• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

After this horrible downgrade, 4KoA is the only hope for this franchise to get an amazing upgrade which I am positive it will.

Mel failed me, my boy Percy will not, and Mel will probably benefit from that scaling lol.

After this horrible downgrade, 4KoA is the only hope for this franchise to get an amazing upgrade which I am positive it will.

Mel failed me, my boy Percy will not, and Mel will probably benefit from that scaling lol.
What about the movie

im just gonna say this right now for the future... but if any of the sins dodge SD light beam (from her head) then thats a FTL feat. Since Q/A says her face is light itself.
also did they ever figure out what they gonna do about kings calc with DK/SD?

im just gonna say this right now for the future... but if any of the sins dodge SD light beam (from her head) then thats a FTL feat. Since Q/A says her face is light itself.
That doesn't.....warrant light speed just cause its considered such. Its gonna need more than that criteria

Agree, also let's discuss about the creation of realms feat cause I believe the feat can added and would scale to only the DK and SD

The problem with the realm creation feat is the timeframe, we don't know how long it took for the DK to create the Demon World for example.

So that feat is unusable.

I've changed my mind about Ark TBH

I do think Ark Beams are light speed, but by the site's standards they are not because being made of light =/= light speed

its lights just as natural via light particles as gowthers arrows that are magical light,... look at it like fairy tail their magic light but its natural to real light... gowther and ark are the same... but is SD DOEs it then its a feat that cant be ignored since her face isnt magic but light itself. As for the realms... ya timeframe is a issue i guess... so we should just focus on the calc king did i think its a solid calc not sure if he split it in half yet tho since both SD/DK did that... theres also the fact that both SD/DK also had the power and item to seal chaos, just when you think NNT is over tbh its not , lots of things to go over

welp heres the realm guys... two stars lmao... i mean u can low ball it to a month or year to create not sure what that gives you.... https://prnt.sc/19e07wm
I love how you think us not making the Demon King and Supreme Deity Star level immediately makes us lowballers, like you cannot look at that and suggest they are both Tier 4

Literally GTFO with that garbo

I love how you think us not making the Demon King and Supreme Deity Star level immediately makes us lowballers, like you cannot look at that and suggest they are both Tier 4

man do w.e yall want im just saying.. the feat is literally right there .

i wont lie, part of me whats to be wrong so badly , but i doubt we gon see the movie anytime soon since US release date hasnt been told yet

Since chaos might be getting a profile, we should discuss about these abilities that might be added
Immortality Type 5: Stated by Merlin to transcend Life and death. This can be added to Cath and Arthur's profile
Abstract Existence: It is a Will and has no physical form
Creation: Said to have created the world from nothingness
Chaos manipulation:
Reality manipulation:
Spatial manipulation: Arthur could cut through the dimension Cath created
Precognition: Cath was able to use chaos to see different possible outcomes
Mind manipulation/illusion creation

Last edited:
Should Elizabeth have immortality type 4 added to her profile?
Type 4: Immortality via reincarnation or resurrection:
Characters that are immortal because, whenever they die, they will simply reincarnate within another body or resurrect themselves at a later point in time.

Lowballing it, how much is it? Or that creation feat is unuable because we don't have timeframe?

we might have a scaling issue, the movie spoilers said only 2 spoilers beat SD .. while DK took all 7 sins, tho meliodas never used his full power
theres also the novel added extra things to the movie where at the end merlins amps power by 2 and in the movie she didnt

Back