• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Anyways their thread will be closed soon that was stupid ash i tried to be calm And gentle but it’s a lot of disrespect for 2 d characters 😹

why yall keep making battles if the updates isnt complete?
I don’t think it was a NNT supporter They refused to delete it for like 3 hours when i asked it but accepted when someone else asked them the same arguments provided by other people will not be received the same way that’s pretty annoying

I'll get onto that when I have time. Or someone can take a crack at it first.

I don't think it'd reach Large Mountain level, though.

Also, I looked into the raws, and Gowther doesn't say nothing. He says Sunshine can burn through anything in its path.

Apparently Melascula was at ban's hometown or something like that and it reached all the way to the new fairy forest, @helper got the distance at 100+km... thoughts?

IIRC, she was in a random patch of forest. Maybe it was relatively close to that town, though.

I don't know what methodology they used.

Last edited:

Also, I looked into the raws, and Gowther doesn't say nothing. He says Sunshine can burn through anything in its path.
Do you think the « Ragna Claw » is calcable as a back up feat for the low tier knights ? Here

About Ironside
We have no indication that Ironside is a low-tier Holy Knight.
He clashed with And is depicted as relative to Pellegarde who Gawain as weak as she is rn could harm severely
Pellegarde also was hit by Ruby ranks that’s why i said they were low tiers but i think There is a ranking too that’ll soon know of anyways it would be great to calc his ragna claw in order to have a back up feat for the verse

Rubies aren't low tier. The bulk of the Dawn Roar are Ruby or lower, as are the Weird Fangs (they're weak compared to the Sins, but much stronger than average Holy Knights).

Low Tiers are Crystal. But even then, the rankings aren't always indications of exact strength/power.

Also, they were outmatched by Pell.

It just seems like something that's pretty low. Holy Knights lower than this will be Small City level or higher soon.

Last edited:
Holy Knight Commander (Usually there is only one - the current situation of having two Commanders is the first in recorded history)

Cardinal (Knights directly under the Holy Knight Commander. An advisor type of position. Not necessarily stronger than diamond-ranked Holy Knights. Most are older knights or mages.)

Holy Knight (Anybody can become a holy knight, but the minimum requirement is to be able to use magic. Their strength is evaluated on a variety of factors and their achievements and they are ranked accordingly.)
Ranks:
Diamond
Platinum
Sapphire
Ruby
Emerald
Crystal (those who have just become holy knights)

Knight (Those striving to become holy knights are called 'Holy Knight Apprentices’.)

Rubies aren't low tier. The bulk of the Dawn Roar are Ruby or lower, as are the Weird Fangs (they're weak compared to the Sins, but much stronger than average Holy Knights).

Low Tiers are Crystal. But even then, the rankings aren't always indications of exact strength/power.

Also, they were outmatched by Pell.

It just seems like something that's pretty low. Holy Knights lower than this will be Small City level or higher soon.
Yeah i express myself poorly but They are low tier globally mb
It still gives us an idea about their lvl And ok i’ll ask someone else to calc it just in order to have a back up

Holy Knight Commander (Usually there is only one - the current situation of having two Commanders is the first in recorded history)

Cardinal (Knights directly under the Holy Knight Commander. An advisor type of position. Not necessarily stronger than diamond-ranked Holy Knights. Most are older knights or mages.)

Holy Knight (Anybody can become a holy knight, but the minimum requirement is to be able to use magic. Their strength is evaluated on a variety of factors and their achievements and they are ranked accordingly.)
Ranks:
Diamond
Platinum
Sapphire
Ruby
Emerald
Crystal (those who have just become holy knights)

Knight (Those striving to become holy knights are called 'Holy Knight Apprentices’.)
Thanks

That was happening all over Britannia.

Melascula's location in this panel and the fact that she had to travel to Ravens suggests it's not the epicentre.

IIRC, the storm isn't even visible over Ravens.

What do you think about this 👇🏼

Hmm I see
U're suggesting something similar if not same with Genryusai Yamamoto from Bleach
His EE/Durability Negation is via him producing heat output same as the Sun's temperature
U have formerly solidified lighting heat resistance in the verse (which is 5x hotter than the sun's) So him having EE via heat output even hotter than Lighting's heat might be ok
Except he has anti feats
Should I add Heat based EE back to my thread

Until there's some more feats or tangible evidence, SD, DK, Merlin and Chandler will have to do.

I'm not sure. I don't see anything against it.

Until there's some more feats or tangible evidence, SD, DK, Merlin and Chandler will have to do.

I'm not sure. I don't see anything against it.
Have to do with what? Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commandment >vanish counter> High ranking demons resistance to powernull >high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull I have the power null layers here.
Also, who wants to make the page for the ten commandments curses?

Back