• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing some missing scans/broken links and some haxs additions for Devil May Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so since that thing is huge. I will take it one by one based on the sections of the blog.

1. Power Bestowal. I guess that is fair, as long as you don't give this to Dante.
  2. Non-Corporeal. Same as above, as long as this isn't given to dante and vergil and is only given only to the true forms of demons (so not just slap it at every demon ever even when they are possessing stuff).
  3. Immortality type 6 and Possession. I mean immortality type 6 not really. Cus they don't need to jump from host to host, they are just spirits. So just possession is fine.
  4. Immortality type 7. Why? Being a spirit doesn't give type 7 afaik.
  5. Immortality type 1. As long as it doesn't apply to Dante or Vergil im fine cus we know they get old.
  6. Immortality type 2. While that's fair, not for all demons though. Since Beowulf died from having his head cut off in DMC3, so limit it to the demons that have shown it.
  7. Immortality type 3. Same as above, not for all demons. Beowulf is pretty infamous for never having regenerated. So limit it to the people that have shown regeneration.
  8. High-Mid regen. Can you provide the exact scan for that? The link in the sandbox goes to an imgur post with over 15 scans with many of them not being anywhere near High-Mid. Also specify who this would scale to.
  9. Healing. What the hell is the point of healing? It's not a spell, it's just his regen being faster during DT. Just put it as "regenerates quicker during DT".
  10. Underwater breathing. Why does this to a random thing in another wiki? Post the feat.
  11. Self Sustenance type 2. This is weird. This could even be that demons don't need to feed as often or don't need food (consume other things for energy). Also wouldn't apply to dante who is half demon.
  12. Universal Range with Dimensional Travel. Ah yes, infinite speed with time stop. First of all, it's "cross universal" not universal. And second of all, it's redundant. Dimensional travel goes to and from other universes, it is self implicatory that it has cross universal range. Part of that argument is kinda weird though. "Can live inside the faults body", yes i also live within the universe, i don't have universal range. "Which is another dimension", you should specify that it's a pocket dimension, cus it is not another universe. But either way, the fault thing is not gonna give you anything, so stick to dimensional travel. And this doesn't apply to all demons, a lot of demons have to use very specific gaps that allow them to seep through, they don't just create them. Which is the whole point of the Yamato to begin with, if every demon could just dimensional travel outta there, what would be the point of yamato separating the worlds, nothing would change.
  13. Empathic, fear, madness and aura. Yeet this part entirely. I already have the thread going on about these. Debate it there if you want, not gonna have the same topic on 2 different CRTs. Not to mention you should have waited for the old CRT to finish first.
  14. Pain Empowerment. Idk if i wanna call this empowerment cus they aren't getting stronger. Dante is just capable of refilling his demon energy by hitting or getting hit.
  15. Blood Empowerment. Fair.
  16. Immersion. Wrong. Those weren't ordinary mirrors. They were portals.
  17. Surface Scaling is fair.
  18. Water Walking. This is a bit weird cus we see random rubble on top of the water too, but it's fine either way, the power is no big deal.
  19. Acausality type 4. The only one that is even remotely related to acausality in there is the "different flow of time" thing, but that doesn't give Acausality, otherwise DBZ would have had that ages ago from the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. All the gravity and law stuff have nothing to do with causality as i said so i won't bother.
  20. This whole part is just "magic". But idk if you wanna say "physical or otherwise" there. It doesn't really help you cus it means 1 power null and they basically turn to normal ppl.
  21. Longevity for hybrids. Im not so sure on this one. Dante is looking pretty old in DMC5 and even tells vergil "you were young once too" (implying he wouldn't be considered young anymore), and Lady (a human) is still looking fresh. So im not sure if it would scale to all hybrids. But it can stay as a "possibly".

As soon as we get these outta the way. I will get to the next section of the sandbox.

I don't have a particular opinion on the whole subject, ngl. But at least Nelo Angelo should get the power. Wether it applies to anyone else I'll let others debate it.

The thing is, as i said Dante is showing signs of getting old (slight wrinkles on his face) and Lady who is a human is still looking pretty fresh. So just cus a single hybrid lived for hundreds of years, it doesn't necessarily mean all of them do.

A lot of this is wank and I'll reply to it soon.

Like seriously half of these ******* abilities are either misleading, or blatantly don't match up with the power the OP is suggesting.

I'm gonna go over the powers that I see as wrong first and then I'll go onto the resistances part since the OP is using parts that are currently rejected.

