• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

When I say the attack would need to be almost 5.8x higher, btw, I meant the enchanted attacks.

So their durability would need to be 41.9x higher than their punches for a Multi-Continent level rating.

When I say the attack would need to be almost 5.8x higher, btw, I meant the enchanted attacks.

So their durability would need to be 41.9x higher than their punches for a Multi-Continent level rating.
Because chaos Melascula only got nicked by an enchanted weapon and Tristian has to use his demon mark. Whereas chaos galand took 0 damage.

Jury's still out on the Assault Mode thing, especially since we don't have a conclusive translation until Makai looks it over.

Depends. They're around baseline, so the attack would need to be 5.8x higher.
There is a panel in the manga showing this interaction

I know, you've told me before. Hell, I was the one who had to find the chapter itself to confirm that scan from the guy's video was even canonical.

The problem is that A) nothing suggests she harmed him in their very first meeting. It's logical, but everything just points to it being a romantic encounter, and there's scans of Meliodas simply being in his base form at Heaven's Theatre. And B) we still need a translation.

Have a strong "hope". Resurrected by that "hope" from the blow of Chaos-Gallan? !! Percival ... One of the (Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse). The magical power of his companion thinks of him

Does this mean he have immortality type 4 or 8? As long has hope, he won't die maybe?

Because chaos Melascula only got nicked by an enchanted weapon and Tristian has to use his demon mark. Whereas chaos galand took 0 damage.
New verse-wide scaling.
Can this be used for scaling?
I know, you've told me before. Hell, I was the one who had to find the chapter itself to confirm that scan from the guy's video was even canonical.

The problem is that A) nothing suggests she harmed him in their very first meeting. It's logical, but everything just points to it being a romantic encounter, and there's scans of Meliodas simply being in his base form at Heaven's Theatre. And B) we still need a translation.
Nope they fought alright and Meliodas still has access to assault mode he got hit by Escanor and activated assault mode instantly so there’s that

Nope they fought alright and Meliodas still has access to assault mode he got hit by Escanor and activated assault mode instantly so there’s that
I never said they conclusively didn't fight, I said we still don't have the translation and nothing suggests it happened when they first met.

We already know he had it in the Holy War, so that's irrelevant.

I never said they conclusively didn't fight, I said we still don't have the translation and nothing suggests it happened when they first met.

We already know he had it in the Holy War, so that's irrelevant.
Yes but the scan doesn’t lie. I will ask nakaba about this

Percival is as strong as the plot requires him to be. Right now he's more powerful than Gwain due to the hope of every irrelevant character around him. I hate his powers.
The powerscaling is still shit even in the sequel btw.

Percival is as strong as the plot requires him to be. Right now he's more powerful than Gwain due to the hope of every irrelevant character around him. I hate his powers.
The powerscaling is still shit even in the sequel btw.
His power "hope" literally just reactive power level

I don't know.
Because chaos Melascula only got nicked by an enchanted weapon and Tristian has to use his demon mark in the spoiler to damage snake form Melascula. Whereas chaos galand took 0 damage from and enchanted sacred treasure. Eit how would the scaling look like with the ten times multiplier?

Ludoshel couldn't even push back Derieri with an attack concentrated from both hands.

This is substantiated by Indura Monspeet casually overpowering Sariel and Tarmiel's entire bodies with each set of limbs.

Elizabeth flares her aura and almost overpowers both of them at once while using the same form of magic.

It's contradicted by the in-universe statement that Mael, Ludoshel and Elizabeth are equivalent to Meliodas, but this scaling contradicts itself because Elizabeth, Mael and Meliodas are stated and shown to be stronger than Ludoshel.

So I think it's entirely reasonable for Elizabeth to be 2x True Body Ludoshel in the new scaling, and for us to ignore the dumb statements.

What does everyone think?
It’s fine

Can you explain what you mean there? Are you saying Melascula should scale to Tristan's cocoon attack, or that Tristan should scale to Melascula?

Why would Chaos amp be 10x?

@Makai When you have the time, could you do a translation of these scans?

I've been getting no luck with anyone on the translation request thread.
The translation Nacht gave you is correct for the purple one
« But ... if you don't like it, you'll get hurt, right? If you're the king of the demon world, you know the name of Elizabeth in the demon world ... »

Gray one basically says Estarossa’s war potential/fighting abilities are one of a kind and that he is a monster

Can you explain what you mean there? Are you saying Melascula should scale to Tristan's cocoon attack, or that Tristan should scale to Melascula?

Why would Chaos amp be 10x?
I mean the attack Tristian did with his enchantment only nicked chaos Melascula

She's well outside the cocoon, so it could easily be that Tristan's attack (which is much smaller than the cocoon) didn't have enough range to do anything more than nick her.

@Makai Thanks.

She's well outside the cocoon, so it could easily be that Tristan's attack (which is much smaller than the cocoon) didn't have enough range to do anything more than nick her.

@Makai Thanks.
Can that still be used for scaling Post revival Meliodas< Tristan being 10x stronger. Also still Meliodas never let you guard down on Elizabeth imping that she hurt him in assualt mode

Yeah.

No it doesn't.

On this note, Enchanter is a different type than Destroyer, so it's at least 2 or 3 rather than 10.
all of the 4 knights are destroyer types
0016-004.png

Back