• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Servant Creation page

I have a bunch of characters I'm trying to build, but I've focused on one recently.

I sorta did the same as you, just searched for a few NPs and skills I could adjust to fit what I was going for and took the first three I found. I have been taking time on writing descriptions of the adjustments. I realized late that I had messed something up, so I've been adjusting the NPs I took a bit.

Same. Just find a central concept, then I took the NPs and skill that could fit that, and then refined it abit. I the kind that do first, regret later though lol.

To keep the page running, here's another one...hopefully we got something soon.

Name: Ghost (or Youmu Konpaku...yeah, I stop giving a shit)

Class: Saber

NP:

Azrael:
An NP that's graphed onto Roukanken, the sword that's said to be able to cut 10 spirits in one stroke, probably due to her nature of living in the Netherworld. Now, if it's "true name" is released, it could cut into thing that doesn't even have a concept of death, by granting it to them with absolute certainty...Unfortunously, under normal circumstand, she wouldn't even know that name, so it's limited to cutting thing she believe could be cut and can be (Thing with a line of death, for example).

Amita Amitabha: An NP that's graphed onto Hakurouken, the sword that's said to be able to cut through confusion. If it's "true name" is releashed, the energy to send people out of suffering, that rival the law of man's creation, is condensed further into a single blade, and capable of sending a sword wave that could send anyone in it path to Nirvana...Again, she would never know this name, in normal circumstand, so it could only do what is said to be.

Why the hell does these two NP is even granted to her anyway...

Hippogriff: Unlike the two above, this one is directly graphed onto her body, due to her nature as a being in the middle. Half-human and half-phantom, half-dead and half-alive, half-phantasimal and half-reality, and altogether half-baked, so the limit that's normally imposed on one who reside on either of these realm, is applied to her half-heartedly, and allow her to see thing that's hidden in the world.

As always, she doesn't know the name of this, but it's will always be activated due to her nature anyway.

Personal Skill:

At The Boundary (A):
More than used to the concept of Death, she herself is a being that's always stand in the middle between. Aside from being able to stand against Death, she could also stand against many thing that normally plague the death and the living.

Nothingness (A): The ultimate mental state, achieve from the ultimate mastery of the blade...It's help that she's normally simpleminded anyway.

Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (A): An eyes that could see the death of everything that could...is what it's. But due to some circumstand, it have been hidden away from her, and can only be activated when she know the "True Name" of Azrael. Without knowing, it's essentially a "Death Skill", useless for most case.

Combo NP/Skill:

Youmu's Style: Swordmanship of the Half-Baked:

A sword that could send Death to everything, but can't be known.

A sword that could give any being Nirvana, but can't be understood.

And a body, habouring the name that she can't find out, with a skill that she can't unlock.

A Half-Baked Servant with Half-Baked Noble Phantasm. Even she doesn't know why she is here, since there is some mix-up with the Throne, and it's accidentally summoned her since she's technically "death".

Even so...

Even when she's a half-baked Servant that doesn't even know her own skill.

Even when she's only someone who got dragged into this bloody War not by her own will, confused as to what happen.

Even so...with her body, and her two beloved sword that she's inherited, she's willing to fight, for the sake of someone, and for the sake of returning home. With the swordskill she honed as the Gardener of the Netherworld.

"My name is Youmu Konpaku, and if you're my opponent...then I shall fight back with this blade!"

Weapons: Again, it;s her 2 sword.

Appearance: It's just Youmu...but abit more grown up?

Here's another one to stave off the inevitable...

Name: Idol

Class: Caster

NP:

Idol's Voice (B├íthory Erzsébet):
Summoning a set of "Speakers", of sort, capable of delivering her "voice" to anywhere, anyplace and anytime, to any people no matter the language, species, or even if they can hear, physically, as it's more like a "soul wave" that could revebrate faster than the speed of light. Due to some various constrain, it can only allowed her to make her debut on galatic scale this time. Directly affect the soul of people, it have an effect of inducing various effect she want, depending on her tone of voice and the music.

