• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Percy has Hero Type, which allows him to emulate properties of other forms of magic.

Gawain doesn't have fire, she has Escanor's Grace, which produces immense heat and light.

ya until we see a sin use enchantment in the new series we dont scale them right? cuz we know they can but we need more proof? or do they need to clash

Percy has Hero Type, which allows him to emulate properties of other forms of magic.

Gawain doesn't have fire, she has Escanor's Grace, which produces immense heat and light.
Would Gilthunder lightning count for destroyer type? What about enchant hellblaze?

Would Gilthunder lightning count for destroyer type? What about enchant hellblaze?
I think so. He and Howzer are shown using them without weapons, and it takes a compatible Sacred Treasure to work properly.

I'm not sure about Hellblaze. Is it natural?
They can have multiple magic types and Tristan manipulate light
he has most of them
I'm not arguing that he doesn't have it at all, I'm arguing he used Enchanter in this panel. The fact that they have multiple types supports my claim.

hm, it seems to be magic. Why though?
is enchantment natural?
0016-004.png
enchantment is both natural and unnatural

hellblaze is also natural and non, cuz one of them is magic the other is just purgatory fire... which they can manipulate soo its hard to say xd seems like another darkness issue

Ludoshel couldn't even push back Derieri with an attack concentrated from both hands.

This is substantiated by Indura Monspeet casually overpowering Sariel and Tarmiel's entire bodies with each set of limbs.

Elizabeth flares her aura and almost overpowers both of them at once while using the same form of magic.

It's contradicted by the in-universe statement that Mael, Ludoshel and Elizabeth are equivalent to Meliodas, but this scaling contradicts itself because Elizabeth, Mael and Meliodas are stated and shown to be stronger than Ludoshel.

So I think it's entirely reasonable for Elizabeth to be 2x True Body Ludoshel in the new scaling, and for us to ignore the dumb statements.

What does everyone think?
Is this accepted? Can it be used?

If you apply destroyer magic to a weapon the amp is 10x does that correlate to durability?
I don't think it should intrinsically. Most characters don't even scale to their unenhanced weapons in NNT/4KoA.
Then darkness and hellblaze can count for destroyer type since demons can use it without weapons
Sure. I guess Hellblaze can oscillate between the two, though.

I don't think it should intrinsically. Most characters don't even scale to their unenhanced weapons in NNT/4KoA.

Sure. I guess Hellblaze can oscillate between the two, though.
Say a continental character takes no damage from their FC enchanted destroyer attack does that give them multi continental to planetary durability?

Depends on how far they are into continent level.

Absolutely no on planetary. Baseline Small Planet level is almost 100,000 times baseline Multi-Continent level.

It straight up makes Gilthunder and basically every Holy Knight a walking contradiction. We've discussed this in past pages of the thread.

It straight up makes Gilthunder and basically every Holy Knight a walking contradiction. We've discussed this in past pages of the thread.
How are the Britannia demon king and mother creation calc going? Is Escanor vaping the sea rejected? How are the LS calcs going?

What were the arguments? Gilthunder hitting Meliodas with his elbow?
Basically, amped up weaponry consistently doesn't change the dynamics of a fight 10-fold.

Literally your average Holy Knight is about 1/10th as strong as a Sin in magic and physical power. I think you even agreed with me based on that.
How are the Britannia demon king and mother creation calc going?
As I said, I'm doing them once Part 1 is finished.
Is Escanor vaping the sea rejected?
Yes.
How are the LS calcs going?
It's just those two.

Basically, amped up weaponry consistently doesn't change the dynamics of a fight 10-fold.

As I said, I'm doing them once Part 1 is finished.

Yes.

It's just those two.
Then it shouldn’t apply to the fight then? I mean they could only harm the sins with weaponry

No. Ruin, Guila, Gilthunder, etc could harm them without weaponry, and some of them have matched them with and without imbuing their weapons.

No. Ruin, Guila, Gilthunder, etc could harm them without weaponry, and some of them have matched them with and without imbuing their weapons.
But weren’t they suppressed? we went over this in the past the sins suppressed themselves against the holy knights with exception of a few fights.

Also you forgot to update the intelligence of certain characters like chandler and cusack
We did go over this, and there's nothing to suggest that suppressing lowers durability, or even that they were suppressed.
What about Meliodas saying that I shouldn’t hold back too much against the holy knights after the baize fight. Meliodas holding back against Gilthunder on the white forest of dreams. Meliodas not killing the holy knights he fought those are all instances of them holding back.

What about Meliodas saying that I shouldn’t hold back too much against the holy knights after the baize fight.
Irrelevant. We're not talking about strength, we're talking about the toughness of his skin and bone. Also, he doesn't hold back against everyone.
Meliodas holding back against Gilthunder on the white forest of dreams.
He then explicitly proceeded to not do that in the fight at Liones Castle, which included Hendrickson as well.
Meliodas not killing the holy knights he fought those are all instances of them holding back.
If Holy Knights could amp their attack power 10x with a weapon, Mel probably wouldn't hold back a lot. So I think this is proof of concept.

Irrelevant. We're not talking about strength, we're talking about the toughness of his skin and bone.

He then explicitly proceeded to not do that in the fight at Liones Castle.
That’s fine but only the strongest holy knights can somewhat harm the sins without weaponry also Diane tanked combined attacks from multiple holy knights. Why would Guila need a better weapon then similar to a sacred treasure if she could already damage them before? Meliodas did not use hellblaze against Gilthunder, nor wrath nor demon mark(except to block that attack) so you were saying? Also you forgot to update Chandler and cusack stamina and intelligence section

That’s fine but only the strongest holy knights can somewhat harm the sins without weaponry
We're talking about weaponry amps that'd make them equal to the Sins. That's literally the point.
also Diane tanked combined attacks from multiple holy knights.
Diane is far stronger and tougher than Meliodas.
Why would Guila need a better weapon then similar to a sacred treasure if she could already damage them before?
To face off against King, who wrecked her, or for a completely different reason. Plus, she literally was damaging them, especially with explosion, so this is a terrible point.

Also, all Holy Knights get Sacred Treasures at some point.
Meliodas did not use hellblaze against Gilthunder, nor wrath nor demon mark(except to block that attack) so you were saying?
I'm not talking about Meliodas, I'm talking about them.

But this is a point, too. Why wouldn't Meliodas just change the dynamic of a heavily lopsided fight by amplifying his attack power 10-fold?

Last edited:
Also you forgot to update Chandler and cusack stamina and intelligence section
We're talking about weaponry amps that'd make them equal to the Sins. That's literally the point.

Diane is far stronger and tougher than Meliodas.

To face off against King, who wrecked her, or for a completely different reason. Plus, she literally was damaging them, especially with explosion, so this is a terrible point.

Also, all Holy Knights get Sacred Treasures at some point.

I'm not talking about Meliodas, I'm talking about them.

But this is a point, too. Why wouldn't Meliodas just change the dynamic of a heavily lopsided fight by amplifying his attack power 10-fold?
See this?

Back