• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

If it's not really onscreen, then we shouldn't use KE.
And there is almost 0 feat showed on screen in the game it’s mostly statements
BTW we could get Lillia to at least Planet lvl with Prep time and Camilia to planet lvl once amped by Lillia the 7 catastrophies too could get the rating with prep time but i’ll see it in the discussion for the game you can hop in sometimes if you have an opinion

Yo, we agreed to the making of 7DS Grand Cross profiles but now we need to talk about the format
1) The hax list:
Basically we have 2 options
-Give them ALL hax from the manga page (we could link the pages from the manga versions) And add the in game mechanics And exclusive content hax
-Completely ignore the fact that the main canon is canon to the game And Go with only game mechanics

I personnaly prefer the first solution

2) The characters:
Again 2 solutions
-Composite with keys about the forms
-Multiple profiles for each characters

Again i prefer the first one it’s pretty simple (each character can have 3 or 4 forms lol)

Yo, we agreed to the making of 7DS Grand Cross profiles but now we need to talk about the format
1) The hax list:
Basically we have 2 options
-Give them ALL hax from the manga page (we could link the pages from the manga versions) And add the in game mechanics And exclusive content hax
-Completely ignore the fact that the main canon is canon to the game And Go with only game mechanics

I personnaly prefer the first solution

2) The characters:
Again 2 solutions
-Composite with keys about the forms
-Multiple profiles for each characters

Again i prefer the first one it’s pretty simple (each character can have 3 or 4 forms lol)
First for both

Also can we use other SR units scaling to scale other SR units since in game they are equal cause the plot stays the same Chaos wouldn’t lose to normal SSR units like Bellion

Last edited:
Can someone please delete that i wasn't supposed to upload it creating pages is so hard i don't understand shit lmao

Can someone please delete that i wasn't supposed to upload it creating pages is so hard i don't understand shit lmao
Ask a staff memeber and make a blog instead for the profile

For those who didn’t see the following are added

So here are the changes:
Statistics amplification with demon mark and darkness for Meliodas and High ranking demons (For their physiology)

Transformation for Meliodas (Can transform into assault mode and True magic form)

Enhanced senses For Meliodas (He can sense hidden weapons thrown at him)

Accelerated development for Meliodas (Learn how to use King ability in seconds)
How are the grand cross profile blogs going?

Btw a question,
How hot is actually we scale escanor heat?
Put escanor sunshine heat at 5.500c surface of sun kind a doesn't make sense for me, there is no way put gilthunder/zaratras heat of lightning is above escanor sunshine, clearly doesn't make sense since sunshine is state to be far hot than natural fire even hotter than purgatory fire/hellblaze that can harm izraf and burn fairy forest who immune to fire.
So it is ok to put escanor heat at 15 million Celcius as really sun heat since he also capable make sun but miniature?

Are Escanor's abilities ever stated to be as hot as the sun itself?
No actually, but from his Grace himself and some supperiority fire and heat of himself doesn't enough for evidence?

But in databook only state like this
But Garan, terrified by Escanor, petrifies him and tries to eat his soul.
Melascula, who tried to eat his soul, could not withstand the power of the "sun" and was engulfed in flames.

No.

It places sun in quotations. So it's not literal, or is just an abbreviated form of Sunshine. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't even be enough if it wasn't quoted, because the quote doesn't allude to it being the sun because of its exact level of heat.

No.

It places sun in quotations. So it's not literal, or is just an abbreviated form of Sunshine. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't even be enough if it wasn't quoted, because the quote doesn't allude to it being the sun because of its exact level of heat.
Would at least be > 5x the surface of the Sun since it’s higher than Meli’s resistance

Don't have a problem with that, just us assuming (it'd be fine if there's evidence) it scales to the sun's core temperature.

Back