• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT HAX CRT PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai641001

He/Him
VS Battles
Translation Helper
4KOTA Chapter 23:
Chaos:
-Healing
-Poison Manip
Both Here (It could also be a form of his RW that reverse the effects yet could be added as a side effect)

4KOTA Chapter 64:
Chaos:
-Power Bestowal (Gave a power up to Galand And Merasculla)
-Resurrection (Is stated to be the one that Resurrected Galand And Merasculla)
-Soul manipulation (Is affecting their souls in purgatory this is also an Interdimensional range feat for his Soul Manip) Here is the feat, Here is the statement about resurrection

Cursed By light:
Chaos:
-Matter Manip/Biological Manipulation Here What seems to be some kind of matter manip or rapid aging since he killed these giants at most hours before (The sketch draws from the movie seems to show the giants as normal dead bodies with their skin etc… They changed it so it should be an important facet of his power)

Supreme Deity:
-Danmaku (Could spam light attack)
-Corruption type 2 (Able to corrupt Daliah and Dubs to make them her servants)
-Resistance to Radiation Manipulation
(Can resist to Sunshine’s radiations)

Meliodas:
-Interdimensional range for his senses since he felt what was going on in the demon world from the human plane

Diane:
-Danmaku with Rush Rock (She create dozens of earth projectiles)
-Resistance to Heat Manip (Survived SD’s Lightning which should at least be 5x as hot as the surface of the Sun)

Elizabeth:
-Forcefield creation with Saint Coat (Uses a forcefield to repell the demon world’s miasma)

King:
-Power Nullification With Awakening seed (Nullified the possession on the giant clan members and fairies)
-Resistance to Heat Manip (Survived SD’s Lightning which should at least be 5x as hot as the surface of the Sun)

Gowther:

Goddess physiology:
-Inorganic physiology type 1 (Low tier goddesses materialised as a light shower just like the supreme deity)

Demon physiology:
-Extrasensory Perception (Could sense the SD power inside of Daliah and Dubs)

Mael:
-Plant manipulation (He made flowers appear) Here

NNT:
Chaos:
-Resistant to the following: Biological Manipulation (Purgatory transforms both physical and spiritual aspects of beings), Perception Manipulation, Poison, Acid, Heat, and Cold (Absorbed Cath), Madness Manipulation (Type 2 and 3), Electricity Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Corruption (Type 2; Purgatory transforms both physical and spiritual aspects of beings into Purgatory creatures such as Ban and Meliodas. Purgatory also cause the survivors to lose their sanity. Only purgatory survivor could withstand Supreme Deity's God Thunder)
-Telekinesis
-Stealth Mastery
-Telepathy
-
Shapeshifting and Body Control (Has the ability of Cath to control his body[4] and change his shape[2][5]),
-
Natural Weaponry
-Breath attack
-Danmaku
-Energy Projection
-Clairvoyance
(All of these due to the absorption of Cath’s powers)

Derrierie:
-Statistic amplification And Damage Boost (With combo Star each time she hit the force is amplified)

Monspeet:
-Resistance to regen negation
Monspeet regened from sariel grace which negated Derieri regen

Meliodas:
-Berserker
-Rage Power
-Statistics Amplification with Wrath form and AM
(He isn’t himself anymore and the more he become enraged the more power he can draw from this form) See Here for the feats (Can be applied to AM Meli due to This)
-Surface Scaling Here
(Resisted to Mael’s Sunshine Here)

Escanor:
-Heat Manip with Sunshine (Should scale his heat Manip to 5x the heat of the sun as a lowball FRA and the degree of Heat manip or resistance should be noted in the profiles of all concerned characters)
-Radiation Manipulation (Here)

Mael:
-Radiation Manipulation (Here)

Merlin:
-Blessed (Received the blessings of the deities)
-Radiation Manipulation (Here enchanted orbs that amp the voice’s soundwaves)

Ban:
-Self Sustenance Types 1/2 (He cannot possibly die from lack of Air or even food since he is immortal)

Cath:
-Resistant to the following: Biological Manipulation (Purgatory transforms both physical and spiritual aspects of beings), Perception Manipulation, Poison, Acid, Heat, and Cold (Cath is a Purgatory creature therefore can’t be harmed by it’s harsh conditions), Madness Manipulation (Type 2 and 3), Electricity Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Corruption(Type 2; Purgatory transforms both physical and spiritual aspects of beings into Purgatory creatures such as Ban and Meliodas. Purgatory also cause the survivors to lose their sanity. Only purgatory survivor could withstand Supreme Deity's God Thunder)
-BFR (Could remove the sins from the battlefield creating a dimension to do so) Here