Idol's Theater (Aestus Domus Aurea): Making her capable of materializing a custom theater in anyway she want, from the size, the shape, the audio and screenview, to the parking lot and the defense system. It's also have the ability to attract people and granting the ability to easily access it, so that no matter what, people would find the way to her theater to attend to her performance.

Idol's Support (Ionioi Hetairoi): Summoning her support team, aiding her in her debut, like advertisement, audio mixing, merchandise, security matrix, etc...The larger the scale, the more support she could summon, and the more people support her, the more strength she gain as an idol.

Personal Skill:

Natural Body (False) (EX):
Rather than having a "perfect body" since birth, she instead constantly remodeling her body, to fit with her circumstance, so that she's look like she have the "perfect body", fitting for an idol, anytime, anywhere. She never gain any weight no matter in what form and what she ate though.

Manifestation of Beauty (Idol) (EX): "To be beautiful, no matter what". It's her strict discipline to train her body, mind and soul into an idol that gain her this unparralel beauty,not only it's capable of charming and attracting anyone, but also a beautiful soul that could stand against anything. "A good presentation is key for being a good idol", she said.

High-Speed Divine Word (Song) (A): Making her capable of singing as any language as any pace she want. As she sing though, magical effect start appearing around her, due to the feeling she put at her word could control even the world around her.

Combo NP/Skill:

World's Idol: Galactic's Debut as the Grand Theater on Earth

She's know as many name: The Immortal Idol, The Greatest Idol, World's Goddess of Song (she never approve this title), Singer of Peace and Happiness, etc... She travel, world between world, across space and time, to go anywhere she could, delivering her singing, cheer people's up and bring people's happiness.

While she's asleep one day though, she suddenly find herself in a Servant's summon. Look like she became a Caster, fighting against other in the bloodbath that's the Holy Grail War.

"...Whatever! It must be fate that led me here. Time to do what I've always do then, and giving the Grant Debut as this place!"

And so she, ignoring the setting entirely, setting up a theater in space and attracting people from place all over the galaxy, and began delivering her song. And the more people united as a fan and cheer on her, the more strength she gain, and also she felt more passion and encouragement to keep going. Any opponent willing to attack on the outside will be intercepted by her defense system and guard, why any opponent within would be rejected by the Theater itself, slowly weaken and in her control, as a setpiece in her stage.

The Way Of The Idol: The set of skill and technique of an Idol culminating into an NP itself. It's the total accumulation of everything she learn and train to be an Idol, including singing, dancing, service, advertisement, self-defense, escape,etc... In this case, it's an NP that "allow her to be an Idol" no matter the circumstand, and be able to used those skill effectively in any situation, ever be shining, dazzling, and beautiful.

Weapons: A microphone.

Appearance: No fixed appearance, but is always a young woman in the prime of her life.

Anotha one.

Name: I.A.S.A (Interstellar Assault Satelites Array)

Class: Archer

NP:

Designer Reactor (Nursery Rhyme):
A reactor that's capable of turning any type of material into any type of power neccessary. It's true identity is a Reality Marble that convert and compress many type of energy in it own.

Excalibur: This Divine Construct have been graphed into the Servant itself, turning into a deadly array of satelites capable of destroying everything with it rays of light, twisting and turning at any angle. It's unknown whether the sword she's carrying with her is the same, since she's using it more like a laser pointer, a maestro baton and a kitchen knife.

O.S.A.T.S (Omnidirectional Spotting, Analyzing and Targeting System) (Teardrop Photon Ray): Essentially, it's a system that allow her to shoot from anywhere, to anyplace, by way of placing warp point and redirectional magic as where her "eyes" can see. The warp point also act as a lens for the Servant itself to see and place them too, so essentially, there's no blind spot.

Personal Skill:

Clairvorance (EX):
Allow her to see even the composition and formation of anything she look at, even of abstract thing like a computer program. Perfect for her to spy and exploit the flaw of her opponents, and allowing her to solve any problem with a well-meaning orbital bombarment.