* 1: Power Bestowal - That's more along the lines of limited Power Bestowal, they aren't giving themselves random new abilities on the fly but that's fine.

* 2: Non Corporeal and Immortality - Hard no to Non Corporeal is a hard no from me. this scan here doesn't entail Non Corporeal hax, and quite literally in most instances, Demons are solid, physical and can be interacted with on the norm. Also where the hell does immortality types 6 and 7 come from? You literally haven't even provided citation for that. And that's not posession, that's having control of your consciousness which is Mind Manipulation. It also doesn't help your argument that they are directly stated to be "almost immortal." and not actually immortal.

* 3: High-Mid Once again that's a hard no, the Potency of the Regeneration from Demons varies extremely from Demon to Demon. Scaling all of their regeneration to one another is a no go.

* 4: Healing - No, healing is redundant and is covered by regeneration already. Placing healing is just to make it seem more "broken" while also taking more space on the page.

* 5: Universal Range - That's just Interdimensional Travel but the Demon World part should be valid. Just detail that the range isn't for attacks.

* 6: Type 4 Acausality - This isn't Acausality in anyway shape or form tho? Literally the one part that has anything to do with Acausality is the time part and that's just a Resistance and an odd one at best.

* 7: Physics and Law Manipulation - This is also a hard no from me, the link you provided doesn't make any mention of Demons being able to manipulate the laws of physics or Law hax. And you can't have both, disobeying the laws of physics is just a Resistance to psychics, much how like manipulation over the laws of physics is just the manipulate of psychics. The link you provided leads to the tree exert, which just states that it has different laws than the Human World. Nothing about Physics, nothing about demons manipulating law and nothing about them manipulating physics.

* 8: Master Martial Artist for Dante - No, what he's doing there isn't a Martial Art, he's simply using a weapon effectively which is different than him showcasing the ability to use, let's say Muay Thai.

* 9: Low-High regeneration for Dante, Vergil and Nero - I disagree vehemently with this one as well. Dante, Vergil and Nero have never showcased regeneration of this level before, they've been almost killed by a lot less in the past and their own feats of prior regeneration falls way, way, way behind the "melting" feat which is never shown to begin with.

* 10: Power Nullification for Dante's Royal Guard - No, no this isn't Power Nullification. This is simply just Absorption, which has power nullification by default since they absorb oncoming attacks, thus nullifying them. This is another redundant ability although the rest is fine.

* 11: Analytical Prediction - Dante didn't predict anything in any one of the 3 scans you provided. He noticed an opening on Gilver, which is very, very different than outright predicting his attacks before they happen. The attack patterns thing isn't Prediction either, that's just good memory.

* 12: Yamamoto - Yamamoto shouldn't have Durability Negation listed under his powers section, he already has Spatial Manipulation which inherently ignores Durability by default. This is another example of a redundant ability addition

* 13: Regeneration Negation - This is also a no, this was went over in Earl's own DMX Hax thread.

Those are the abilities I have major issues with, the rest are fine so I'll move onto the resistances part.

* 1: Resistance to Absolute Zero - Wouldn't that quite literally defeat the purpose of Dante having Absolute Zero weapons which the Demons visibly don't resist?

* 2: Resistance to Matter Manipulation for Dante - No and I've already explain this concept to you people before. Getting hit by a blast of Particles doesn't make you resistant to the manipulation over matter, but it does however generate high heat so there's that if you want. But this isn't a Resistance to matter manipulation, let alone Atomic level matter manipulation.

* 3: Resistance to Absorption for Demons - No, they aren't the ones being absorbed. Hell they aren't even the ones who are in the dimension that's getting absorbed to begin with. There's no resistance to absorption here.

Everything else is fine however but I plan on addressing the "Core" thing given how inconsistent it is in the verse.

Oh that doesn't scale to anyone though. When has any sort of higher level demon ever shown regeneration comparable to that?
They haven't unless we count Sid, who had Abigail's powers and Demon Generals but that won't stay for long. But yeah, Demons regeneration varies from Demon to Demon therefore scaling one's regeneration to others is inherently flawed.

