• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Maybe a wife will make him into a better (less specieist) person, like H.P lovecraft.
Just hope her name isn't Morgan le Fay

at least we see more of nanashi hopefully we get a full backstory and how he lost his wings

Let's discuss about Chandler Night, I hate this topic but let's do it. So what do we take the Night to be, does he spin the earth or is it just his aura

3KsmYnQ.png

That reminded me of Berserk

I don't know if this fits for time manipulation, Chaos created purgatory which has a completely different flow of time from the main universe. It should also have resistance to time manipulation, Cath broke out of Merlin time stop ability

called it "possible reality manipulation then cuz truth be told since a real moon came out its obv he did something to the globe BUT we not bout to give him that tier. soo just put it as reality hax

called it "possible reality manipulation then cuz truth be told since a real moon came out its obv he did something to the globe BUT we not bout to give him that tier. soo just put it as reality hax
That is literally reality-warping buddy.

There is something I would like to point out. The fact that we believe that Merlin has to do some serious spells before she is able to stop time. This is very wrong, the only reason why she did it the first time was because she wanted the DK to arrive. When she used it the second time, it was like any other spell, if fact faster as both Cath and the Sins didn't realize that she had casted it.

hmm quick question, how come we never added the fairy forest profile? isnt that a godly being also?

Chapter 24 is out on MangaLife and MangaSee

Lowkey forgot Meliodas is now the King of Liones

Last edited:
Oh right, you can't link to specific manga sites from here

Well the chapter is out on MangaLife and MangaSee if you want to check it out

we also got a new map to add to the verse i think unless it was shown before , anyone know?

Back