Shapeshift (A+): Since the body she used isn't her actual body, but rather a interactive projection, she could naturally change the body the way she like. The actual body that's the satelites array could also undergone transformation to deal with various situation.

Hypercomputer (Trichiliocosm) (EX): Regulating the reactor, monitor the defense matrix, initiate and control the beam, maintenaince, looking for job, surfing the web, planning her retirement in a 1000 years, etc... alll of that's achieve by the hypercomputering space reside within her, and which she used the reactor to augment her computational power. With it, even the true nature of the universe could be answered...

She learn not to bothered with it a long time ago. "If the truth inconvience you, change it, even if you have to break it." Her Commander said it to her, also from a long time ago.

Combo NP/Skill:

Kugelblitz: The Creation of a Black Hole:

By pointing the satelites array into the same spot, with each of them firing a concentrated beam of light, the spot, being subjected to this much energy that it would radiate heat that could bend the law of the universe, eventually gained enough mass to turn it into a black hole.

This method of creation that serve both as a innovation to achieve beyond the star, and also the weapon of destruction that could destroy a star...For which, the satelites array (she) is both sacred and feared. If it's not for a certain Commander...

Weapons: A sword on hand, easily strike misconception.

Appearance: A loli with black hair and blue eyes, also strike misconception.

Thank you for keeping this sorta active, otherwise I'd have to go searching when I finally wrote it. I'm back in school so mine are gonna take even longer than I'd thought before, but I am working on them.

Eh, this is a pretty niche thread anyway. I would have to insert about 50 more Servant so I could even get a notice

And anotha one.

Name: Mist

Class: Lancer

NP:

Gáe Bolg:
The nature of the spear blended in with the Servant itself to achieve his state, so that, with his's position being "inevitable", he could take any path he want, no matter how impossible it is, to hit his desired spot.

No Second Strike: Instead of cladding with Qi, thank to being blended with Gae Bolg, he instead clad himself, and the zone around him, with "Possibility". Then, in that zone, any possibilities, even all of them, could be realize. So even if it's only applied with himself, he could still splited into numerous clone of himself, each is a possibility of himself that could interact and interfere with each others, sharing the experience, and which could appear from any place within the zone (It's taxing on his mana, to realize the image each time, and the more he realize at the same time, the more mana it take, he usually would just collaped into the possibility in which he's never expend anymore than the first one, and is recovering, however. Moreover, the mana cost, connected to his Master along with the possiblity, only count when he collapsed his state, each only counted to it own latest expend, in which it immediately inflicted as it collapsed to that). Any attack that's inflicted on him, he could instead "denied" them, making them disappeared in a smoke, and from which spawn even more "possibilities". In this stage, only one of them could touch and inflicted damage the opponent however, collapsed his state, making him "real" enough to be damaged.

Lightless, Three-Stage Thrust: He could take it a stage more with this move, instead not only making multiple, and even all of his possibility "real", but also could exist "as the same place" and "as the same time", for an instance, as doing so drain all of them that do it (only the group that activated as the same time carried the same cost, though the more activated as the same time the more it cost to each of that indivitual). He could then "piled" them up, breaking any defense, could strike from everywhere as once, defending with multiple position, and then could escape to any of his clones. In that instant though, any damage to any of his clone would also be "real", but unless you attack all of them as the same times, and as exactly the same spot, he would just collapsed to the possibility in which he damaged the least, usually the one that's far away from the battlefield (he must activated it as the time he's attack, defense and damaged though, otherwise that clone would be gone)

Personal Skill:

Knowledge of Respect and Harmony (B++):
Due to his nature, it's impossible to guess what is his next move.

Eye of the Mind (True) (A)

Combination (C):
Like said earlier, each clone could interact and interfere with each other. They could then, also, work with each other as a team, making his already impossible move even more unpredictable.

Combo NP/Skill:

Infinity: Unending and Unlimited:

That one slash.

That one thrust.

That one move.