Also question, why does the Demon World have Soul Manipulation? Turning a soul into a monster is more akin to Biological / Transmutation ability as opposed to actual soul manipulation.

im just going to tackle regen for now
regen comes from blood
and no just because he was wrong about him bypassing dantes regen doesnt mean the whole statement is wrong, from this statement we get 2 facts
fact 1 : demon blood gives regen
fact 2 : gliver could bypass dantes regen
just because fact 2 is wrong doesnt mean that fact 1 is wrong
if you're still somehow not convinced that regen comes from phsiology
here is another scan that implies the same thing
and no earl, agnus & credo dont have demon blood, the savior parts that were destroyed werent even organic thus arent the demonic parts of him and its probably just negation that killed him, the phantom died because of dantes pummling not from the statue, and it doesnt matter since if it was the statue that killed him that would just be pure PIS and beowulf got his regen negated, stop making arguments that contradict whats written in the series' lore if they could just be explained away logically with no contradictions.

Demon power comes from blood

dantes blood being that of sparda makes him superior to most full demons and that includes the ones with high-mid, not to mention, he survived hundreds of bullets being thrown at him & we all know what happened to sid after he got struck by a few bullets from dante

mundus' generals SHOULD NOT be used, they dont need thier physiology to regenerate, they're a special case because again they do not need their blood to regen

"regen varies from demon to demon" yeah cool got any statements that says some weaker demons have better regen than way more powerful ones? because right now you're just going by flawed assumptions that make zero sense and contradict whats being said in the actual series.

im just going to tackle regen for now
regen comes from blood
And that doesn't mean jack shit, hell it's even stated in the Devil May Cry pages themselves that the regeneration of Demons varies from Demon to Demon, not all of them have the same ability set or the same level of regeneration shown by others. As I told you in the previous thread, this is a conclusion you yourself came up with which the majority agreed with me.
and no just because he was wrong about him bypassing dantes regen doesnt mean the whole statement is wrong, from this statement we get 2 facts
fact 1 : demon blood gives regen
It's gives regeneration, yes nobody is arguing otherwise you dunce. What we're arguing against is the scaling of the LEVEL of regeneration Demons have, some Demons show much, much less potent forms of regeneration than others and vice verse.

• Regeneration (Mid-Low to High-Low, Mid at best, Low-Godly for Mundus Generals): Demons have a notable ability of regenerating from wounds, while it varies between them, the most simple demons are capable of regenerating large cuts. Trish, a powerful demon, is also able to regenerate from being shot by a Particle Beam through her neck and head area. Mundus Generals are capable of regenerating their physical body from their core, which is their very soul, however, this core-based physiology is exclusive to them.
fact 2 : gliver could bypass dantes regen
Fact 2 is a non fact, which is irrelevant to what I'm talking about. Random statement is random? Not to mention Gliver didn't negate Dante's regeneration, he didn't cause it to stop or slow down, causing mutilation is more than enough to stop Dante's low end Mid regeneration.
just because fact 2 is wrong doesnt mean that fact 1 is wrong
Both are wrong.
if you're still somehow not convinced that regen comes from phsiology
here is another scan that implies the same thing
All that implies is that demons can regenerate, which we already know. Nowhere in this statement is it implied that Demons have the same level of regeneration as on another for all of them. Stop attempting to spread blatant misinformation by using out of context scans.
and no earl, agnus & credo dont have demon blood, the savior parts that were destroyed werent even organic thus arent the demonic parts of him and its probably just negation that killed him, the phantom died because of dantes pummling not from the statue, and it doesnt matter since if it was the statue that killed him that would just be pure PIS and beowulf got his regen negated, stop making arguments that contradict whats written in the series' lore if they could just be explained away logically with no contradictions.
...literally what are you even on about? I never made any statement regarding a statue. And Beuwulf's regeneration wasn't negated, Vergil slashed him into bits and his regeneration wasn't enough to recover his eye.
Once again, stating the obvious yet failing to realize this doesn't mean all Demons have the same level of regeneration. Get that through your thick skull.
dantes blood being that of sparda makes him superior to most full demons and that includes the ones with high-mid, not to mention, he survived hundreds of bullets being thrown at him & we all know what happened to sid after he got struck by a few bullets from dante
Which is legitimate in terms of speed, AP, and such but as far as regenerative prowess is concerned no, they clearly fall far behind High-Mid. They've been incapacitated by much less amounts of damaged and being filled by hundreds of bullets isn't anything above Low-Mid so that's a moot point. And Dante could only kill Sid after he depowered from Abigail, which is where he got Low-High to begin with. Base Sid doesn't have Low-High.
mundus' generals SHOULD NOT be used, they dont need thier physiology to regenerate, they're a special case because again they do not need their blood to regen
Will address this later.
"regen varies from demon to demon" yeah cool got any statements that says some weaker demons have better regen than way more powerful ones? because right now you're just going by flawed assumptions that make zero sense and contradict whats being said in the actual series.
The literal verse page and the Demon Physiology Page, along with basic common sense, what's literally shown in the series, and the literal Devil May Cry wiki itself. All the evidence is there, you're just being an ignorant fool about them to be frank.

