• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Servant Creation page

Based on this:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/885508

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/883058

Pretty much just gonna copy them here...: Rules for choosing NPs and Personal Skills: 3 of each. No restrictions on choice. You can choose what NP and Personal Skills you want, from who you want, and can even make Combo from any of them (No "Original" though). Rank cannot exceed what's already there though.

If you want, you can make a very slight alteration to the NP to make it more "your own", like slightly changing the effects to make them more in line with your character, and swapping out or improving aspects of it in exchange for lowered/removed other aspects. It's advice (since it's more fun this way) that you don't make outright broken Servant that doesn't have at least some weaknesses.

Oh yeah, main and extra class only. No Beast or self-made class.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Noble_Phantasm

Ex:

Name: Template

Class: Crafter (This is for example only, but he would probably be a Caster)

NP:

Unlimited Crafting Work (UBW):
Expand the field of Crafting to be able to craft even souls and living being from saved templated. Can only work with existing material, in exchange for it being more long-lasting. Unless near a good source of mana, he can only work, at best, a single C-ranked Servant.

Sha Nagba Imuru (Craft ver.):Be able to See and held every single structure diagram, including even of mortal, phantasm, or God and even Law .Can also act as the guild for the most optimal build with the desired combination the user want. Only for when the user's crafting or inspecting.

Gate of Babylon (Craft ver.): Included only the "Material" needed for crafting and building. In exchange, lost, mythical and sometimes even the impossible "Material" can manifested and store there. Could be brought out as projectile.

Personal Skill:

Aurea Boura: Golden Grail (EX):
The good source of mana. Required for himself to be stationary, and can only provided mana.

Instinct (A): To known the "best" course for crafting, suitable for the purposed instead of just the most optimal, through talent and millenia of experience.

Determination of Steel (EX)

(if you want to keep it at it's, you don't need to write it out)

Weapons: A hammer for smithing.

Combo NP/Skills (Optional): God's Craft: Divine Constructing.

Creating a specialize RM only for crafting, in which he cannot move from his spot no matter what. In exchange, he could freely manipulated the "environment" itself, and freely bring out and control any "Material" from any spot to be delivered to be "Craft" into any confirguration and condition. Unless he's done crafting or die trying, he and other people stuck in it will not escape no matter what.

Appearance (Optional): A young-looking crafter.

...Since no one come, I guess I will just continued typing then.

Name: Lively (spelled Li-ve-ly)

Class: Caster

NP:

Nammu Duranki:
Rather than being an actual NP itself, it's more like manifestation of her nature. It's all who she really is condense into a NP, in which it will be fully release the moment she uttered it name. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing...she's too afraid to find out.

Quintett Feuer (along with a specialize Kaleidostick):...Or rather, the Kaleidostick, along with it gear, itself is the NP, the concept of Magical Girl itself manifest in this stick. Beside Quintett Feuer, the user can also employ many other feat of a Magical Girl, including firing a giant laser beam to nuke the surface of the Earth.

Eightfold Blessing of Amaterasu: The barrier, the shield and also the seal that hold herself together. Because of that, it's use is fully released, capable of revitalize the soul and life force and even revive the dead and purified everything within it reach.

Personal Skill:

Sea of Life (Pure) (EX)
: The Sea From Which Life Itself is Sprung...named like that, but, "In accordance to theme", it have been restricted to only do anything "Magical Girl-like" .What, exactly, is "Magical Girl-like" is up to debate, especially to the collateral damage, but basically, she can only do it when transformed into a Magical Girl, can only summon and control the water itself into various shape and form and state, summon the magical water animal she created and store in it, having wing made out of water and having everything cover in sparkly effect. The water itself is pretty pure and clear too, so it have an added effect of giving life force to living thing, and heal people from illness curse, and other bad condition.

Monstrous Strength (A++): "A magical girls can't be such a brute that could lift an entire neighborhood!", a certain stick said. So for some reason she sealed it away. Technically, her water also have the same strength though...

