• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

My CRT would have been done by now but Damage had to make another one... I personally don't mind putting mine on hold if Damage and Reio35 are willing to.

sort of, using the standard energy of any verse mana/chakra/ki its not a coat on top of there skin, they instead infuse it into there blood vessels(although it gives the same characteristics of coat defence)

blut is basically the quincy filling their blood vessels with reishi to get 2 effects

1. increase in attacks/AP
2. increase Durability
I'm specifically talking about Blut Vene and not Blut in general.

Because from the current Bleach CRTs, Blut Vene can also grant Resistances (Temperature Related) and not just what is on the profiles.

Blut Vene: The defensive form of Blut, which grants the user a boost in defense by strengthening their skin in a similar fashion to an Arrancar's Hierro. Additionally, Blut Vene can be used to stop blood loss due to injury.

I'm specifically talking about Blut Vene and not Blut in general.

Because from the current Bleach CRTs, Blut Vene can also grant Resistances (Temperature Related) and not just what is on the profiles.

Blut Vene: The defensive form of Blut, which grants the user a boost in defense by strengthening their skin in a similar fashion to an Arrancar's Hierro. Additionally, Blut Vene can be used to stop blood loss due to injury.
Yes, Blut Vene does give resistance to temperature related things, as demonstrated by Royd Lloyd and Jugram against Yamamoto.

That's why I was asking if Blut Vene was similar to Haki. Because if so, couldn't someone make a Blut Page that lists all of the Abilities that it grants to its users similar to the Haki Page?

That's why I was asking if Blut Vene was similar to Haki. Because if so, couldn't someone a Blut Page that lists all of the Abilities that it grantd to its users similar to the Haki Page?
That's a good point honestly, talk about double standards, next to zero One Piece characters have demonstrated resistance to heat manip with Haki but they all apparently have it.

That's a good point honestly, talk about double standards, next to zero One Piece characters have demonstrated resistance to heat manip with Haki but they all apparently have it.
Just because it is possible for characters to have an ability through Haki, doesn't mean we assume it by default. Kaido and Big Mom have Resistance to Spatial Manipulation thanks to their incredible Haki, but we don't assume every other Haki user is capable of the same thing.

Luffy has amazing Armament Haki capabilities, but we don't also don't assume he can permanently imbue it into a weapon like other users can.

Shinigami really lagging behind on defence. They are the only ones without a defensive tech, Fullbring too but they were mostly fodder when still alive.

why is candice ftl

why is candice ftl
Seems like it was forgotten about when speed was downgraded.

this brings up a question. was lille ever used for ls arguments?

to quote someone:
Lille’s Jilliel: During Lille’s battle from chapters 646 to 654 we witness Lille make use of his Holy Form. While yet to be implicitly stated, Lille’s power in this form is light-based as we see him use his light to eliminate shadows, his light travels in straight paths, and even reflects and refracts off of a mirror ending in his demise, all of this highly insinuating that his light moves at the speed of light. The preceding counter is that the Shakonmaku cracked and interacted with Lille’s light. However, Lille’s light would likely contain reishi infused with it as Quincy gather reishi to attack and the Shakonmaku can block reishi (hence why they interacted). Having reishi would imply that Lille’s light would have spiritual mass which would make it slower than actual light; however, this can be explained away by light acting both like a particle that has mass (photons carry momentum) or a wave, therefore not being a contradiction to Lille’s light being light speed.

Mask met the requirements and was all of sudden denied. Why would Lille be accepted? Even his attack was reflected by a magical mirror sword and his light blood is shown breaking through the dome of Seireitei...

this brings up a question. was lille ever used for ls arguments?

to quote someone:
Well iirc it doesnt fullfill enough requirements. The reflection thing was deemed to be invalid because Nanao's sword is not a regular mirror but rather it reflected because its the specific ability of the sword.

Like i said, I regret that thread. I was very much in a space battles mind set back then. Not so much recently
IMO it’s not that big of a deal, don’t beat yourself up over it.
Well iirc it doesnt fullfill enough requirements. The reflection thing was deemed to be invalid because Nanao's sword is not a regular mirror but rather it reflected because its the specific ability of the sword.
I asked arc7 on discord and he said:
“ it's literally a sword with mirrors, and Lille's power is literally the embodiment of light”.

It’s not going to be accepted. All the things you guys are thinking of right now for speed has been argued by me, IMade, and others lol.

we even bought the colored manga to show the sparkles on the mirror.

Back