Gin and Sevil, both of you should probably stop discussing regen here. My CRT is still up and regen is 1 of the points on it. Go discuss it there, having 2 CRTs up is wrong for many reasons but discussing the same topic on 2 different CRTs is just no.

It's gives regeneration, yes nobody is arguing otherwise you dunce. What we're arguing against is the scaling of the LEVEL of regeneration Demons have, some Demons show much, much less potent forms of regeneration than others and vice verse.
clearly you werent following the downgrade thread then. that part was meant to show earl that regen comes from their physiology, because he denies that currently

The literal verse page and the Demon Physiology Page, along with basic common sense, what's literally shown in the series, and the literal Devil May Cry wiki itself. All the evidence is there, you're just being an ignorant fool about them to be frank.
execpt that it varies based on power. i clearly said show me something that states weaker demons have better regen than more powerful demons. the DMC verse page is the worst example to bring up since its very outdated AND it contradicts your argument because it also scales based on power.
Which is legitimate in terms of speed, AP, and such but as far as regenerative prowess is concerned no, they clearly fall far behind High-Mid. They've been incapacitated by much less amounts of damaged and being filled by hundreds of bullets isn't anything above Low-Mid so that's a moot point. And Dante could only kill Sid after he depowered from Abigail, which is where he got Low-High to begin with. Base Sid doesn't have Low-High.
regen comes from physiology, demons have the same blood therefore the same regen, and dante is stated to be superior to them, Why do i have to explain this?
about the bullets feat, yeah hundreds of rifle rounds are gonna tear you apart, whether in real life or in DMC, and again you missed the entire point, i was referring to when sid got tore apart by dantes bullets, pretty much the same thing happens in VOL 1, dante got shot with hundreds of rounds and survived , and dont even try to say that "well dante could've just tanked them" this is the weakest version of dante, and a stronger version got pierced by bullets casually and regened this is pretty much the same feat on a greater scale.

Last edited:
I don't have much time now, so i gonna just address some points for now
* 2: Non Corporeal and Immortality - Hard no to Non Corporeal is a hard no from me. this scan here doesn't entail Non Corporeal hax, and quite literally in most instances, Demons are solid, physical and can be interacted with on the norm. Also where the hell does immortality types 6 and 7 come from? You literally haven't even provided citation for that. And that's not posession, that's having control of your consciousness which is Mind Manipulation. It also doesn't help your argument that they are directly stated to be "almost immortal." and not actually immortal.
So are you gonna ignore that i posted the other scan that demons can send they concioness from the Demon World to the Human World from small gaps? And why would be mind hax when they say that they are possessing things on the scan?
* 3: High-Mid Once again that's a hard no, the Potency of the Regeneration from Demons varies extremely from Demon to Demon. Scaling all of their regeneration to one another is a no go.
Sevil Natas already responded this
* 4: Healing - No, healing is redundant and is covered by regeneration already. Placing healing is just to make it seem more "broken" while also taking more space on the page.
Whatever, i don't care what should be called
* 5: Universal Range - That's just Interdimensional Travel but the Demon World part should be valid. Just detail that the range isn't for attacks.
I already did I don't know what you're complaining about
* 6: Type 4 Acausality - This isn't Acausality in anyway shape or form tho? Literally the one part that has anything to do with Acausality is the time part and that's just a Resistance and an odd one at best.
Reasons for not being proof for Type 4 Acausality? Because other verse get that shit with less than i putted on my CTR
* 7: Physics and Law Manipulation - This is also a hard no from me, the link you provided doesn't make any mention of Demons being able to manipulate the laws of physics or Law hax. And you can't have both, disobeying the laws of physics is just a Resistance to psychics, much how like manipulation over the laws of physics is just the manipulate of psychics. The link you provided leads to the tree exert, which just states that it has different laws than the Human World. Nothing about Physics, nothing about demons manipulating law and nothing about them manipulating physics.
When i did say that demons can manipulate Physics and Law hax? I did say that the Demon World Energy can do that not demons, pay attention what are you reading is the third time that are you complaining about something that i never proposed on my CTR
* 8: Master Martial Artist for Dante - No, what he's doing there isn't a Martial Art, he's simply using a weapon effectively which is different than him showcasing the ability to use, let's say Muay Thai.
I did showed scan of Dante using Royal Guard, which is stated to be similar to demons martial artis and the other Dante using a martial arts similar to humans
* 9: Low-High regeneration for Dante, Vergil and Nero - I disagree vehemently with this one as well. Dante, Vergil and Nero have never showcased regeneration of this level before, they've been almost killed by a lot less in the past and their own feats of prior regeneration falls way, way, way behind the "melting" feat which is never shown to begin with.
Proof that they are killed by less? And the scan is pretty clear, Nero was melted and regenerated
* 10: Power Nullification for Dante's Royal Guard - No, no this isn't Power Nullification. This is simply just Absorption, which has power nullification by default since they absorb oncoming attacks, thus nullifying them. This is another redundant ability although the rest is fine.
What not both? The power null page also is supporting us here: “Power Nullification, or Negation, is the ability to simply nullify the powers and abilities of others, negating their effects. The mechanisms by which this effect is accomplished and their restrictions vary from character to character, but the ability is often limited to a certain type of power, such as supernatural phenomena in general, or magic.”