Sovereign of Magical Wands (EX): "Oh, and, please handle me gently, okay? I don't want to get crushed by your hand, you know?". Because of this, this skill have been form. The fact that it's also raise the effectiveness of all magecraft-type attack is a nice bonus...

Weapons: A talking Kaleidostick.

Combo NP/Skills:

Mahou Shoujo Aqua Lively:
Upon activating, she's turn into Aqua Lively, the magical girls with the power to summon water and control magical water animal.

...Oh, and, by ultilizing the enormous mana she gained from the water and the barrier, and using the NP to raise the ouput to tremendous degree, she could initiate orbital bombarment and still capable of triggering a country-wide wipe that will only destroy the evil...among many others thing.

A Magical Girl is a mysterious existence.

Appearance: A preteen girl in a blue onepiece, with whiteclue hair and red eyes. Upon transformation, she wear a magical-girl suit, with a mirror in the middle of her chest.

Ah, I'm here too Andy, I just haven't had time to make a character yet so I didn't say anything. That magical girl is great XD

But I really wonder what magical girl like would mean. I could imagine it being something like only evil beings come under her control, no collateral damage occurs, good people are healed, all that sort of stuff. But then again she could go Homura Akemi mode and screw the entire world aside from herself over. Nice and ambiguous~

Oh thanks! I kinda torn about whether to make a generic Prisma magical girl, or the hardcore Madoka Magica stuff with this character. So I end up being half-ass and ambiguious with this...Seriously though, especially if you could pick out the subtext, she's the type of character that you really don't want anything bad to happen to her.

Edit: Oh yeah, no subtext for her yet...I kinda imagined her to be a girl who is afraid to be considered unneeded, abandone and being left alone. A timid person that kinda get roped into it as a chance to redefine herself once more...that kind of stuff.

Oops, didn't know you had to use already existing NP/Skills. Then just take this as the result of some nice-&-random imagination :D

Name: Ephelia

Class: Rider

NP:

Doll Army:
Likely due to her childish attitude and having lived pampered in her early childhood with dolls and toys, her power is to turn weakened enemies she faces into huge plane-sized living dolls of different animals under her control, that she usually rides. Each doll also has several gems or crystals inlaid on their surface, sparkling beautifully from light. From all the battles she has faced, her collection of dolls numbers in around 100, each different from the others. They each possess different abilities based on the real animals characteristics. They aren't very strong individually, but combined, they form an unstoppable force. The fewer dolls she controls at once, the stronger they are.

Past Bedtime: When either her negative emotions (anger, fear, hatred…) turn wild from her inability to control her emotions due to her young age, OR when it becomes so dark around her she can barely see anything, she transforms into a large horrific-looking 3-eyed gargoyle. She loses the distinction between friend and foe and runs on a rampage until she exhausts herself. She retains no memories from this mysterious transformation. She gains access to flight, blood manipulation, sound manipulation from high-pitched ear-splitting screeches and magic drain. She can't summon or control dolls in this state. Instead of getting stronger from light, she gets stronger the darker it is.

Personal Skill:

Shining Performance (EX):
She loves shiny things. She loves them so much she has surrounded her magic around shining. Ice, crystals, gems, water… She loves them all, summoning and controlling them at will with beautiful elegance. The more her magic shines, the happier she gets and the more willing she is to continue fighting. In the opposite scenario where her magic doesn't shine due to lack of light sources, her disappointment obstructs her capabilities.

Sparkling Luck (B to A++): "I love the sun, the moon and the stars! They make everything shine! I feel like everything works my way when shiny stuff is around me!" Even her luck works around shiny things… almost like her entire life was made to reflect light. Maybe that's why she hates clouds. The more shiny her magic and surroundings are, the luckier she becomes, though she doesn't seem to realize that.

Exceptional Eyesight (EX) (Even a single very small sparkle or light won't escape her)

Weapons: Her huge dolls, gems

Combo NP/Skills: Super Sparkly Festival: By positioning at least 60 different sources of sparkling things around her (gems, magic, dolls), she can intensify the combined shininess to such a degree that a mountain-wide area around her becomes engulfed in blinding multicolored light. The light is so strong and hot that it can permanently turn people blind and burn their eyes and skin. She, however, is unaffected and views the light as the prettiest thing she has ever seen and turns excited. She pities everyone else who doesn't understand the beauty of her combo.