Diane:
-Resistance to Electricity Manipulation (Here)
-Resistance to Gravity Manipulation (Up to at least 10x)

Galand:
-Statistic Amplification with Critical Over (It amps his stats drastically)
Hendrikson:
-Resistance to Heat Manip (Lightning heat goes up to ≈ 5 x the heat of the Sun’s surface, Here Hendrikson survived it)

Ludociel:
-Danmaku
-Explosion Manipulation (Both Here)

Zeldris:
-Danmaku (Here)

Matrona:
-Danmaku (Here)

Goddess Physiology:
-Limited Durability Negation (Via Ark that gives them the ability to harm opponents far stronger than them Here, Here and Here

Demon Physiology:
-Résistance to Radiation Manipulation (Darkness is shown to have the ability to repell radiations)
-Resistance to regen negation for high ranking demons Monspeet regened from sariel grace which negated Derieri regen

Calculation request if someone have time (It won’t be really interesting but could be a nice back up) Here

Prisonner Of the Sky
Gara:
-Expert whip wielder
-Magic
-Energy projection and
-
Heat manip (Created an energy ball capable of vaporising the lake)
-Clone Creation (Created rock clones)
-High Ranking Demon Physiology
-Power Bestowal
-Stats Amp
-Limited Size Manip (Gave a power up to demons that became taller And more muscular)
-Pain Manipulation (Her magic whip was supposed to induce terrible pain to Diane)

Dahaka:
-Electricity Manip (Using the sort of appendice on top of his head he can deliver electricity to his prey)
-High Ranking Demon physiology
-Magic

Derrochio:
-Magic
-Fire Manip (Could produce huge flames using his magic staff)
-Ice Manip (Could freeze entirely multiple celestials)
-Electricity Manip (Could harm Hawk With Electricity)
-Air Manip (Created a small tornado)
-Danmaku with Ice meteors (Could summon a great quantity of Ice projectiles)
-Forcefield creation (Here)
-Limited Power Nullification (Can protect himself And nullify elemental attacks using his forcefield)

Pump:
-Magic
-Limited Invisibility (Can make his spikes invisible)
-Natural Weaponry (His body Produce spikes)
-Danmaku (He can use many spikes to attack From meters away)
-Paralysis inducement/Status effect Inducement/Limited Soul Manip His spikes can paralyse the Soul of every living being)

Atollah:
-Magic
-Paralysis inducement/Status effect inducement/Limited Soul Manip
-Curse manip (Anyone that interfere with the ritual get paralysed)
-Body Control (Can control his body And move like a kind of slime)

Gowther:
-Resistance to Paralysis inducement (Has no nervous system therefore He can’t be paralysed)

Mama Hawk:
-Flight (Here)
-Absorption (Could Absorb the Indura beam)

Winged Sword:
-Sealing
-Power Nullification (Could seal Meliodas and nullify his Demon powers)
-Limited Regen negation (Could nullify Bellion’s regen)
-Durability Negation (Solaad father Could cut Bellion like butter while being far weaker than simple amped red Demons
-Light Manip (Emit great amount of light, used light to seal the Indura)

Indura:
-Magic
-Resistance to regen negation
-Power Bestowal (The Indura’s overwhelming aura gave Bellion the ability to bypass the sword’s Power And get his arm back) (Here)
-Stats amp
-Energy Projection (Here)

Agree: Speedster/Panache_x/ByAsura
Disagree:
Neutral

Green = Accepted
Red = Refused
Orange = Waiting for input

Last edited:
4KOTA Chapter 23:
Chaos:
-Healing
-Poison Manip
Both Here (It could also be a form of his RW that reverse the effects yet could be added as a side effect)

Cursed By light:
Chaos:
-Here What seems to be some kind of matter manip or rapid aging since he killed these giants at most hours before (The sketch draws from the movie seems to show the giants as normal dead bodies with their skin etc… They changed it so it should be an important facet of his power)