Dante Nulls any incoming attack, be it magic based or physically done Dante have both with Roual Guard Power Nullification and Absorption simple as that
* 11: Analytical Prediction - Dante didn't predict anything in any one of the 3 scans you provided. He noticed an opening on Gilver, which is very, very different than outright predicting his attacks before they happen. The attack patterns thing isn't Prediction either, that's just good memory.
The scan state that Dante payed attention to Gilver movements that literally qualifies for Analytical Predictio
* 13: Regeneration Negation - This is also a no, this was went over in Earl's own DMX Hax thread.
You mean when you guys ignore the scans and throwed that headcanon on us? The fight with Abigail last less than one minute the first one and the second one and Sid suffered way worst in the first fight and did the feat that literally debunks completely you guys headcanon that Sid losed his powers because Dante clapped him hard
* 2: Resistance to Matter Manipulation for Dante - No and I've already explain this concept to you people before. Getting hit by a blast of Particles doesn't make you resistant to the manipulation over matter, but it does however generate high heat so there's that if you want. But this isn't a Resistance to matter manipulation, let alone Atomic level matter manipulation.
Glass is going to respond to this soon
* 3: Resistance to Absorption for Demons - No, they aren't the ones being absorbed. Hell they aren't even the ones who are in the dimension that's getting absorbed to begin with. There's no resistance to absorption here.
Did you even played the games? You can see demons in the Human World when it is being conusmed by the Demon World and they don't give a shit about that

Last edited:
Reasons for not being proof for Type 4 Acausality? Because other verse get that shit with less than i putted on my CTR
LMAO. What verses get type 4 for less than "time flows differently"?

I did showed scan of Dante using Royal Guard, which is stated to be similar to demons martial artis and the other Dante using a martial arts similar to humans
Wait, have we fallen so low as to call him doing a single move a martial art "master"? Come on now.

I won't go to the other points cus im still waiting for mine to be answered.

clearly you werent following the downgrade thread then. that part was meant to show earl that regen comes from their physiology, because he denies that currently
I got involved in the second hax thread, I'm arguing against the concept of all Demons Possessing the same caliber of regeneration. I completely ag
execpt that it varies based on power. i clearly said show me something that states weaker demons have better regen than more powerful demons. the DMC verse page is the worst example to bring up since its very outdated AND it contradicts your argument because it also scales based on power.

regen comes from physiology, demons have the same blood therefore the same regen, and dante is stated to superior to them, Why do i have to explain this?
about the bullets feat, yeah hundreds of rifle rounds are gonna tear you apart, whether in real life or in DMC, and again you missed the entire point, i was referring to when sid got tore apart by dantes bullets, pretty much the same thing happens in VOL 1, dante got shot with hundreds of rounds and survived , and dont even try to say that "well dante could've just tanked them" this is the weakest version of dante, and a stronger version got pierced by bullets casually and regened this is pretty much the same feat on a greater scale.

can you please specify which parts you find questionable? cus i already proved regen scaling
You absolutely haven't proven shit and I'll have to explain that to you for literally the third or ******* fourth time. I'll address all of your incredibly redundant points later.