Appearance: A 12-year old innocent and naive girl in an azure dress. She has a cute face and long silver hair in two big braids. She wears a necklace and one bracelet on each wrist with gems on them; together, every type of gem is represented once.

Okay...I'll allowed it this time since i didn't explicitly tell you so, but you can't used original NP or skill, only alter it to fit your reference. Cool idea though.

Ah ok... I didn't think of that possibility, since for me it limits the possibilities and I don't know enough about NP/Skill specificities in Fate

Well, it's true (that's where the page come from), but if everyone is able to make up any NP they want, then where's the challenge? I would just straight-up create a Noble Phantasm that could manipulate the quantum interaction between the law of the world and absorbing it mystery instead of trying to combine Jack The Ripper + Maxwell's Demon + Ars Paulina (Detail's for later)

Name: Sage

Class: Avenger

NPs:

Arondight: The Unfading Light of the Lake
:

It is a holy sword wielded by Lancelot that is the counterpart of King Arthur's Excalibur. It bears a similar design to that of Excalibur, carved with Fairy Letters to show that it was a Divine Construct not forged by mortal hands. It is a limitless sword capable of receiving any attack without taking damage that shines much like the water of the Lake. It was given only to someone who could be exalted as the "perfect knight", the strongest, bravest and truest knight of an era, which signifies the unrivaled Lancelot out of all those who sat at the Round Table of Camelot.It increases all of his parameters by one rank and the success rate of saving throws are doubled. Due to the legend in which Lancelot slew a dragon, Arondight deals additional damage to Heroic Spirits like Saber who have a "dragon" attribute.

Passed down from Lancelot after learning everything from him.

Gate of Babylo:

Self explanatory. Gil lost it to him in a bet.

Monte Cristo Mythologie:

his Noble Phantasm is tied to the fourteen relics of the treasure of Monte Cristo that has the power to remake a person, a legend hidden in the mountain of Christ that represents the despair of those without God, the flames of hell, and the void. It is a power equal to that from the Age of Gods which forces a special Magic Circuit and Magic Crest into the user. By turning into a black flame that surrounds the user, it creates fire that are even able to break magical barriers and burn souls, as Michael Roa Valdamjong had found out while fighting the Count of Monte Cristo, his vampire's Regenerationn and even his reincarnation abilities being nullified by this Noble Phantasm.

Was for some unknown reason Sage was born with the magic circuits and magic crest.

Personal Skill:

A Knight Does Not Die With Empty Hands (A++):
is Lancelot's Knight of Owner as a Skill. It is an ability that is the embodiment of the incident where Lancelot was forced to fight Phelot unarmed and proved his fighting prowess by claiming victory with an elm branch. Rather than an overt weapon, it manifests as a "unique ability" retained by his body. Once Berserker grabs a hold of anything that can be even remotely conceptualized as a weapon by his own recognition with his gauntlets and he recognizes that he wishes to wield it, it instantly gains the property of "becoming his Noble Phantasm."

Sage got this from Lancelot's teachings

Eternal Arms Mastership (A+): prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance. Mastership of combat arts has reached the point of being said to be unrivaled in one's era. By complete merging of mind, body and technique, it is possible to make use of full fighting skills even when under the influence of any sort of mental hindrance.

Got this because of Lancelot's teachings

Wisdom of the Haunted Ground (A+): is the intellect of the abyss, acquired as a consequence of surpassing humanity, killing gods and being left behind in the outside of the world. With the exception of those particular of certain heroes, almost all Skills can be displayed with a proficiency level of B~A Rank.

Sage got this by learnig from, fighting with and sleeping with Scathach for centuries.

Weapons: Arondight and weapons from GoB.

Combo NP/Skills:
The absolute beastly combos all of his skills and NPs do together are limitless. Imagine a badass that has mastery of the things in his hands that can switch out to a variety of weapons for any challenge while being able to gain any skill up to A rank that isn't specific to a person like Clairvoyance, Eye of the Mind, Battle Continuation and much more.

