• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Nah, I think Perceival and Gawain don't scale above chaos Galand imo. Look how he died...
huh? percy destroyed galand and gawain is above percy
1QhiMJZ.jpg

huh? percy destroyed galand and gawain is above percy
How did percy destroy Galand? galand was cut open and closed why percy was being sneaky.
Gawain couldn't damage him from outside so she had to teleport her weapon.

I see no feats that puts them just above galand. Galand may have beaten Gawain if percy didn't interfere (unless Lancelots steps in).

The could damage galand from the inside

How would you scale Percy? This dude got knocked out and came back with a sneak attack.
Gawain scales better but galand was still too durable.

Unfortunately, he is dead..(I think)

How did percy destroy Galand? galand was cut open and closed why percy was being sneaky.
Gawain couldn't damage him from outside so she had to teleport her weapon.

I see no feats that puts them just above galand. Galand may have beaten Gawain if percy didn't interfere (unless Lancelots steps in).

The could damage galand from the inside
that explosion that percy did took out galand

Ludoshel couldn't even push back Derieri with an attack concentrated from both hands.

This is substantiated by Indura Monspeet casually overpowering Sariel and Tarmiel's entire bodies with each set of limbs.

Elizabeth flares her aura and almost overpowers both of them at once while using the same form of magic.

It's contradicted by the in-universe statement that Mael, Ludoshel and Elizabeth are equivalent to Meliodas, but this scaling contradicts itself because Elizabeth, Mael and Meliodas are stated and shown to be stronger than Ludoshel.

So I think it's entirely reasonable for Elizabeth to be 2x True Body Ludoshel in the new scaling, and for us to ignore the dumb statements.

What does everyone think?

Last edited:
I am not sure Elizabeth in those moment push back induras, it just purifying them. Even Elizabeth still need sariel and tarmiel to help her. I believe Elizabeth was equal to them, but not in raw strenght, only in terms magic and spirit. We can make sure ludociel is bit under mael as a statement sunshine is strongest grace power, also as supportive feat, meliodas as shown equal to mael in peak noon in bellion story. Which can make sure ludociel is bit under prime meliodas and mael sunshine.

I am not sure Elizabeth in those moment push back induras, it just purifying them.
She pushed them back by flaring her aura alone, not even with Let There Be Light, so she’s strong enough to do that regardless. It was purifying and overpowering them at first.

Also, the point isn’t even really about her overpowering them (which is why I said almost), it’s more that Ludoshel had virtually no effect other than causing Derieri’s head to move. Elizabeth had an enormous effect on both of them while using the same type of magic he does.
Even Elizabeth still need sariel and tarmiel to help her.
That’s because the darkness within them was mutating their bodies as she was purifying them.

Also, she needed Tarmiel and Sariel to go from getting slowly overpowered to immediately purifying them. We saw Sariel and Tarmiel’s earlier performance against a single Indura (let alone Ludoshel, who’s stronger than them), so Elizabeth definitely represented the bulk of the firepower launched at them.
I believe Elizabeth was equal to them, but not in raw strenght, only in terms magic and spirit.
Not talking about physical strength, just magic. If she was so strong, she'd have overpowered 3Cs Estarossa without using Ark.

Her magic is definitely superior to theirs, not equal.
We can make sure ludociel is bit under mael as a statement sunshine is strongest grace power, also as supportive feat, meliodas as shown equal to mael in peak noon in bellion story. Which can make sure ludociel is bit under prime meliodas and mael sunshine.
We already scale them above Ludo and Mel to Mael, I’m just saying the counter-statement is invalid.

Last edited:
@Makai When you have the time, could you do a translation of these scans?

I've been getting no luck with anyone on the translation request thread.

Last edited:
Ludoshel couldn't even push back Derieri with an attack concentrated from both hands.

This is substantiated by Indura Monspeet casually overpowering Sariel and Tarmiel's entire bodies with each set of limbs.

Elizabeth flares her aura and almost overpowers both of them at once while using the same form of magic.

It's contradicted by the in-universe statement that Mael, Ludoshel and Elizabeth are equivalent to Meliodas, but this scaling contradicts itself because Elizabeth, Mael and Meliodas are stated and shown to be stronger than Ludoshel.

So I think it's entirely reasonable for Elizabeth to be 2x True Body Ludoshel in the new scaling, and for us to ignore the dumb statements.

What does everyone think?
It should be fine. How's life? Any progress?

Assuming the Ludo thing I just brought up isn't accepted.

2nd Mark = Baseline Country+ via upscaling.

100% Deities = Just over baseline Large Country level.

Assuming the Ludo thing I just brought up isn't accepted.

2nd Mark = Baseline Country+ via upscaling.

100% Deities = Just over baseline Large Country level.
If it is accepted what would change? which I agree with since Ludo couldn't even handle one indura with his strongest attack then Elizabeth is blitzing the indura and hitting them with her magic before they can react.

Jury's still out on the Assault Mode thing, especially since we don't have a conclusive translation until Makai looks it over.
If a character takes no damages from enchantment and uses their own would that be muti continetal? Or if they tank their fc enchantment attack?
Depends. They're around baseline, so the attack would need to be 5.8x higher.

Jury's still out on the Assault Mode thing, especially since we don't have a conclusive translation until Makai looks it over.

Depends. They're around baseline, so the attack would need to be 5.8x higher.
This is only for ap right? Can it be used for durability? Also, say a continental 4koa character uses enchantment and takes no damage form it FC is that Multi continental

Back