For the most expert of martial art, they always trained themselves, so that they could reach the peak, the most optimal, the state of "One". Some even tried to surpassed it, to the state of "Zero".

He never follow that path.

Instead, he follow the path of "Infinity".

"Infinity" is unending, "Infinity" is unlimited. But "Human" is limited, "Human" have an end.

Thus, it's said that no "Human" could follow it. Despite that, he train to reach it, and in his unending pratice, his will is unwavering, unfalter, and unlimited, by anything.

Until the end, he have reach it. And in that end, he stopped being "Human"...

Weapons: A spear

Appearance: A young man with casual clothes

...So yeah, abit more wordy than usual. Pretty much this is the only one that would have forced me to used math IRL, of all thing.

Annnnnd Anotha one

Name: Critical Star

Class: Assassin

NP:

Star's Knives (Maria the Ripper):
There's nothing special about them. They just picked it up since it look like it would give the most "stars". Somehow it does give out "stars" even when they just swung it though.

Star's Garden (Ionioi Hetairoi): The inner world where they store the "stars" they collected...It's basically a basement, but it get bigger, more sturdy, more realize, etc... the more "stars" they collect.

Perpeptual Star Engine (Nursery Rhyme): The engine that, using the "stars" she gathered as fuel, enhanced the users as everything, even Luck. Normally, it's in spontanious mode, with 10 stars/action at maximum, it would give the user the certainty as everything, like certainly running faster than the opponents, certainly endure without a scratch, certain strike with "Critical Hit", certain 100% luck for awhile, etc... With the engine enhanced the Servant to generate even more stars, it's certainly a Perpeptual Star Engine. But it isn't it true strength...

Personal Skill:

Stargazer (Clairvoirance) (EX):
Allow them to see "Stars" everywhere, as everything. Being a Stars Lover, this much is obvious.

Collector (Star) (EX): Allow them to be able to collect the "Stars" and then added it in the Garden. The "Stars" themselve doesn't mind, but sometimes it give trouble to the one who used to have it...

Stars Summon (A Little Night Music) (EX): With just abit of singing, the "Stars" immediately come and go into their Garden. It's work well when they need emergency "Stars"

Combo NP/Skill:

Cosmic Microwave Background: All the Stars From There To Here

Upon activating, they project a Reality Marble. The "Perception" of a world full of Stars is realize in this. Also, due to the overiding of the World, the "Stars" themselve would have a clear path, and be drawn toward them. As a Child of Stars, this much is obvious, but this isn't all.

The engine, with the oversaturization of "stars", immediately switched to continuous (infinite) mode. The stars limit is removed entirely, and for every stars raise beyond 10, the "certainty" rise by 10% (Ex: when the Servant have 200% certainty to defense, the damage is instead reflected back 100%, and the more stars they added, the more damage being reflected).

A Joker character, by all mean.

Weapons: Pairs of knives.

Appearance: An androgenous young child, in a star-patterned shirt.

Here's my attempt as a joke characters, somehow it turn out abit OP though...

Annnnnd anotha one from me...sigh.

Name: Main

Class: Berserker

NP:

Alf Layla wa-Layla (Inverse):
With this NP inverse, anything that's real will turn into a tales, a fantasy, that's only follow it own rule. Basically, water bottle could now heal, monster suddenly appear from bushed and dropped off loot, a make-everything-as-long-as-you-got-the-right-material forge...and a character with multiple of cheat.

Avalon: A dream for a utopia, a yearning for a world impossible to reach, in a different form... With it protection, not only the character, but the "world" the Servant built itself will never be challenge, broken, or altered, as long as he want to.

Sha Nagba Imuru: The power to see through the world...Due to being a Berserker, it have been altered with his own vision. Basically, in RPG term, it's a "Detection" skill at Max level.

Skill:

Eyes of the Mind (False) (A):
The experience, got from countless game played and finished, have culminated in his body, making him capable of reading through the move of his opponents.

Self-Modification (EX): Thanks to this, he's capable of using the "EXP", taking from everything he do, and used it to freely "transform" himself, by allocating point to everything he need.

