• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

What would the ap be for chaos universal?
They conceded purgatory creation And it being inf si it might be Uni+ since it’s a uni sized space Time

I won’t even try to argue we saw last time how heated it was but we definitely should talk about it after the upgrades

tbh mitch it has too when the world was created so was purgatory. atleast thats how i see it BUT... we could always use more details so its ok to ignore this for now and come back to it

The translation isn’t like This due to the fact that There is more than a planet it is mostly due to the fact that japanese needs lots of contexts in order to be translated Makai is considered as the dimension as a whole And can strictly not be translated by Population (Society) or planet it being called universe is enough in order to argue for the size
Édit: This would be backed up by Purgatory creation (Since the jap cover for chapter 269 confirms it’s infinite someone sent it a long time ago)
This is never stated ever
Here and it’s confirmed by nakaba that chaos created purgatory Merlin also confirms this

tbh mitch it has too when the world was created so was purgatory. atleast thats how i see it BUT... we could always use more details so its ok to ignore this for now and come back to it
It’s already accepted And in profile

He created Earth... Purgatory is it's own entirely separate thing

Purgatory and the after life have never been confirmed to have been created by anyone at all
The fact that he created earth doesn’t mean he didn’t create Purgatory Also check his profile
Édit: i’ll Go to sleep see you

It’s in his profile this is induced Also who could’Ve created it beside him
Tell Me who created the purgatory if merlin is wrong then
i doubt something like purgatory would come into existence without someone like chaos tbh
Wow, sounds like a whole lot of no proof… Merlin never mentions Purgatory and there’s no mention of Chaos creating Purgatory on his profile

Glad I remember why I hang around these threads, NNT wank is constantly about

Wow, sounds like a whole lot of no proof… Merlin never mentions Purgatory and there’s no mention of Chaos creating Purgatory on his profile

Glad I remember why I hang around these threads, NNT wank is constantly about
You should hang around the profiles that gives the explanation it’s been the third Time this week that i see you being weird with people
It’s Also the third Time i tell you to check the profiles it’s being concerning at this point « nnt wank » being constant isn’t a thing you downplaying the verse is pretty constant you Also did absolutely nothing for the verse no hax contribs no scaling contribs no discussions you came in the discord server for nothing why are you even Here ?
Aren’t you the one to spit on FTL NNT From the beginning of the speed upgrade threads ? What does it feel like to see how biased you were ?
No offense but it’s frustrating to see you coming once in month to just be telling bs And judge what ppl say without listening to them

You should hang around the profiles that gives the explanation it’s been the third Time this week that i see you being weird with people
It’s Also the third Time i tell you to check the profiles it’s being concerning at this point « nnt wank » being constant isn’t a thing you downplaying the verse is pretty constant you Also did absolutely nothing for the verse no hax contribs no scaling contribs no discussions you came in the discord server for nothing why are you even Here ?
Aren’t you the one to spit on FTL NNT From the beginning of the speed upgrade threads ? What does it feel like to see how biased you were ?
No offense but it’s frustrating to see you coming once in month to just be telling bs And judge what ppl say without listening to them
I’m here to prevent wank, that’s all 🤷‍♂️

Percy has Hero Type, which allows him to emulate properties of other forms of magic.

Gawain doesn't have fire, she has Escanor's Grace, which produces immense heat and light.
Yo, do we use the « true body/Vessel » multiplier with DK when he gets his true body back going from Zeldris a non perfect vessel ?
If we don’t actually I think we should make an argument for it

LOL, you sent a link that leads nowhere 😂
No being biased and preventing wanks ain’t the same
Nice "Appeal to Bias"

You realize that's not an argument right? I can literally just call you biased for NNT upgrades and the only reason you agree with them is because you're biased for the series to be stronger... I don't care if you like me or not, but I'm free to step in and give an opinion when I think something is being wanked

The problem almost everyone here has is that we never saw you here for a good reason it’s not about me liking you or not
You realize that's not an argument right? I can literally just call you biased for NNT upgrades and the only reason you agree with them is because you're biased for the series to be stronger... I don't care if you like me or not, but I'm free to step in and give an opinion when I think something is being wanked