I don't have much time now, so i gonna just address some points for now

So are you gonna ignore that i posted the other scan that demons can send they concioness from the Demon World to the Human World from small gaps? And why would be mind hax when they say that they are possessing things on the scan?
I'm not ignoring anything? They're transfering their conciousness (which is how the word is spelled btw.) which is just Mind Manipulation. Sending your Conciousness from point A to point B is mind manipulation, unless they go from Point A to posses something in point B. I see the possession is legitimate for them "seeping" into humans but they also would need mind manipulation for having control of their minds to begin with.
Sevil Natas already responded this
And he's inherently wrong. The argument is Demon Blood is what gives Demons the ability to regenerate, not regeneration of the same caliber.
Whatever, i don't care what should be called
This isn't an argument but rather you be needlessly aggressive and stubborn. Drop the attitude and debate without taking personal offense.
I already did I don't know what you're complaining about
No you really haven't? Because that's Interdimensional Range, not universal range.
Two negatives doesn't make a positive. So just because one verse does thing to insert false and incorrect information means you wanna do the same for Dante just for the sake of abilities additions huh? And we've already gone over the reasons above.
When i did say that demons can manipulate Physics and Law hax? I did say that the Demon World Energy can do that not demons, pay attention what are you reading is the third time that are you complaining about something that i never proposed on my CTR
First of all, you lack even the slightest of reading comprehension so don't tell me I'm complaining when you yourself can barely conceptualize what's currently being discussed. I never said Demons manipulate them directly, but it's still an indirect manipulation since it's still an after effect of the manipulation of Demon Enegry, and that's ignoring how that's never stated. The Demon World just has a different set of laws than the human world.
Royal Guard is a hax ability, and the scan you posted made mention of a defensive stance, which is a far cry from a marital art. Also being similar and the same are two, very different concepts. Nonetheless that wouldn't make him a Master by any means.
Proof that they are killed by less? And the scan is pretty clear, Nero was melted and regenerated
I never said killed so that's another reason why I say you lack proper reading comprehension. Dante has dozens of instances of him being unable to regenerate further, such as from his fight with Vergil and such. They've never shown anything above Mid, and have shown that their regenerative capabilities aren't nearly as impressive as that's being proposed.
What not both? The power null page also is supporting us here: “Power Nullification, or Negation, is the ability to simply nullify the powers and abilities of others, negating their effects. The mechanisms by which this effect is accomplished and their restrictions vary from character to character, but the ability is often limited to a certain type of power, such as supernatural phenomena in general, or magic.”

Dante Nulls any incoming attack, be it magic based or physically done Dante have both with Roual Guard Power Nullification and Absorption simple as that
Not really and that's a blatant addition of redundant ability in order to make Dante's page look bigger. Power Nullification is already an inherent aspect of Absorption and Attack Reflection, with the former quite literally being the ability to suck and absorb oncoming attacks rendering them null. And none of what you posted supports your argument in any way.

It doesn't help you that on our Absorption Page we have this that fits the bill for Royal Guard perfectly.
  • Energy Absorption: The user can absorb energy from their surroundings and/or from others, draining them of their power and becoming stronger in the process. High-level applications of this ability can completely nullify energy attacks by absorbing them, drain opponents of all of their strength in moments, and drain energy from their surroundings on a massive scale. The specifics of what energy the user can absorb vary from individual to individual.

The scan state that Dante payed attention to Gilver movements that literally qualifies for Analytical Predictio
Paying attention and predicting something before it happens are two very different things. He isn't predicting oncoming moves before they happen, nor is he using prediction of any sorts. Once again this is you blatantly trying to add abilities to Dante's pages just for the simple sake of giving him more abilities when they aren't accurate.
You mean when you guys ignore the scans and throwed that headcanon on us? The fight with Abigail last less than one minute the first one and the second one and Sid suffered way worst in the first fight and did the feat that literally debunks completely you guys headcanon that Sid losed his powers because Dante clapped him hard
Well first of all you can stop ignoring blatant context because both of those feats were done with Abigail's power and not Sid's own regeneration. Secondly, no it's not a headcanon of any sorts, Dante and Sid fight briefly, Dante gets serious and clashes with Sid, which depowered and separated him from Abigail, which is where he got the power to begin with. And you really need to learn the definition of the word "literally" because you haven't "literally proven" shit nor have you "debunked" anything.
Glass is going to respond to this soon
Let him respond, I see no issue with that nor am I sure as to what it has to do with your argument.
Did you even played the games? You can see demons in the Human World when it is being conusmed by the Demon World and they don't give a shit about that
Because they aren't the ones being targeted to be absorbed? And yes I have played the games, I had all of them for the Ps2 not that it matters since your style of argument is clearly based upon the foundations of Ad Hominem, Ad Nauseam and blatant misinformation.