4KOTA Chapter 64:
Chaos:
-Power Bestowal (Gave a power up to Galand And Merasculla)
-Resurrection (Is stated to be the one that Resurrected Galand And Merasculla)
-Soul manipulation (Is affecting their souls in purgatory this is also an Interdimensional range feat for his Soul Manip) Here is the feat

NNT:
Derrierie:
-Statistic amplification And Damage Boost (With combo Star each time she hit the force is amplified)

Meliodas:
-Berserker
-Enhanced Rage Power
-Statistics Amplification with Wrath form
(He isn’t himself anymore and the more he become enraged the more power he can draw from this form) See Here for the feats (The 3 above can be applied to AM Meli due to This)

Original Demon:
-Reactive Power lvl with Crisis (The more he gets hit the more his power will raise)

Galand:
-Statistic Amplification with Critical Over

Cath:
-BFR (Could remove the sins from the battlefield creating a dimension to do so) Here

Hendrikson:
-Resistance to Heat Manip (Lightning heat goes up to ≈ 5 x the heat of the Sun’s surface, Here Hendrikson survived it)
Escanor with Sunshine should scale his heat Manip to that as a lowball And the degree of Heat manip or resistance should be noted in the profiles

Calculation request if someone have time (It won’t be really interesting but could be a nice back up) Here

Agree: Speedster
Disagree:
Neutral
Agree with the Poison Manipulation and healing (couldn't really see him being restored but he seems to be)

The other is Biological Manipulation (Manipulation of atoms and molecules I presume) in a form of matter Manipulation
But the Giant don't wither that fast after Death naturally right?
Also I'm not sure is combat applicable.. I await more context

Agree with Power Bestowal

(No scans for ur resurrection yet but u reputation pushes me to incline)

He did state "Soul" but what exactly did he do?
Was he somewhat speaking to them? Or directly Manipulating them

Completely agree with Damage Boost (a nice and quantifiable one) but disagree with Statistic Amplification (The characters physicals isn't stated to increase along side the attack)

Agree with Berserker Stat Amp Rage Power for Mel ✅

Nice BFR

Dunno if lightning's heat is directly applicable to Characters
If it is .. it's solid
But I thought it'll only be applicable if it's natural Lightning

Agree with the Poison Manipulation and healing (couldn't really see him being restored but he seems to be)

The other is Biological Manipulation (Manipulation of atoms and molecules I presume) in a form of matter Manipulation

Agree with Power Bestowal

Completely agree with Damage Boost (a nice and quantifiable one) but disagree with Statistic Amplification (The characters physicals isn't stated to increase along side the attack)

Agree with Berserker Stat Amp Rage Power for Mel ✅

Nice BFR

If it is .. it's solid
Gilthunder uses natural lightning. Actually adding 200, 000 pounds of force does count as stat amp I asked this on the p&a evaluation thread. Yes lightning can be used for heat their is a thread for this check nnt hax crt 1

Yeah he healed Ironside after he harmed him

That’s what I thought thanks
No they are never shown to age to the bone after they die

Fair

Yeah it’s been stated in the raw but i’m trying to find a good quality panel
Searched their souls in purgatory And sent them back going with what’s présentes
Idrk What you are refering too
Statistic Amplification (The characters physicals isn't stated to increase along side the attack)
Speedster asked about it And it was confirmed

If it is .. it's solid
It is natural And accepted

Mhh i’m against EE for this it’s a bit light imo
That’s fine but one of the smartest characters in the verse Gowther makes this claim and he specifies nothingness not smoke or ash. At the least limited EE should be fine.

(Axe Rhitta can absorb all of the massive amount of heat energy from Escanor and imbue it [5]) could this be existance erasure or deconstruction. Since it’s said by Gowther one of the smartest character in the series.
Hmm I see
U're suggesting something similar if not same with Genryusai Yamamoto from Bleach
His EE/Durability Negation is via him producing heat output same as the Sun's temperature
U have formerly solidified lighting heat resistance in the verse (which is 5x hotter than the sun's) So him having EE via heat output even hotter than Lighting's heat might be ok
Except he has anti feats

Hmm I see
U're suggesting something similar if not same with Genryusai Yamamoto from Bleach
His EE/Durability Negation is via him producing heat output same as the Sun's temperature
U have formerly solidified lighting heat resistance in the verse (which is 5x hotter than the sun's) So him having EE via heat output even hotter than Lighting's heat might be ok
Except he has anti feats
It's fine the op removed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back