As for the « bias » thing the difference is
You are the one yelling « outlier » everytime someone says something
I am the one that uses things YOU and basically everyone here conceded since it’s in profile

You are the one that came here basically to heat things
I am the one that responded simply using the profiles that’s what this wiki is about using the profiles to implement new scalings or using new feats to implement things through CRT’s

You are the one that’s been impolite multiple times
I am the one (not only me) that care enough about you to gently tell you to stop

You are the one imagining I don’t like you
I am the one that won’t dislike and insult you for 2 d characters

I don’t think me supporting NNT And discussing things can be considered as a bias
You mocking people for what they argue for without discussing it properly i clear bias that’s not the first time

Nice "Appeal to Bias"

Also for me to commit an Appeal to Bias There would need to be an argument From you in the first place i gave you a feeling that i have From your general attitude but i didn’t respond one of your arguments by saying you have a certain motive that’s just general impression

Also you didn’t argue for nothing all i told you was to look at the profiles you gave no response except « Merlin never talked about purgatory » Which is basically wrong since she’s the one to explain how it works but also irrelevant to what i said in the first place

As a conclusion next time please read what i write and do not take it as an automatic « upgrade » thing it’s something We can discuss now or later

Its working for me
It doesn’t for me

Let's meet each other half-way here; try to be sceptical about something when it has very little explicit backing or context, but don't call outlier just because it's above the current scale of feats.

If we did that, this whole multiplier system would probably fall apart.
@ByAsura Would you agree to put a universal size to the world of demons by using the universe translation to Kanji makai?
I don't have a clue what you're talking about, sorry.
Yo, do we use the « true body/Vessel » multiplier with DK when he gets his true body back going from Zeldris a non perfect vessel ?
If we don’t actually I think we should make an argument for it
I don't think there's enough evidence, but it wouldn't matter anyway. He already has the same multiplier.

Last edited:
Let's meet each other half-way here; try to be sceptical about something when it has very little explicit backing or context, but don't call outlier just because it's above the current scale of feats.
Yeah it would be perfect i wasn’t even arguing for something i just wanted to know what y’all think about it since it’s in profiles And accepted

You are the voice of peace and patience
I don't think there's enough evidence, but it wouldn't matter anyway. He already has the same multiplier.
Ok because if We have a problem with this « same multiplier » i think We can argue for it using the statement about him having his true body back And Meli statement about Zel being a mid vessel

By same multiplier, I meant he already has a 2x multiplier for different reasons that'd already cover this.

The problem with this is that the compatibility thing was for the magic power of Goddesses, not Demon King's commandment-based possession. Also, Zel wasn't all that inferior (despite not being fully under control and losing a ton of magic power), and Meliodas' superior quality is in raw power IIRC.

Edit: It's not explicit, but it's strongly implied.

Last edited:
Not for me
Pocket Reality Manipulation (Created Purgatory which has a different flow of time[14]. Even Cath after absorb fragment of Chaos can create a dimension[5]), Space-Time Manipulation (Created Purgatory, where space-time is warped),
By same multiplier, I meant he already has a 2x multiplier for different reasons that'd already cover this.

The problem with this is that the compatibility thing was for the magic power of Goddesses, not Demon King's commandment-based possession. Also, Zel wasn't all that inferior (despite not being fully under control and losing a ton of magic power), and Meliodas' superior quality is in raw power IIRC.

It's been confirmed that purgatory I infinite and chaos created it does that mean low 2c(I asked this and they said low 2c)? How's life? Any progress? What's this multiplier thing about?

I don't know, and I don't remotely recall the context.

Some progress.

Makai was just asking about adding a new multiplier for Demon King based on the Goddess vessel stuff.

Yeah it would be perfect i wasn’t even arguing for something i just wanted to know what y’all think about it since it’s in profiles And accepted

You are the voice of peace and patience

Ok because if We have a problem with this « same multiplier » i think We can argue for it using the statement about him having his true body back And Meli statement about Zel being a mid vessel

Back