I'm not ignoring anything? They're transfering their conciousness (which is how the word is spelled btw.) which is just Mind Manipulation. Sending your Conciousness from point A to point B is mind manipulation, unless they go from Point A to posses something in point B. I see the possession is legitimate for them "seeping" into humans but they also would need mind manipulation for having control of their minds to begin with.
They consciousness is they soul in DMC demons are evil spirits, when they mean sending their consciousness they mean sending their soul to possess either humans or objects
And he's inherently wrong. The argument is Demon Blood is what gives Demons the ability to regenerate, not regeneration of the same caliber.
Nope and he already showed the scans again to prove his point
This isn't an argument but rather you be needlessly aggressive and stubborn. Drop the attitude and debate without taking personal offense.
I not being offensive, i just don't really care what is going to be called
No you really haven't? Because that's Interdimensional Range, not universal range.
I did mention the fact that you say that not listed the range with only DT instead of all Dante's attacks
Two negatives doesn't make a positive. So just because one verse does thing to insert false and incorrect information means you wanna do the same for Dante just for the sake of abilities additions huh? And we've already gone over the reasons above.
Okay, but why is wrong? Since you guys just say that flow of time is the only that qualifies and living in diferent laws than a normal Universe qualifies for that
First of all, you lack even the slightest of reading comprehension so don't tell me I'm complaining when you yourself can barely conceptualize what's currently being discussed. I never said Demons manipulate them directly, but it's still an indirect manipulation since it's still an after effect of the manipulation of Demon Enegry, and that's ignoring how that's never stated. The Demon World just has a different set of laws than the human world.
You say ''Demons'' not ''Demon World Energy'' and the Demon World Energy can corrupt everything in the Human World like the other scans stated, which also would include the physics and law hax
I never said killed so that's another reason why I say you lack proper reading comprehension. Dante has dozens of instances of him being unable to regenerate further, such as from his fight with Vergil and such. They've never shown anything above Mid, and have shown that their regenerative capabilities aren't nearly as impressive as that's being proposed.
Statements that contradicts feats and the scan is pretty clear that Nero was melted and regenerate and i even posted a video that Yamato did give him new demonic powers. You are the one that lack proper reading comprehension
Not really and that's a blatant addition of redundant ability in order to make Dante's page look bigger. Power Nullification is already an inherent aspect of Absorption and Attack Reflection, with the former quite literally being the ability to suck and absorb oncoming attacks rendering them null. And none of what you posted supports your argument in any way.

It doesn't help you that on our Absorption Page we have this that fits the bill for Royal Guard perfectly.
  • Energy Absorption: The user can absorb energy from their surroundings and/or from others, draining them of their power and becoming stronger in the process. High-level applications of this ability can completely nullify energy attacks by absorbing them, drain opponents of all of their strength in moments, and drain energy from their surroundings on a massive scale. The specifics of what energy the user can absorb vary from individual to individual.
Just because fits both don't mean they not be listed just because is going to make Dante page bigger. I still disagree with that, but i count your vote on this one
Paying attention and predicting something before it happens are two very different things. He isn't predicting oncoming moves before they happen, nor is he using prediction of any sorts. Once again this is you blatantly trying to add abilities to Dante's pages just for the simple sake of giving him more abilities when they aren't accurate.
The page disagrees with you

"Precognition may be based on any number of factors; it may be based on reading the minute body movements of an opponent, predicting their actions through observation, mathematical predictions, or through some unspecified magical or astronomical means, among any other number of abilities. Given this wide variety of methods, any given user's form of Precognition and its limitations should be described on their page.