Appearance: Looks like he's in his late 20's but that's cause he lived outside the world with Scathach for centuries. His design is a mixture of Lancelot and Count Dantes.

Andykhang said:
Nice Servant you have there, abit of a fan insert though...
Yea xD. Kinda of too lazy to think of a cool name or np/skill edits. So I quickly thought of some funny things and NPs and skills that work nicely together.

My turn again.

Name: Quantum

Class: Caster

NP:

Jack the Ripper:
By condensing the Servant's nature into an NP, it materialize the concept of ambiguity, and which could take many form. This allow this NP to absord and ultilize the Mystery in the ambiguity of thing.

Maxwell's Demon: Rather than the NP itself, the fact that it's interact on the quantum scale is more important. So rather than concentrating on the effort to denied the Law, it concentrate more on messing with the interaction itself, between the forces in quantum scale.

Ars Paulina: In the brief time between the interaction of forces, the interation itself is captured, and being bring into this NP that exist outside of time and the universe, freely to alter in anyway they want.

Personal Skill:

Infinite Magical Energy Supply (C):
By absorbing the Mystery behind the quantum interaction between the forces of the universe, they essentially have an unending supply of energy. That also mean that the source would go away the moment the Mystery is solve though...

Clairvoyance (EX): Standing in the place outside of time and space, they could observe all the interaction from the past to the future. Thus, they also know his own fate...

Self-Modification (EX): By their nature, they could modify himself using the matter, and even the interaction between, that's around them, absorbing, ultilize and even modify it's property.

Combo NP/Skill:

Quantum Interaction: Universe's Greatest Mystery:
The NP that signify their nature and their power. Ultilizing the ambiguious nature between the interaction of forces, they could freely changing the property of it, even directly changing the direction of it, flipping the cause and effects of all thing, and thus, changing the cause and effect of all thing by way of manipulating the output.

Sound omnipotent, but in actual fact, it's just exploiting the loophole of the world. So it could only do thing within the limit of the world. Moreover, it also can't stand again Anti-World NP due to it nature, and would immediately disappear the moment the Mystery is solve, completely robbing their power and their existence.

For now though, since no one could actually solve it, it remain, empowering them and reconfirming their existence.

Weapons: None in hand. Could self-made one.

Appearance: Due to their nature, they doesn't have a true form.

Kinda short, because I don't really want to write this character that much. And it's not like he would be used anyway.

Peru-dinosaur-antique-soapstone-carving-crafts-decorative-fish-tank-stone-ornaments-gardening-bonsai-Decoration
The Gemmysaur

Ragnarok memory of thanatos
Human Guise

Name: The Gemmysaur

Class: Berserker

Description:

An ancient phantasmal beast dating back from an early point in the Age of Gods, the Gemmysaur roamed the lands for the simple fact of amusement. Through the centuries of its life, it gained sentience, intelligence, power, and with it, isolation. The more powerful it became, the more appalled it was with how its kind acted, how instinctual they were. It left.

In its journey, it became painfully aware of how lonely it was without a companion, and so desperately it searched for something, someone with the same level of intelligence, or at least potential to be. That said, it hatched out a plan, utilizing what it believed to be one with the highest potential. Some tiny primates were nurtured over the following centuries.

A long, long time came, and the sky grew weary of the earth's inhabitants, and so spewed forth a giant rock and smaller rocks around it, the Gemmysaur, who grew attached to the tiny primates could not let it go, and so, with all its might, all its knowledge and all its strength, faced the rock head on, and while it never managed to defeat its sky-borned foe, and while it did not manage to save its own kin, it did however, keep its experimental creatures alive to thrive. It passed away in its bout with the giant flaming rock, and over the millenia and more, with the other phantasmal beasts that came to be who did not care, the gods who only bore witness and nothing more, and the smaller beings who have yet to be sentient, its legacy, its sacrifice was left to be forgotten.