Fantasy (Heroic) Great Principles (EX): The ineditable "Rules" the World he create for himself follow. It's also the principles that he follow, as the "Heroine" of his story...and as himself.

Combo NP/Skill:

World of Fantasy: The Fantasia Adventure of Mine.

The form of his dream, and of many like him, take flight. The world that'll always be out of their reach, realize.

A continuous activation Reality Marble, in a sense. It constantly change the World, so that it's conform to his wish whenever he interact with it. Usually, it would go away when he gone, though the effect could still remain.

When he release his true name, however, the Reality Marble fully activate, revealing the field of dream that overide the hated world of reality, slowly replace it, and place everything under it law. The longer it's activate, the more this world spread, and the more the change is permanent. And in the middle of it all... the Servant "Ideal" form, in the shape of a brave Heroine, freely roam, and freely displace her power.

Weapons: A every-thing-in-one weapons

Appearance: A fat middle-age man. Turn into a teenager girl when transform.

Figure this would hit close to home to someone.

Now that this one would be the 13th Servants, I think I should build a theme with it this time...Please, someone does come to this thread though. My right hand can't hold it any longer.

Name: Tredecim

Class: Assassin

NP:

God Hand:
Like the original, there's 12 lives, including what he used, in store beforehand. But, rather than removing death completely, it's instead transfered, as a curse of death, onto his sword. The more brutal the death, the more severe the curse, and vice-versa. That's way, he could concentrate them into more deadly curse, whether his stock is full, but too much as one place could spill death everywhere.

Azrael: It's modified so that it could contain 12 curse of death, each of them could, not only bring certainty to death, but also allow him to perform the 12 forms of death that anything could experience. More over, with each form delivered to the victim, the severity and effectiveness of the others form increase exponentially.

Verg Avesta: The curse that reflect injury, with the 2 above combine, have turn into the curse that pay death with death. As long as he knew the person, he could delivered it to anyone, regardless of distance, barrier, or law, as the cost of 1 of his lives that turn into curse. Even one that doesn't have a concept of death would be affected, but it may take multiple to delivered one of his form.

Personal Skill:

Love by Death (Favour of the Holy Grail) (A+):
A twisted form of luck, form by the love that hope for that he would, one day, return to the cold embrace of death. It allow him to attract, and even redirect the Death that would occur to something onto himself and the sword. Thus, he would regularly experience bad luck, at he experience near (and sometimes, true) death experience at disaster would always come his way.

Murderous Instinct (A): Ignoring his limit, he raise his speed infinitely, til the point when he self-destructed...and used up one life. After he revive, his limit dramatically raise due to God Hand's property, so with each death, he could run even faster than before, not to mention that each death added to his stock. His skill, Love by Death, encourage that kind of behaviour, allowing him to burn up faster, and raise his speed even more.

Death's Gain (Melt Virus) (EX): Allowing him to receive something each time he experience death, whether from himself, or from experiencing others. Whether it's experience, form, strength or technique, etc... he would gain it, whether if it going to help him or not, as anything bad would just turn into his curse of death or his mana to get back a live.

Combo NP/Skill:

The 13th Death: Death of Existence:

Death of control. Death of sense. Death of motion. Death of sanity. Death of morality. Death of vice and virtue. Death of emotion. Death of suffering. Death of god. Death of connection .Death of record. Death of will.

If a person, somehow survive even after Assassin perform the 12 form of death, whether in any shape or form, they would be considered worthy enough for him to perform his final form of death: The Death of Existence.

In exchange for his "true" death, the disappearance of himself from the war and return to Death's embrace, he would first, delivered a trial, as his opponents fight against a true, overwhelming opponents of themselves at their's weakest, as they bet their own existence. If they succeeded, then not only would he remove, not only the death he perform, but all death possible, should they desired. But if they failed, not only would he be killed, but he also would be annihilated, even from the Akasha, with his Authority and Origin of "Death" confirmed by it. Their trace, their influence, any evidences of their's existence from past, present, future, and even parallel universe and beyond to the point of Akasha, would be wiped, until nothing is left.

