• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Madoka and Homura have some potent hax and some of them are passive.

I believes they can beat Matoi, but beat doesn't necessarily stronger.

They are equal in AP.

Homura has less abilities but higher potency, while Madoka has a metric ton of them (Homura almost definitely has some stuff she has yet to show because you know, five minutes of screen time)

Y'know, I've been looking at Flip Flappers recently (just finished the anime, it's so good). Maybe we could put them on the wiki and see how strong they are?

Pretty sure Cardcaptor High 2-A was debunked. And pretty sure Matoi got blizted by the majority of the candidates and her 1-B rating is just a specific ability that can be prevented by blizting her. So, Puella gang should takes the first spot.

Legit I don't see anyone that beats any of the God Tiers in PMMM

Even Mario gets passively incapped repeatedly

In Splash Star Precure movie, Sirloin stopped time, but the precures could still move. Hour and Minutes(fairies) could fix the infinite clock.
The infinite clock is responsible for the time of all worlds.
Sirloin reveals he was from dark fall too

In anime Akudaikan is an eternal being and Goyan created Akudaikan and Dark fall.

Goyan exists before the creation of the universe and in the last episode he destroyed the universe. But the power of precure defeated Goyan and recreated the universe.

In Fresh Precure was confirmed infinite multiverses basically. Parallel world is a world with many worlds inside. Moebius was able to dominate all parallel worlds with the power of infinity.

In dx3 movie, Black Hole is superior to all these villains including those who transcend time itself.

In Mahoutsukai, everything comes from chaos, but the precures transcended everyone's life from chaos in ep 49.

The Infinity Silhouette in Heartcatch has the power of all kinds of infinity including concepts.

And in the first precure the Queen has the power to create all things.

According to the tiering system ' "transcend space and time" in the sense that they exist on some higher level of reality that is outright superior to a spacetime continuum in nature, then they should be put at Low 1-C '
I believe Goyan is Low 1-C but nothing confirmed.
And Moebius 2-A

Back