Stats:

Strength: B (A) Mana: C (B)

Endurance: A (A+) Luck: D (E)

Agility: B (B+) Noble Phantasm: B

Personal Skills:

Higher State of Mind (B)
- Allows the Gemmysaur to reign in its rage into a sense of tranquility. A side-effect of this skill is that it takes the guise of a human, albeit a physically imposing one, as it is its dream to be able to be able to interact with the beings that evolved from the animals that it nurtured. Disabling this skill raises Mad Enhancement to its original state, and reenabling it is typically impossible for the Gemmysaur by his lonesome due to being in a maddened state.

Eye of the Mind (True) (A) - A heightened capacity for observation that acts as a danger-sense refined through accumulated knowledge and experience. The Gemmysaur has roamed the land for centuries and gained power and knowledge in the process, after which it was able to see the potential of insignificant primates. This skill is disabled if Higher State of Mind is turned off.

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement (B(E))
- Ranks up all parameters except Luck at the cost of sanity. Mad Enhancement has the effect of reverting the Gemmysaur to his primal form when unhindered by its Personal Skill. Effectively disabled, and therefore, the Gemmysaur is in its human guise if Higher State of Mind is active.

Noble Phantasm:

Standalone (B)
- Standalone embodies the Gemmysaur's attempt to destroy the meteor despite being a grounded beast. True to its final moments and its entire life, this Noble Phantasm only activates when it is without allies within a kilometer diameter centered at it. When active, all its normal attacks gain additional range up to half a kilometer away via shockwaves of equal strength to that of its normal attacks, regardless of distance from the user.

When it is in its original form, Standalone takes effect as shockwave that explodes outward up to a fifth of a kilometer when it charges into something. Said shockwaves are still as strong as its normal attacks even at max range. Also, it can be used to propel itself upwards or sideways much faster than its own speed allows by bashing its head on the ground and riding the resulting explosion.

...Eh, at least some of it does exist in the game. It's not like I strictly adhere to my own rule either (Jack the Ripper is an example), so I will let it slide also. From now on, only 1 Servant with a Original is allowed.

The moment I see Wisdom of the Haunted Ground or Imperial Privilege on your character, I immediately hate you. I just want you all to know that.

Mine are mere mods of existing ones.

HSoM - Inverted version of Monstrous Strength where Medusa, upon using it gains her monster form.

EoTM (T) - An existing skill.

Mad Enhancement - An existing skill that coincidentally coincides with HSoM.

Standalone - An enhanced form of Mana Burst with elements of Invisible Air in the mix, namely Strike Air, where the compressed gale around the weapon is blasted outward in a single direction like a hammer.

Monarch Laciel said:
The moment I see Wisdom of the Haunted Ground or Imperial Privilege on your character, I immediately hate you. I just want you all to know that.
Cause they're OP? I only picked it cause of Scathach xD. Plus my other 2 skills are really singular purpose ones so I needed one with multiple perks.

Anyway you need to actually work hard and suffer to gain Wisdom of the Haunted Ground while Imperial Privilege is something just given to a Servant because of their status(ROMA and Ozy deserves their own though).

My turn again.

Name: Hero

Class: Assassin

NP:

For Someone's Glory:
Always in many form, the glory it achieve will never be held, and it will never be recognize. In exchange, whatever attack that harm it will instead harm the glory of the one it disguided, so it's mostly careful not to get injured. In this case, when it's disguided as an enemies, any attack it receive will instead goes to the enemies, weakening them. Taking a certain amount of damage though, the disguise will wear off and can't be used for awhile, forcing it to take another form.

Uomo Universale: Using it ability to replicate Noble Phantasm, he used it to imitated the one he have disguided before. Because of it potential, and his anecdote of always either borrowing or imitate other's weapon to fight, it end up pretty close to the original.

Hippogriff (Inverted): It's effect is flipped due to his nature. Now, it take mana for it to goes into the physical world for a short while, before it's force to come back. In exchange, it could move more freely, as if there's no obstacle and move exponentially faster in the otherworld, even be able to disappear from one place and teleported to the next as certain range. If it's Master die he will also disappear though.