Weapons: A short sword, with a skull at the guard.

Appearance: A young man with short hair.

...Welp, detail filled. Kinda Last Boss-y, tbh.

Well, this dude has Azrael, God Hand, some sort of virus and that menacing-sounding name, 13 Death.

Welp, anotha one...You know, you could contribute abit Gemmysaur, like Gemmysaur's rival, Gammasaur or something (the Ultimate Lifeform that come from space lol)

Name: Armament

Class: Caster

NP:

Omniultilization(Nine Lives):
The skill to ultilize any tools to it greatest potential and beyond. Even if it's an tools that she never seen before, or even when it isn't even one, even when it's a tool too difficult to understand, the "potential of interactions" of a certain object will be seen and understood for her, allowing her to perform feat that would normally be unthinkable for such an object.

Omnisphere (God Force): A spherical object that could immediately transform into any tools that have been stored in the "Informational Space". It's true power is the capacity of being All-in-one, so it could combine multiple of the tools for an even more versatile one.

Infomational Space(Gate of Babylon):The space where it contain the "tools" that it could transform. Like it name implied, it contain all of the possible phenomenon that could be acheive with a tools, in the broaded sense...In other words, all the possible Noble Phantasm. Not even she knew all about what's in there, though that doesn't mean she couldn't access them.

Skill:

Eternal Arms Mastership (A+):
The skill to used tool have engrained into her so much that it have developed into this skill.

Knowledge of All Thing (Natural Born Genius) (EX): As an effect of creating, ultilizing, and destroying so many tools in her life, she gained the ample knowledge and wisdom behind the mechanism of the world itself.

Collector (EX): Basically, the culmination of her journey, in search for all of the tools in the world, and used it for many manner of thing.

Combo NP/Skill:

Complete Arnament: The All-in-one Omnipurposed Noble Phantasm

It's a Gundam.

Sure, it's the complete combination of all the tools she have inside, that she could access. It's then transform into the most efficient, the most powerful, and thus the most versatile "tools" in the entire universe, capable of even the feat of total creation and destruction.

And it's a Gundam.

"After all, Mobile Suit is romance!". She said...

Weapons: A sphere that could transform into many thing.

Appearance: A young girl with black long hair.

Again, detail filled out later

Kurogane Ikki

Class:
Saber

Stats:

Strength: C (B)(A++) Mana: E (D)(C++)

Endurance: D (C)(B++) Luck: D

Agility: C (B)(A++) Noble Phantasm: B+(A+)

Personal Skills:

Hypersense (A)
- An amalgam of 3 of his skills in life, and his own version of Eye of the Mind. Insight, that allows him to see through his opponents moves to the point that, in a span of a few minutes, be able to see through their fighting style. Complete Body Control, that, as its name suggests, allows him to shut off some of his senses to enhance others, to the point of being able to hear his own bloodstream, count the hairs on one's head, know the amount of dust on his skin, and manually start his own heartbeat. And finally, Blade Steal, that allows him to replicate the techniques he observed from his opponent, to the point of reproducing sword techniques that he has yet to see, though, only if applicable to a sword or to his own body.

Battle Continuation (C) - Ikki fought on despite being sick, poisoned and starved for weeks, and won his battle against Toudou Touka, she who swings at the speed of lightning. Additionally, he has fought through even with broken bones and ruptured organs, and lastly, he stayed conscious despite Intetsu, his sword and the manifestation of his soul being broken.

Blade Steal (A) - An offshoot of his EoTM, he claims With but a few minutes of combat, Ikki can see through, figure out the flaws and master the techniques of the opponent he is fighting against, to the point of replicating techniques that they have yet to show.

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (E)
- As a part of the Knight classes, Ikki is given the Magic Resistance ability, but due to his terrible mana score, it manifests itself as the lowest rank. Cancels out low-ranking magecraft.

