• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
when did her god protect her i watched the anime and if her god protected then she literally would not have to fight and the nights would be instantly BFR

Her God just protects her from harm or damage and guides her Which is why she could easily open portals even when not knowing about her powers. I need to rewatch and make CRT since it's been over a year the last time I watched it.

Either way, PMMM Passives, even if they affect Matoi, won't affect the God

Lancer45Man said:
Her God just protects her from harm or damage and guides her Which is why she could easily open portals even when not knowing about her powers. I need to rewatch and make CRT since it's been over a year the last time I watched it.
Either way, PMMM Passives, even if they affect Matoi, won't affect the God
whats missing from her profile the only thing i can think of is resistance to existnce erasure and possibly reality warping

Puella Magi has 4 characters that reach 2-A: Madoka Kaname, Homura Akemi, Kriemhild Gretche who's basically Madoka, and Avatar of Calamity, as well as a character reaching High 3-A: Tart. Everyone else is at best 5-B.

In Sailor Moon, nearly every single main Sailor (except ChibiUsa), Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Cosmos, and Sailor Galaxia reach Low 2-C, while all the remaining side-Sailors, Queen Serenity, Sailor Kakyuu and others reach High 3-A. Usagi and Chaos reach 2-C. Even some "weaker" characters are Stellar Tier.

The Yunaverse is weaker, with only three characters reaching 3-A: Yuna Yuki, Shinju and the Heavenly Gods who don't have a profile yet. The rest of the cast is 5-C at max.

The Symphoverse reach High 4-C at maximum potential.

The Nanohaverse is currently being revised by some members. I've watched up to the beginning of the 3rd season, so there's maybe some further developments in the power levels, but it doesn't seem that they will go past Tier 5.

Pretty Cure reaches 5-A at most.

Magical Girl Raising Project varier from Tier 8 to Tier 7, but has Keek with 3-A, and Nemuri with Low 2-C, with many more characters to come.

Magical Girl of The End varies from Tier 9 to Tier 7, but the main antagonist can possibly reach 2-B.

Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka is Tier 8.

Magical Girl Site is Tier 9.

Cardcaptor Sakura surprisingly doesn't have a page on the site.

GoldenScorpions said:
The Nanohaverse is currently being revised by some members. I've watched up to the beginning of the 3rd season, so there's maybe some further developments in the power levels, but it doesn't seem that they will go past Tier 5.

Pretty Cure reaches 5-A at most.
>Nanoha

At best they are in 6-B at most.

>Pretty Cure

There is possibility of 3-A PreCure.

Also, does Izetta from Shuumatsu no Izetta counted as magical girl? Also from Elsword there is Aisha with her 3rd path who basically magical girl and she has Low 2-C potency. And i remember we have a character from Tokyo Mew Mew here.

Also we forgetting magical girl show that are the inspiration of any magical girl series: Majokko Megu-chan, Magical Princess Minky Momo, Creamy Mami, the Magic Angel, Himitsu no Akko-chan and Sally the Witch.

Outside of japan there is Winx Club (which they didn't have any page sadly).

Wait, why i describe this while this thread about strongest magical girl lmao

Oh right, Cutie Honey can be counted as magical girl series too. Ojamajo Doremi, Shugo Chara!, and Project A-ko too.

Also i hope someday there is magical girl series who can re-construct the magical girl series (like Evangelion-TTGL).

I'd prefer something that simply ignores the "deconstructions."

Future Prudence here, I have no idea who I was talking to.

Last edited:
When it comes to ranking the Verses, should it really be done based on the highest-reached tier by one of the verse's characters?

What I mean is that, for example, the Madokaverse is "stronger" than the Sailorverse because the strongest Madoka character reaches 2-A, while the strongest Sailor character reaches 2-C. However, the Madokaverse only has 4 characters at Tier 3 or above, while over half the characters of the Sailorverse (20+) reach Tier 3 or above.

So I was wondering if the "strongest magical girl series" should be ranked solely based on the maximum Tier reached, or based on the consistency of reaching a high tier. Just curious.

If we use the method TacticalNuke said, then ranking verses isn't too hard:

1. Matoi the Sacred Slayer

2. Cardcaptor Sakura

3. Puella Magi

4. Magical Girl of The End (through Himeji Wataru)

5. Sailor Moon

6. Winx Club

7. Magical Girl Raising Project (through Nemuri and Keek)

8. Yunaverse

9. Symphoverse

10. Pretty Cure (unless the possibility of 3-A is confirmed, in which cased it's bumped to #8 or #9)

I may be forgetting some, but that's a decent draft. We don't have female characters from Elsword yet, so I'm not adding that verse. Tokyo Mew Mew and Cutie Honey are rather weak. Izetta isn't a magical girl.

If we use the "overall"/"civilization" method, then it obviously won't be the same

>Cardcaptor Sakura above PMMM

-Insert Hidenori voice here- NANI!!!!?

To be fair, Aisha (with her 3rd path) is the only magical girl there, aside that basic JRPG character.

Also Scor, see the Symphogear thread.

Back