Personal Skill:

Eye of the Mind (True) (A):
Experience in disguiding and acting as many people, heroes and villians, mans and monsters, mortal and gods, have culminated in this ability. Beside combat, this ability can also avoid the danger of being seen, when the one it's disguided in is also near the place.

Information Erasure (B): Nobody, except a few, can ever know who it truly is, or even remember that "it" is here. As such, any information, except information about the one it disguide as the place, will be erased after it's gone.

Knowledge of Respect and Harmony (B++): Because of it ambiguity, it attack is impossible to be read, and thus could easily be interprepted as a style of the one it's disguided in. It's a saving grace for the fact that it could not possesed the same skill as the one it's disguided in.

Combo NP/Skills:

World's Doppelganger: The One Who Came From No Where And Goes To No Place:

A tale of a hero that nobody know.

They come from no where, disguided themselve as another, and when they done his job, they immediately goes away for who know where.

This NP is it entire tale, condensed into it method of operation, in which it goes through it many form, and constantly disappear from one place and teleported to the next. It could do it fast enough, so that as if multiple people as once was attacking as the same times, and when one form is defeated, it's immediately switched to another, until all of its form is gone, forcing it to revealed it "true self".

World's Doppelganger: Fragments of A Thousand Form:

A "shadow" of no form.

It have no name, no gender, no place for existence and no possesion it could call it own. Only by attaining someone's else form could it get a foothold in this world.

In desperation, by hastily gathering the fragments of it destroyed form, it recombined them together, and turn into an overwhelming amalgamation. Even the NP is also a messed, form from many imitate he have used, and carried part of all the abilities.

Still, as someone who got nothing left, for it this is an act that's akin to suicide, since it's true form is revealed and now could easily take damage.

World's Doppelganger: No Name's Hero:

...For a one in a million chance, that it's realize.

That's no matter what, it's "heroism" is there.

Then this NP will be revealed.

In which the end of one is the beginning of others.

...Still, this is a one in a million chance.

Weapons: A steel gaunlet of a simple design.

Appearance: Beside normally humanoid, it have no true form.

@SGS. "Have to work hard and suffer" means nothing when the character is custom made with that skill ready. If you were playing some RPG where the only way to get it was to find the 5 bear skins and give them to the miller who gives you the key to the storehouse where you find a corpse and need to solve the mystery that reveals the killer to be an ancient sorcerer who you need to kill except he's broken and massively overpowered, only to find that he was just the pawn of a bigger bad, who you need to find, but the only way to do that is to grind bear skins for 50 of them, and then when you finally get the bear skins and hand them over, you defeat the bigger bad, who is even more op than the first guy, only for there to be an even bigger bad, and this time you need to grind for 500 bear skins, except all the bears are going extinct so you need to breed and cultivate the bears for years to get enough, and then you hand over the 500 bear skins and its revealed the miller was actually the bad one all along, and they are broken as hell with one shot mega AoEs and immnity to ranged attacks, then you have to kill them - 7 times because they keep resurrecting - while the other big bads (who were resurrected) fight you at the same time ... then I would accept a skill as broken as Wisdom of the Haunting Ground.

Anyway, can't be bothered to create a character, but here's my custom NP.

Koppelberg Hill: The Path to the Beautiful Land

The user plays his pipes. This NP is not the pipes, but the tune itself. A portal opens in front of the user, and beyond the portal lies an eternal paradise. All who hear the pipes must attempt to resist. If they fail, they fall under the spell, and they dance themselves through the portal which shuts tightly behind them, to waste away in the blissful paradise, lost in dreams for eternity.

Those who are blind, deaf, or lame have a higher chance to resist.

@Gremmysaur Sorry then. You should show your inspiration more clearly next time though.

@Monarch So, Pied Piper then?

@Monarch you realise how Scathach gained said skill right? Characters gain IP for way way less and it doesn't possess the restriction WoHG has. Also WoHG and IP are multi-use skills but are not game-breaking in Fate consider characters with strong NPs and good skills can beat them.

