• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I mean they'll have to be enough for 'layered' haxes.
That's fine but what do you think about the powernull layers though? Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >2c Estarossa darkness>4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commandment >vanish counter> High ranking demons resistance to powernull >high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull

K Yamamoto has it since no trace is left yet it seems to be done through his Heat
Anyways the statement is light yeah
For Yamamoto, the statement is seen as reliable, consistent in-verse, the flames don't just obliterate stuff because they're hot (they're not even real fire) and the effect obliterated people on a spiritual and physical level.

The statement is non-existent. It's a mistranslation.

I don’t have time rn and idek what it would be about
Would that be for the layers ?
Just what all the ten commandments do since it would be easier than looking at the DK profile all the time and other verses have done the same thing.
That's fine but what do you think about the powernull layers though? Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >2c Estarossa darkness>4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commandment >vanish counter> High ranking demons resistance to powernull >high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull
This is for layers

For Yamamoto, the statement is seen as reliable, consistent in-verse, the flames don't just obliterate stuff because they're hot (they're not even real fire) and the effect obliterated people on a spiritual and physical level.

The statement is non-existent. It's a mistranslation.
I understood and even if it wasn’t mistranslated it wouldn’t be enough

I don't have time rn ask someone else to create the page
all NNT attacks etc can harm souls/ astral forms even in purgatory they did this
8a0cd21f06060b704f90e2b202e0f934.png

https://gyazo.com/8a0cd21f06060b704f90e2b202e0f934

What Would this be exactly ? Some form of non physical interaction ?
Cause i don’t think They are intangible
Anyways that would be Soul Manip too
Goddesses doesn't have a physical bodies because they sacrifice it to seal demon clan away, as you can see it, ludociel has astral body as incorperality state due they no longer inside vessel

ya ban in purgatory could also harm use his magic on things without physical forms , and also souls and w.e u wanna count emotions as... which is a good quesiton.. what do we say about harming someone emotions?

Goddesses doesn't have a physical bodies because they sacrifice it to seal demon clan away, as you can see it, ludociel has astral body as incorperality state due they no longer inside vessel
So Incorporeality for Goddesses in Astral Forms And Purgatory Induras
Soul Manip for everyone that harmed them ?

ya ban in purgatory could also harm use his magic on things without physical forms , and also souls and w.e u wanna count emotions as... which is a good quesiton.. what do we say about harming someone emotions?
Idk that wouldn’t qualify as Empatic manip i think it would only be Soul manip for those who harm their soul form and Incorporeality for the Goddess clan physiology as They can manifest in an Astral form/true body

Yeah, but not soul manip just non physical interaction although all demon and goddess already have it.
Isn’t it their Soul ? Cuz if it is interacting with it should be also Soul Manip on top of Non Physical Interaction
And what thing is purgatory indura?
The Black things Ban fought that are twisted souls without a form

Isn’t it their Soul ? Cuz if it is interacting with it should be also Soul Manip on top of Non Physical Interaction
Interacting just interacting, how it can be manipulate mere by touch it? Unless manipulation something could be also interacting

Even without this they already can do it
The Black things Ban fought that are twisted souls without a form
Ouh the non substance being, idk it could be because they are corrupted soul who fall away in purgatory

Yeah i saw that They already have Soul Manip i’ll add Incorporeality for the Goddess clan physiology in my HAX CRT And Non physical interaction for everyone that can harm the Astral forms

In fact i just went to check the definition And i don’t think it would be Incorporeality ALL They do is materialising their true forms for short periods of time idk What it would be

don't plane mean universe
They often use the term plane in japanese (in this context she refers to the mortal plane) to talk about the universe but it can also mean the planet or the place where things/people live the opposition with Purgatory in her sentence should indicate that it talks more about it as a dimension/universe in the context imo

Plane of existence. Basically, it's at least spatially separate from the normal world.
Wouldn’t Ban get Non physical interaction for kissing his loli wife back in the capital of dead ?
ALL the sins should have it for being able to fight Guila’s soul too

Wouldn’t Ban get Non physical interaction for kissing his loli wife back in the capital of dead ?
Wait, that place with green cristals? I thought none of them were souls.
So, the sins fought soul Guila?

As i said could be
1) Earth
2) Universe
3) Everything that lives
I would go with 1 or 2
Wouldn’t that be an interdimensional range feat for her Soul Manip?
Then shouldn't the deities scales to at least Earth as they (or Meliodas alone) can't stay in the mortal realm for even a day?
As of now it is just Island lvl and will be scaled to country after the updates I guess.

Then shouldn't the deities scales to at least Earth as they (or Meliodas alone) can't stay in the mortal realm for even a day?
As of now it is just Island lvl and will be scaled to country after the updates I guess.
With their Environmental destruction range yeah since They should affect the entire plane but it wouldn’t be accepted as a planet lvl feat since it’s mostly overtime catastrophies

They could touch the environment and stuff, so I'm pretty sure it just has to do with the nature of being dead. Supporting this, Ban can see Elaine while King can't.

Back