• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse Peak Tier List; How high does Verses peak?

Sonic Fans are just playing your rules and how almost all Verses are dealt with here. They do not have any special privileges.

Game Sonic Modern has 2 losses against other Sonics loooooooool

And the 12 wins are mostly other Sonic characters, only 4 are non-Sonics. I dunno how VS wins gets added there so ehh I guess that might be iffy? I unno.

And I dont like that multipliers either, at least its not the OG version lul

1. Amazing Digital Circus should be moved to 9-A.
  2. DC Comics (Crisis) is 1-B now.

Naruto is 4-C now.
424.jpg

Add "Mario downgrades" to the pending section with a link to https://vsbattles.com/posts/6351856.
Okay, do you guys have something against the Mario Bros being so powerful or do you simply hate the verse? Why do a lot of you keep giving Mario the short end of the stick in these threads? I'm just wondering because I've noticed quite a lot of downgrade threads for the verse on these forums.

Okay, do you guys have something against the Mario Bros being so powerful or do you simply hate the verse? Why do a lot of you keep giving Mario the short end of the stick in these threads? I'm just wondering because I've noticed quite a lot of downgrade threads on these forums.
People like @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara have different opinions on the verse than you, that's all. Accusing people of pushing downgrades because they have something against the verse is frowned upon.

People like @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara have different opinions on the verse than you, that's all. Accusing people of pushing downgrades because they have something against the verse is frowned upon.
I never accused you or her of anything; I was just wondering why, that's all. I'm not the biggest fan of Super Mario Bros and I agree that keeping the cast in their base at something like 3-C is a little off, but I don't think the verse needs that many revisions or downgrades to be accurate.

Last edited:
Okay, do you guys have something against the Mario Bros being so powerful or do you simply hate the verse? Why do a lot of you keep giving Mario the short end of the stick in these threads? I'm just wondering because I've noticed quite a lot of downgrade threads for the verse on these forums.
The thread is from 5 months ago.
6abOZ5J.jpeg

No he's right, I hate Mario and spend every waking moment looking for ways to spite the verse.

Practically everything is ranked too high, but Mario has kinda bad arguments tbh, only things worse are legit fabrications ala Demonbane or DMC.

******* canon Dragon Ball is Tier 1 because VSW decided to change what counts as T1 :V
Well, I do find some of the arguments for Mario Bros kinda bad, but not all of them.

Yeah, I'm ngl, the 1-C ratings for Devil May Cry were pretty horrendous.

Practically everything is ranked too high
I have been thinking about arguing for a 1-B Spawn cosmology based upon the number of dimensions and the structure of Hell, but I dunno if I have it in me anymore to revise the franchise any further. The last 2 revisions I made going over Hellboy and Spawn took a lot of studying and analyzing of the comics and nearly took the life outta me.

Back