But hey to each their own, i'm not gonna try and dictate your view on the skills. Everyone has their own opinions on different matters.

It literally gives you almost every other skill except unique ones at B-A rank.

I have absolutely nothing against Scathath, even though in don't know how she got the skill. It's people choosing it in games like these, who don't do anything to get it, who got a broken skill because it's a broken skill.

Although I feel you are being a bit defensive. I don't actually hate you.

And yes. Pied Piper. One of the few mythological / legendary figures I know of that hasn't yet become a servant

Oh yeah, likely to be also a shadow like the legend of Doppelganger and the Freeshooter though.

So, since I don't show those two skill, I'm good right?

Imperial privilege can be alright depending on how it's used imo. For instance, nothing felt unfair or broken about the way Ramesses used it in the first VSW Grail War.

I keep wanting to write stuff in square brackets whenever I'm commenting on a thread now…

Ramesses used it well. Didn't make it broken of unfair.

Fab on the other hand was basically like "I can do this because ROMA"

And yes [I know what you mean]

Welp, another one. Probably after I do this one + the next, I will tried to wait for several turn then.

Name: Brave

Class: Saber

NP:

Reincarnation Pandora:
The nature of this NP culminated into a single sword. It have an ability to eat anything, and extracting both "Energy" and "Information" of it to be absorbed into it own. If he's not careful, it could end up eating into his own body, so he must always bring it into a good source for comsumption.

It could also turn into a blond loli with yellow eyes, cute little face and is wearing a white onepiece. For some reason, she's really attached to him.

Enuma Elish (Enkidu): As a living NP, this sword laid dormant in the beginning. She would naturally wake up if given alot of "Energy" to eat, but she could wake up willfully if a huge source of "Energy" is coming her way, and trigger her appetite.

She eat alot more when she wake up (surprisingly, that's still her "holding back"), but in exchange, instead of just using the mana stored to passively strengthen, she could ultilize the "Information" of the thing she eat and enable the usage for her owner, transforming into many form to suit his need.

When she eat in her human form though, she look like a little puppy munching on the food, and with that look she always demanded for more. This cunning strategy have earn her alot of treat.

Nine Lives: After that, it's just the problem of using it properly. So it's fortunous that the one who used her is even more scary than the weapons itself. Even without her in his hand, anything that he recognize as a "weapon", even the "world" itself, will be used by him "to it full potential". While it cost him nearly nothing for him to used anything physical, the more abstract something is, the more strength he needed to expend to used it, so he usually need her help for that.

Skill:

Self-Modification (Sword) (EX):
Strictly speaking, only the sword could used the ability, while the Servant himself usually dictated how it goes. Because of that, the sword itself could go on without him for awhile, and sometimes she's stubborn to keep her human form for awhile more...

Eye of the Mind (True) (A): A skill signifying his experience and talent. He found it the most useful whenever she wake up and is having him as appetite.

Determination of Steel (EX): With it effect, he could feel no pain and his body could endure everything, whether if the sword is eating onto him, or whether she's chomping him out of hunger, or whether she's play-biting him out of mischief.

Combo NP/Skills:

World's Eater:

Originally, the sword is a being who could eat even the fabric of the universe, eating and tearing up many worlds in it path.

Performing her's tale again, she "eat" a part of a world, controling the properties of that certain zone. Any enemies that's also in the zone, once in, will be slowly devoured, their "Energy" used to keep this NP running, and their "Information" stored, until not even a soul is left in this world. The only way to turn the NP off is if the Servant itself's willingly do so, since the more it's goes on, the more energy he have to expend to keep her from devouring the world that have been kept in her "stomach" too much.

The smaller the zone is, the longer he could kept it up too, so he could used it as a shield that could block everything around him, and even redirect it. It could also "eat" the user itself, forcefully revealing the inner world he held inside, creating an artifical RM, of sort.

Weapons: A sword with a blue gem as the guard

Appearance: A guy with a messy appearance

...Take awhile, but it's done.

If you find them awesome, then it's great...Unless it's sarcasm, do you like Jack the loli then?