Dante read Gilver's body movements and the qualifiers for the page
Well first of all you can stop ignoring blatant context because both of those feats were done with Abigail's power and not Sid's own regeneration. Secondly, no it's not a headcanon of any sorts, Dante and Sid fight briefly, Dante gets serious and clashes with Sid, which depowered and separated him from Abigail, which is where he got the power to begin with. And you really need to learn the definition of the word "literally" because you haven't "literally proven" shit nor have you "debunked" anything.
Proof that Sid losed Abigail powers? I don't want you empty hollow words, i wants scans to prove your point
Because they aren't the ones being targeted to be absorbed? And yes I have played the games, I had all of them for the Ps2 not that it matters since your style of argument is clearly based upon the foundations of Ad Hominem, Ad Nauseam and blatant misinformation.
Dude, they are in the Human World when the Demon World is consuming the Human World they are going to be absorbed if they did not have the resistance for that they not being targeted is pure headcanon when the Demon World is consuming everything there

Since you guys just say that flow of time is the only that qualifies and living in diferent laws than a normal Universe qualifies for that
Who says that?

Statements that contradicts feats and the scan is pretty clear that Nero was melted and regenerate and i even posted a video that Yamato did give him new demonic powers. You are the one that lack proper reading comprehension
Not really otherwise he wouldn't have needed the Yamato to resurrect him from being stabbed.

Just because fits both don't mean they not be listed just because is going to make Dante page bigger. I still disagree with that, but i count your vote on this on
It doesn't fit both dude. But first of all you still can't seem to understand what Power Null is. And second of all this power is already in the profile and which is why it's on the downgrade thread to be removed. I already debunked the arguments for power null there.

Proof that Sid losed Abigail powers? I don't want you empty hollow words, i wants scans to prove your point
Already on the downgrade thread.

Dude, they are in the Human World when the Demon World is consuming the Human World they are going to be absorbed if they did not have the resistance for that they not being targeted is pure headcanon when the Demon World is consuming everything there
The world is being absorbed, not the people inside it.

They consciousness is they soul in DMC demons are evil spirits, when they mean sending their consciousness they mean sending their soul to possess either humans or objects
That doesn't mean their souls are their conciousness, that just means that Demons have souls. If they only had a soul then they wouldn't be able to be mind haxxed.
Nope and he already showed the scans again to prove his point
No he didn't and he agrees with the notion that all Demons don't have the same level of regeneration, just that they have regeneration by default.
I not being offensive, i just don't really care what is going to be called
Which is extremely dismissive and negligent.
I did mention the fact that you say that not listed the range with only DT instead of all Dante's attacks
Moot point since it still isn't Universal.
Okay, but why is wrong? Since you guys just say that flow of time is the only that qualifies and living in diferent laws than a normal Universe qualifies for that
Well first of all, living in a different time zone isn't apart of the criteria and neither is living in a world with different laws. Type 4 is functioning on a different set of cause and effect, causality. There's no mention of causality here.
You say ''Demons'' not ''Demon World Energy'' and the Demon World Energy can corrupt everything in the Human World like the other scans stated, which also would include the physics and law hax
No, you need direct statements on the Demon World's Enegry being able to manipulate the laws of physics and Law hax. Corrupting something is far from manipulating something as abstract as the laws of physics, or Law hax.
Statements don't contradict the feats, here we prioritize feats over statements, and in comparison to the rest of their showings this is an immense outlier.
Just because fits both don't mean they not be listed just because is going to make Dante page bigger. I still disagree with that, but i count your vote on this one
K.
The page disagrees with you

"Precognition may be based on any number of factors; it may be based on reading the minute body movements of an opponent, predicting their actions through observation, mathematical predictions, or through some unspecified magical or astronomical means, among any other number of abilities. Given this wide variety of methods, any given user's form of Precognition and its limitations should be described on their page.

Dante read Gilver's body movements and the qualifiers for the page
Dante didn't read his body movement in order to predict any oncoming moves. Keyword here is "prediction" Dante just spotted an opening in Gliver's defense, which is basic when in combat. It doesn't help your argument either given that Dante has worked with him in the past.
Last downgrade thread.
Nothing about it is headcanon, the Demon World was going to consume the Human World, not the Demon World consuming everything on the Human World.

<If they were only souls they wouldn’t get mindhaxed

Being a soul doesn’t mean you lack consciousness you can still be mindhaxed fine

just to add but if sid lost his powers in the animated series then by default the regen also gets negated and that Dante has it thx to yeeting abigail's powers from sid so....

No he didn't and he agrees with the notion that all Demons don't have the same level of regeneration, just that they have regeneration by default.
okay when did i agree to that? i only said their regen is based on power, i dont think regen varies from demon to demon like you're claiming here, its only based on how powerful they are. stop twisting my words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back