’t be an hyperbole things that are called universes by reliable sources are scaled to uni size

Because it only have planet or universe so if the dw have more than a planet makai here define universe
The translation isn’t like This due to the fact that There is more than a planet it is mostly due to the fact that japanese needs lots of contexts in order to be translated Makai is considered as the dimension as a whole And can strictly not be translated by Population (Society) or planet it being called universe is enough in order to argue for the size
Édit: This would be backed up by Purgatory creation (Since the jap cover for chapter 269 confirms it’s infinite someone sent it a long time ago)

Last edited:
Does someone know how to disable adds on phone 😭 they are everywhere
The translation isn’t like This due to the fact that There is more than a planet it is mostly due to the fact that japanese needs lots of contexts in order to be translated Makai is considered as the dimension as a whole And can strictly not be translated by Population (Society) or planet it being called universe is enough in order to argue for the size
Édit: This would be backed up by Purgatory creation (Since the jap cover for chapter 269 confirms it’s infinite someone sent it a long time ago)
What would the ap be for chaos universal?

Back