• hasn't actually played FGO either*
I had an online friend who's completely obsessed with Jack, and they got me interested in her character. I've read a ton of stuff about her character, abilities, story, etc (mostly written by that guy) and the wiki page on her. (´¢Ñ¤ë´¢Ñ)b

You should at least play FGO then. I could guarantee you it's good, though the grinding is abit tedious though.

Or watch Apocrypha, if you haven't already.

A day's passed, so going to write this one. Like I said, it's a last one for awhile.

Name: Alter

Class: Avenger

NP:

Lord Camelot (Inverse): "As long as the wall don't crumble, the heart will not falter". Bearing this blessing and a curse in her body, she continues to stand. And as long as her body (wall) still stand, her heart will be...

God Hand:...With one, there come another. "A body that known no death"...another curse, she continued to advance. No matter what stand in her way, no matter how many times she got pierce, stab, gouge out, thrown, decapitate, dismemberment, destroy, evaporate, drown, tear apart,etc... She will stand up, and she will revive, more resilliance than ever, both her shield, her body and thus, her soul.

Crying Warmonger: For everytime she injured. For everytime she got pierce, stab, gouge out, thrown, decapitate, dismemberment, destroy, evaporate, drown, tear apart,etc... She gather more strength, and store it in her. There's no limit to her stock, and when she release it, since her body, her armor and her shield is one, she could strengthen any of it all across the board, even to the extend of transforming it to rough shape.

Simply put, if she got a 100 "heart", she could gain the strength of a 100 Servant. She could infinitely get stronger, faster, harder, more endurance...as she infinitely damaged herself, cry a bellowing wail as her unfalling heart keep moving forward, until...

Personal Skill:

Battle Continuation (A+): The ability to fight even with mortal wound. The will to keep moving foward combine with a body that known no death, make her an unstoppable fighting machine that get stronger with every infury.

Eye of the Mind (True) (A): After years after years after years, battle on the brink between life and death, she gained a particular skill, in which she dodged just enough to damage her, but not too much that she can't fight effectively, building up her strength gratually and gaining an advantagous.

Shield of Rousing Resolution: The courage she muster...even in this form she still hold. Gathering the enemies's attack, she guard, get damaged, and gain even more strength.

Combo NP/Skills:

Last Attack: Until This Body, Revived Countless Time, Get It Revenge:

Normally, she fight while refilling her stock. Sometimes, she raise her strength by using multiple of it.

However, with this, she used "All" of them, burning them vigourously in exchange for strength exponentially greater than all her stock combine. In this state, she forgo defense, allowing herself to be damaged and revive with even more efficiency, turning her into a whirlstorm of chaos and destruction.

The vestige of a once innocent girl...crumble into such beast. Even so...

Last Defense: Until This Body, Fallen Countless Time, Fulfiled It's Promise:

...A single girl, vowed to protect, a single Master.

Because of such, she and her Master continue to pass many peril, as she successfully protect her allies behind her shield countless time.

...That promise is broken. A stray shot gone past and end their life. And as her shield crumble, so is her will.

..But then she got a second chance. So she picked up her broken shield again.

Experience countless hardship, facing countless danger, never allowed herself to fall, and yet fallen countless time...Even when she cried in her sleep, even when she's fallen and torture with pain and humiliation...even when her unfallen heart slowly turn to stone.

She's never failed to rise again, she never failed to get up and keep going. She never failed to go on...until she fulfilled this promise.

Once again, using "All" of her stock. But instead of attack, she put all of her remaining mana into creating a barrier, tougher than anything.

Her shield, once broken, can never be the same again. This is not the same shield that remain standing even after she is gone...

Even so, at least, until this body still stand...her heart and will, manifested in this barrier, will go on, until the promise is fulfilled...and both perish.

Appearance:...Yeah, let dropped the pretense. It's basically just Mashu, but Alterize and equiping piece of her broken shield all over her body, with the middle piece in her chest, and the long side attach to her hands as a sword.

I'm still working on mine, I'm trying to fit that in while I have irl stuff going on. I've had to revise it a few times to make it work better as well.

Back