• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Why does that need a page?
Because it makes referencing the abilities easier and Excalibur and other weapons and equipment have profiles on vs wiki has. Also, we could make pages for the seven deadly sins' sacred treasures. And add magic types and more information of sacred treasure on the nnt page on vs battle wiki

I was more referring to the Sacred Treasures, but the Ten Commandments also don't have their own AP or more than a couple abilities.
Ban states he has infinite life when spamming gift so does that mean infinite stamina for the immortal ban?
Lifespan =/= stamina.

He also lost his immortality via spamming gift.

I was more referring to the Sacred Treasures, but the Ten Commandments also don't have their own AP or more than a couple abilities.

Lifespan =/= stamina.

Actually, he gave up his immortality to revive elaine. The ten commandments survived the Britannia destroying attack. I meant when he was spamming gift on the demon king he didn't have to worry since he had infinite life.

Yes, via spamming gift on her.

That's just incorporeality, not durability.

Which is just lifespan.
Actually, he gave it up willingly since that is what it takes to revive her. He didn't spam it on Elaine. Check the chapter again. Ban states take my infinite life referring to life force since you have to give your hp and stamina to heal someone so infinite life probably refers to it. At least likey higher for his stamina or a note should work.

Bruh, he gave it up willingly via spamming it on her. There's no distinction.

Life force is more vitality, which are similar but different.

Basically, because he doesn't lose vitality due to age, he can exert all his vitality on/out of DK.
It's power bestowal on his profiles so that's what I am getting at. Yes but wasn't stated that ban doesn't get tired(except from overuse of snatch)? Yes but he referred to his life force which is infinite but if their different then ban doesn't get infinite stamina but it should still be noted.

Lifespan =/= stamina.

For ap it can be depend on it's wielders ranges from small city level to large island level.

It's Power Bestowal because he can also boost someone's strength and abilities, like a reverse Snatch.

Where?

Again, there's a distinction in terms.

Why should it be noted if he doesn't even get infinite stamina? He already has Immortality and Regeneration.

It's Power Bestowal because he can also boost someone's strength and abilities, like a reverse Snatch.

Where?

Again, there's a distinction terms.

Why should it be noted if he doesn't even get infinite stamina? He already has Immortality and Regeneration.
On the wiki and I think the baste dungeon arc and the ten commandment arc check the wiki. Actually, it said he gave Elaine his immortality willingly.
  • Gift「贈与ギフト, Gifuto」: Using this technique, Ban is able to transfer his own life force and strength to another being. Having lost his immortality, the limit in how much of his strength he can give is yet uncertain. [15]

I'll take a look at that then.

Firstly, again, willingness has literally nothing to do with the actual point. Secondly, it doesn't even say that.

I'll take a look at that then.

Firstly, again, willingness has literally nothing to do with the actual point. Secondly, it doesn't even say that.
Life force the force or influence that gives something its vitality or strength. the spirit or energy that animates living creatures; the soul.

I've already addressed this and your definition outright says it's a more metaphorical sense of the word like the soul.

Did I not just address vitality earlier?

Anyway, since you're so hung up on this one word, I'm going to look through the raws to see if it's even accurate.

Did I not just address vitality earlier?

Anyway, since you're so hung up on this one word, I'm going to look through the raws to see if it's even accurate.
Stamnia The energy and strength for continuing to do something over a long period of time; power of sustained exertion, or resistance to hardship, illness etc.

Your definition was for life force, and purely metaphorical. Life is literally just being alive.

Ban doesn't age and doesn't get wounded, which is why he's able to heal people.

Your definition was for life force, and purely metaphorical. Life is literally just being alive.

Ban doesn't age and doesn't get wounded, which is why he's able to heal people.
Exactly but gift he is giving his life or life force to another person

Back