• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

at this point you won lmao... i dont remember it being stated but it still had to be created cuz it isnt just gonna create itself
At this point it’s in the profiles with an explanation we can discuss it without wanting to wank it
Look at the ability section or read what Speedster quoted earlier he gave you the entire quote with the link Also sorry for yesterday i was frustrated i don’t want you to think that i hate you for dumb reasons

Merlin calling Purgatory a land of Chaos does not mean Chaos created Purgatory… That’s assuming a whole lot… We have no idea if Merlin is even referring directly to the entity Chaos or the concept of something being Chaotic

She’s talking about a specific monster born from Chaos in that panel… That doesn’t imply Chaos created Purgatory…

I disagree with the assumption being made
It’s also explained how multiple times the same statement is used for the entity we’ll check the raws And see if There is something to see

Please tell me who, apart from chaos, is the most likely to have created purgatory
Who’s to say anyone created Purgatory?

Who created Chaos itself? I mean Chaos was born from the Stars, so clearly the Universe and Stars existed before Chaos. So who made the Universe?

Who’s to say anyone created Purgatory?

Who created Chaos itself? I mean Chaos was born from the Stars, so clearly the Universe and Stars existed before Chaos. So who made the Universe?
Chaos is the primordial void tho

Wild also could say when DK appeared in purgatory and it’s full of monsters created by chaos

It’s also explained how multiple times the same statement is used for the entity we’ll check the raws And see if There is something to see
It being a land of Chaos still doesn’t mean Chaos created Purgatory… Merlin only mentioned how Chaos made Earth, she didn’t mention that he made Purgatory or anything like that

Chaos is the primordial void tho

Wild also could say when DK appeared in purgatory and it’s full of monsters created by chaos
Still sounds like no actual proof that Chaos made Purgatory…

You guys need proof and not just theories and assumptions. Creatures created by Chaos went to Purgatory yeah, that doesn’t inherently mean Chaps created Purgatory.

It being a land of Chaos still doesn’t mean Chaos created Purgatory… Merlin only mentioned how Chaos made Earth, she didn’t mention that he made Purgatory or anything like that
My point was about the same exact statement being used not about her saying that he created purgatory at that moment
We’ll check the raws and wait a bit

Still sounds like no actual proof that Chaos made Purgatory…

You guys need proof and not just theories and assumptions. Creatures created by Chaos went to Purgatory yeah, that doesn’t inherently mean Chaps created Purgatory.
I mean his son was There before DK and We have an indication in the profiles about it being talking about Chaos creating purgatory but as i said we’ll wait don’t panic

Merlin also said cath is born from chaos
Cath yeah… But not Purgatory, if Merlin had said Purgatory was born from Chaos, then that would mean he created it yeah. But all Merlin says is that Purgatory is a land of Chaos…

Like nothing here actually says or implies Chaos created Purgatory, all we know is that he created several monsters that ended up there

Cath yeah… But not Purgatory, of Merlin had said Purgatory was born from Chaos, then that would mean he created it yeah. But all Merlin says is that Purgatory is a land of Chaos…

Like nothing here actually says or implies Chaos created Purgatory, all we know is that he created several monsters that ended up there
How would they just end up there? Anyway, I asked nakaba about this. read the second scan

The first one says born From Mother Chaos
The second one uses the exact same kanjis for Chaos i think we can clearly assume it talks about the entity There is the kanji for « Chaos » and then a repetition written differently about chaos (confusion) Both are separated

The first one says born From Mother Chaos
The second one uses the exact same kanjis for Chaos i think we can clearly assume it talks about the entity There is the kanji for « Chaos » and then a repetition written differently about chaos (confusion) Both are separated
Also the used kanji is the same We use to refer to Chaos

Back