Noble Phantasm:

Ittou Shura (B+)
- Ittou Shura is Ikki's prized ability in life. It is akin to a temporary Mad Enhancement that can only be held for exactly one minute before he exhausts himself and reverts him back to his normal levels. When active, his stats except Luck all rank up two stages. It can only be used once a day.

Ittou Razetsu (A+) - Ikki's most powerful ability. It is Ittou Shura, condensced all into a single second, enhancing his physical prowess to the point of ridiculousness even for servant standards. The downside to it is that he is effectively crippled afterwards due to the heavy toll on his body, and will not be able to participate in combat until he recovers the next day.

So you're gone with an existing character huh? Is Blade Steal come from the others swordman in Fate/Koha-Ace (Settlement Sword), Complete Body Control is from Self-Suggestion, and Insight is from the many eye skill (specifically Eyes of The Mind (False))?

Also, finally done the Servant, check it out.

Neverland Wonderland (EX Rank Noble Phantasm) - A reality marble reflecting the distorted mindset of the heroic spirit who cannot distinguish between dreams and reality. Within the marble, all things can be real, and all things can be dream, allowing the user to switch things between the two at will. By making the weapons of dreams real, he can create impossible weapons like guns that never run out of bullets and will always hit their targets, swords that will cut through anything and kill with a scratch, and other weapons that could not work except on the logic of dreams. Even the user themselve can become a dream, rendering them immune to almost all forms of attack, or turn their opponent into a dream to erase them from reality. Even events can be made into dreams, making them as if they never occured, allowing the user to even undo their own injury and death, or the events of dreams made real, allowing the user to force events to happen.

OC, DC? (OC, Don't Steal?) Probably, that would fit with Nursery Rhyme, the designer Reality Marble too.

Yeah, can't think of anything original at the moment.

Anyways, Hypersense is the combination of 3 of his skills into a single, roided-up EoTM.

You got it right with Settlement and self-suggestion. Insight is EoTM (T), but roided up.

Also, dem skillz man. The Omni's can pretty much make her a gun-totting mage, or even Iron Man.

Then there's Gundam!? That's some grannybike Rider-tier ridiculousness right there. I like it. It's plausible too considering Avicebron's Adam.

Or she could be a gunsword nut, or All-the-Sword idiot, or a stationary Artilery Laser Cannon, or a literal walking tank, or the self-armed A.G.E system, or... You get the idea. She's pretty much a toolmaster's wet dream.

Name: Magia

Class: Archer

NP:

Unlimited Contract (Quintett Feuer):
The ultimate Magical Girls contract. In exchange for forever being a magical girl, and have to fight against evil forever, she gained the ultimate privillage of a Magical Girl.

A Madoka-level of curse, basically. Though the power is more in range of Sailor Moon...

Unlimited Magical Work (UBW): One of the contract's privillage, in which to be able to used, master and even create every form of magical girl possible, along with it gears, contracts,etc... . Whether it's Classic, Sci-fi, Military, Dark version, Ultimate, etc...she could access numerous of the gear and control it in midair, combine it form, ultilize it, etc... She could even be able to give out contract, or take it away.

Unlimited Field (Nursery Rhyme): The field that reflect the heart of the Unlimited Magical Girl...a barren field where nothing's there, except for the bright night sky above. It's her ultimate "Domain", where it give her unlimited power and unlimited privilage, over even the rule of the world itself. It's the place where she trapped the "evil" she seen before her eyes, and deliver her judgement, when all the sensible option fail against an overwhelming force.

Skill:

Magical Transformation (Civilization Erasure) (EX):
Anything she touch will become Magical Girl-ize: a normal clothes (or heck, even air and light) will become a magical suite, a stick will become a magical Staff, any attack come toward her would become sparkle effect and float away harmlessly, etc... This doesn't limited to physical thing, and could even rewrite the world temporarily, allowing for some impossible magical feat, such as the mysterious light appear where her's skirt is lifted...

