• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate/Grand Order: Kiara's Tier?

Matt doesn't come back on here and there's no definitive answer as to how this will solved...hmmm....

@NEH

What about Ea and Slash Emperor, which can kill the Types/Aristoteles/Ultimate Ones?

I don't know, since i haven't read Notes yet. Though you mentioned that Ea and Slash Emperor can kill Types by showing them the "Truth" of the world, right? Because to be honest, that sounds more like a specific weakness that the Types have rather than Ea and SE having the raw power to kill them.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Matt doesn't come back on here and there's no definitive answer as to how this will solved...hmmm....
I'm not very intelligent on Fate, so I thought I'd let the people discuss.

Well the Types are the concepts of the planets and Ea is a device that destroys the world on a conceptual level. It does sound like a weakness, but I also thought that Ea can also ignore durability by its inner mechanisms as well.

Well i take break :D

And this thread it talking about if Kiara should upgrade to Solar system level or not....but look like it have been forget in time.

I don't think it actually matters if it's an explosion or just light, thanks to this quote from BB:

Wait... why is Kiara-san here!? If the Moon Cell is a processor that rivals the solar system in scale, then that quasi-Beast is a pleasure land of equal proportions! Just get her out of here! Chase her off with a badmouthing fairy tale author or something!

This is what she says if you have Kiara in Grand Order, btw. So really, the only issue here is who gets the scaling. I'm still in favour of only upgrading the Types.

I disagree with only upgrading the Types and Kiara. I think that Sun gods and Bodhisattvas like Amaterasu, Saver and Quetz should scale. Dunno about Ea and Slash Emperor since they can kill types but it could be a weakness the Types have.

I guess Amaterasu and Saver make sense too, since it was already mentioned that Bodhisattvas can manage entire solar systems and Amaterasu is supposed to be the strongest thing in Extra and CCC, which would include Saver, but i'm not sure about Quetz. Maybe only when she's using the Sun Stone? Though in that case i think "possibly 4-B" would be better than just 4-B.

I don't know. Crimson Moon trying to drop the Moon on Zelretch when he should be able to do much more as a Type kinda makes me think he's not as strong as the others, but i admittedly don't know a lot about Crimson Moon and Zelretch.

Dunno Crimson Moon was stated by nasu in some interview to appear in notes after the final boss so it kind of implies that he is one of the stronger Types. It was stated that Zelretch defeated him because he didn't understand magic.

I dunno, IIRC the way that statement was phrased made it seem like he was the "secret mastermind" kind of bonus boss, rather than "stronger than the final boss".

@Kami

So... Ea isn't getting scaled then? It operates on the same principle and all.

Sooo where's everyone going to end up here?

While it seems to be emitting a blue aura, in actuality, it is showing the real blue sky by ripping apart the blood sky in order to show the barren world a glimpse of the "Truth." The glimpse of the "Truth" is supposedly very similar to the nature of Ea.

I don't think it really matters if it shows the Truth, mainly because Slash Emperor main "ability" is to increases its own length to match the size of the target by using a ludicrous amount of True Ether.

But what gives it the ability to kill Types is that it shows the Truth not that it is just the same size as the target, if Slash Emperor is scaled then Ea gets scaled as well. I guess Enkidus Enuma Elish should get a variable tier as well probably.

Anyway do you guys think prime Zelretch should scale because he defeated Crimson Moon?

Ea's ability to kill Types is more of because of its inner mechanisms than its raw Attack Potency. Denying the concept of worlds to beings that are literal concepts of planets would of course be very effective. I believe that we accept that Ea ignores durability to an extent here as well, so I can't see this being a buff there.

@Galaxian

At the very least, we can say it can kill things that are 4-B in durability.

@Gargoyle

Well, he didn't fight Beast Kiara, he only fought Earth Mother Kiara.

I think that the Sun Goddesses should be 4-C. The Bodhisattvas should be 4-B, and the Types scale to them.

Nobody else should scale.

@Reppuzan

That might be the best way to handle it, given the way the Nasuverse presents the mechanics to us.

I also agree with what Matt presented.

Back