• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate/Grand Order: Kiara's Tier?

I think Ramesses changes seem fair as well.

I guess I'll be handling the implementation of Kiara's skills as Beast III/R.

How exactly does Zelretch scale? He was aged immensely from spamming his best attack against the moon (well, a copy of it) that was about to crash into the planet by Crimson Moon or whatever. Not sure how you can scale this to Servants. Or anyone else for that matter except perhaps Divine Spirits at full power.

Do we even know what the attack does besides attack animation? Which could be anywhere from symbolising her authority or nature as Boddhisatva to basically using the energy of the solar system as an attack or something.

Wouldn't it be better to just wait for someone to translate what it does before jumping the gun?

He didn't just push back the mirror image of the moon he defeated Crimson Moon who is a Type. Though it could have been a compatibility thing because Crimson Moon didn't understand magic. Types>Everyone so they scale. Rider Quetz is a incarnation of the Sun God Quetz and is stated to be able to turn into the Sun with the Sun Stone. Amaterasu>Sefar>Ancient Gods>Full Power Divine Spirits.

@Evil, It was already translated.

Translations of Kiara/Beast III/R: Something Something Heaven's Hole; The NP of Beast III which breeds infinite demon pillars within its body. Her body is now a universe of its own, and a paradise. Anyone drawn into it loses their existence, with their consciousness liberated and their will melted. No matter how strong their body, or how much armour they have, this is meaningless inside Kiara's body, and they become as powerless as a newborn as they are liberated. Beast III is a hole in reality itself, but those drawn into the hole are overcome with ecstasy as they are erased. One could say that liberation from the reality of suffering is a form of salvation.

@Evil

Quetz can turn into the sun with her noble phantasm Piedra Del Sol, and while having lost half her strength and divinity she did a high 6-A feat as a side effect of the heat she emitted. Oh and she was wounded, exhausted from using another noble phantasm and was going to fade away. Her Noble phantasm wasn't at full power either.

Ok sorry for being a bother but can we perform the upgrades now? Pretty much everyone has agreed with the changes and scaling. Most if not all questions and problems have been cleared up as well.

@Ramesses: I believe Rep is gonna be the one that wants to perform the changes, but i guess he got preoccupied with something else at the time yesterday.

Made a minor change to ORT and Arc's archeype stat

Both are on a unimaginable scale compared to others, the unknown stat fits better...for now.

Just making an update of sorts, most of the suggested changes have been done as of rn.

Meaning those like Saver, Kiara, and the Types (for instance, mind y'all) among a couple others have been updated.

Quetz, Titan Sefar, and Slash Emperor don't have profiles yet, but I've otherwise done everything proposed here.

@Kami

I guess I was too busy looking for Ado Edem, since his name is on Angel Notes but he doesn't have a profile.

I'm not sure if this was asked or not, but does any of these changes affect BB since she has dieties like Tiamat abosrbed as well as being able to fight a full strength Gil despite being weaker?

GalaxianAegis said:
I'm not sure if this was asked or not, but does any of these changes affect BB since she has dieties like Tiamat abosrbed as well as being able to fight a full strength Gil despite being weaker?
In my opinion, it should, considering BB absorbed Tiamat and Ishtar among other goddesses.

Back