Magical Analysis (Clairvoyance) (EX)

Determination of a Magical Girl (Determination of Steel) (EX)

Combo NPs/Skills:

Unlimited Magical Girl: Threat Eraser

"If I'm going to have a Madoka-level curse, I need to have at least a Madoka-level weapon, right?" And such, the Madoka-level-capable annihilating weapon of her is born.

Like modern time, it's an orbital bombarment weaponry, delivering the ultimate judgement to the evil that threaten the world balance...though as the cost of said world's balance. The ultimate one-move, surekill weapon that's accurately delivered the right amount of "force", as the right "place", as "anytime" something need to be annihilated. This function act as the safety pin for the weapon, as it's full capacity is essentially infinite, and could wipe "everything" to smithery.

..."Safety pin", but the result left behind couldn't be said anything less than "overkill" though.

Weapons:..."Magical Girl" weapon? Like, imagine if a AK-47 is held and stylize by a magical girl, and you get the idea for one of them.

Appearance: "Just an ordinary middleschool girl you could find anywhere", is what she describe herself...Just imagine Iilya's yuri-supporter friend, Mimi Katsura, with personality resembling Emiya.

Welp, done. Here's anotha magical girl of OPness.

...Welp, I'm out of idea for now (Not really, just that thinking up the move for them take too many times and i'm temporarily busy), so now I'm gonna just wait for someone else to do now.

Muhammad Dipatuan Kudarat
Kudarat

The Unconquerable Sultan of Mindanao

Class: Saber

Stats:

Strength: B (B+) Mana: D (D+)

Endurance: B (B+) Luck: C

Agility: B (B+) Noble Phantasm: A

Personal Skills:

Disengage (C)

Charisma (A)

Military Tactics (B)

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (D)

Noble Phantasm:

Nasir Ud-Din: Helper of The Faith (A)
- Like Iskandar's Ionian Hetairoi, the great Sultan summons his reality marble, the entirity of Maguindanao, the fortress within, and his army. Different to the King of Conquerer's version though, his marble does not force the enemy to enter, but force the vision of his reign out onto the world, replacing whatever land he was previously on temporarily.

Nasir Ud-Din boasts considerable defense due to it having its own pseudo-servants to defend the land from most any invaders. While within, the Great Sultan gets a (+) in all his stats for while the marble lasts. His army has the same stats as his enhanced ones while within the land, but gets a rank down if they go out of their land to attack. His soldiers however, do not have noble phantasms of their own as they are not true servants.

Lapu-Lapu
Philippines lapu lapu

The First Filipino Hero

Class: Saber (Alternatively, Lancer or Archer)

Stats:

Strength: B Mana: E

Endurance: B Luck: A

Agility: A Noble Phantasm: B

Personal Skills:

Bravery (B)

Charisma (A)

Clairevoyance (D)

Eye of the Mind (False) (B)

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (E)

Noble Phantasm:

Mangatang: Those Who Lie in Wait (B)
- Lapu-Lapu has varying folk accounts regarding his origin but a common factor among them was that he lies in wait. When Ferdinand Magellan, a portugese man who led a spanish expedition came to the Island of Mactan to call upon Lapu-Lapu to surrender as his king Humabon did (or as Magellan believed Humabon to be), followed by the burning of several properties, the latter retaliated with extreme prejudice, leaving Magellan for dead and his soldiers, scattered.

This part of his lore manifests as an ability, not unlike the Fragarach, in that it is meant to be activated after the opponent's attack. Unlike the Fragarach though, it does not send out an attack of its own, but undoes the offensive party's attack's damage and returns to the opponent the exact same wound.

You used 4 skill for the second one? Other than that, it's look good, is the second one a combi of fragrach, verg espara and a reality marble?

Yeah, 4 skills. He doesn't really have much else unlike the other Sabers.

Oh, and the second one has no marble. Just Frag and Avesta, but it reverses the damage on himself to nothing first before it damages the opponent.

...Guess you could look it at that. It's not like Gemmysaur ever used 3 NP as the same times though.

Back