• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate/Grand Order: Kiara's Tier?

I think Sun Gods should be At least 4-C possibly higher because they are special and come from the universe or something forgot what Tamamo said on Extella. Amaterasu, Bodhisattvas and Types should be 4-B. I don't think slash emperor or Ea should scale because of how their mechanics work but if we do scale slash emperor we scale Ea as well.

I'd have to look for the text, but I know that the Titan Altera has a statement that she'd be able to destroy the Moon at the beginning of Extella.

Rider Quetz should be 4-C with the Sun Stone because she becomes the sun.

Quetz true form along with other Sun gods should be At least 4-C likely higher because Rider Quetz is only a copy and posses a portion of her true power. And Sun gods come from the universe and are more powerful than regular Gods that come from the planet.

Bodhisattvas are 4-B because they can control the solar system and for Kiaras feat.

Types and Amaterasu are also at 4-B because they are basically above everyone else. Altera should qualify as well because she beat up the god of war and made the Mesopotamian gods surrender. And this was before they lost most of their powers and became divine spirits.

Zelretch gets a likely much higher rating because he defeated Crimson Moon.

One more thing what do we do about Vasavi Shakti? It was stated by Gilgamesh to be able to kill Altera/Sefar in one hit. And it can also kill Gods as in Divine Spirits original powerful forms.

No it's a spear of morality that kills anything it hits basically, the anti divine is a added effect and it's classified as anti divine because it's power is sufficient to kill gods.

@Ramesses

My only problem with that is the fact that:

1) Sieg was able to hold it off with rapid fire uses of Balmung.

2) It was blocked by Akhilleus Kosmos, which is explicitly stated to be weak to Anti-World level Noble Phantasms.

Well Sieg's Balmung was boosted by a command seal and it was still penetrated in 2 sec before Astolfo jumped in with Akhilleus Kosmos. The shield prevented Sieg from getting hit but it was still destroyed and Astolfo was horribly mangled. So maybe we should give Vasavi Shakti something like At least 5-B against non divine beings and 4-B against divine beings.

And Vasavi Shakti isn't a anti world noble phantasm anyway at least in apocrypha it hits 1 thing and that thing dies, and it hit Kosmos and Kosmos was destroyed as a result.

I'd still find it to be more than a bit strange for Vasavi Shakti to have more attack power than Ea of all things.

@Matt

It's explicitly stated to be the most powerful Noble Phantasm in existence bar none and is able to return virtually anything in existence "to the Origin" or in other words the void.

The only thing known to stop it is Avalon, which can nullify higher-dimensional interference.

@Ramesses

Since it was explicitly created to stop Gil's, but yes, you're right and I forgot about it.

These changes will go through, I think we only have one more thing to discuss and that is how we should scale the 4 constructs Ea, Excalibur, Vasavi Shakti and Tear Drop Photon Ray and the Knight Arm Slash Emperor.

I wouldn't recommend using nasuverse god tiers in match ups because most of them have little to no feats and haven't shown their powers yet like how Divine spirits haven't shown their authorities.

Vasavi Shakti is stated by Gilgamesh to work on Altera/Sefar and Vasavi Shakti only has one effect and that is to kill something in one blow. This is further bolstered by the fact that Karna claimed that it would one shot her in his side story and then later went on to solo Sefar. Vasavi Shakti is stated to be able to kill Gods as in Gods during the Age of the Gods when they had True Ether bodies and where magnitudes stronger. But the description of Vasavi Shakti makes it seem more like a conceptual weapon that kills anything it hits assuming it's used at full power.

"It is a spear made of lightning that will completely destroy anything in a single hit" from Extra Material

"An one-shot only spear of light that takes down even gods. A spear of mortality made out of lightning" from Apocrypha materials

"The god killing spear [O Sun, Abide by Death]. Its power is surely sufficient to kill gods. Therefore, Heroes are a matter of course; Magical Beasts, Phantasmal Beasts, Divine Beasts, Shields, Fortresses, Bounded Fields, every single existence is equally meaningless" from volume 5 of Apocrypha

"It holds the power to defeat the gods themselves" from CCC Karna Matrix

4-B Types / Boddhisvatas is fine with me. Amaterasu too. And Zelretch, I guess.

I don't think Vasavi Shakti should be 4-B. Got blocked by Achilles and is more hax-based than anything.

I agree that it should be taken as hax. I don't think the information really says anything about the raw DC being on that level.

"It is a spear made of lightning that will completely destroy anything in a single hit" from Extra Material

"An one-shot only spear of light that takes down even gods. A spear of mortality made out of lightning" from Apocrypha materials

"The god killing spear [O Sun, Abide by Death]. Its power is surely sufficient to kill gods. Therefore, Heroes are a matter of course; Magical Beasts, Phantasmal Beasts, Divine Beasts, Shields, Fortresses, Bounded Fields, every single existence is equally meaningless" from volume 5 of Apocrypha

"It holds the power to defeat the gods themselves" from CCC Karna Matrix

Both allude to its DC with the first bold text insinuating it with "Surely Sufficient to Kill" which tbh, can't be hax. I'm not sure how exactly Akhilleus Cosmos stopped it, given its power.

Power can refer to hax, you know? It doesn't mean necessarily mean destructive power. Even if it did, its feats contradict its descriptions.

At best, it'd be "4-B against gods". It harms / kills gods because it's Anti-Divine, not through sheer power.

Even as powerful as Karna is, he's still only a demigod in verse and I can't see him being able to one shot beings like Amaterasu and other top tier gods without some kind of hax helping him out.

I also agree with Prome in that we should use the actual feats shown for context, since they seem to contradict the descriptions.

Karna doesn't get 4-B because the only 4-B god is Amaterasu, and the Sefar that Karna killed with VS wasn't on its 4-B form. 5-B should be okay for destroying Akhilleus Cosmos, though.

It's a "spear of mortality" and single target and so far when it has been used at full power it has destroyed anything it hit. It also has a description of "a single strike that removes all impurities" for me it seems to be a conceptual weapon that kills anything it hits when used at full power and it works against gods because of its anti divine effect. The descriptions doesn't really mention DC it says it's a spear of mortality that can kill gods, it can destroy basically anything and that it has a anti divine effect. But it should be At least 5-B, possibly higher for destroying Kosmos and for being stated to being able to kill Gods. Should probably also explain that Vasavi Shakti being able to killl Gods is probably due to its anti divine effect hence a its possibly higher rating.

So do we all agree on the following

4-C Rider Quetz with the Sun Stone because she becomes the sun.

At least 4-C likely higher True Quetz along with other Sun Gods, because Rider Quetz is only a copy of a incarnation of the True Quetz and only posses a portion of her true power. And Sun gods come from the universe and are above the regular Gods that come from the planet.

4-B Bodhisattvas because they can control the solar system and for Kiara's feat. Types, Amaterasu and 7th form Titan Sefar/Altera because they are basically above everyone else. As seen when Altera beat up the god of war and made the Mesopotamian gods surrender. And this was before they lost most of their powers and became divine spirits when the age of the gods ended.

Zelretch gets a possibly 4-B rating because he defeated Crimson Moon. But it was stated that Crimson Moon only lost because he didn't understand Magic.

At least 5-B Vasavi Shakti due to destroying Kosmos higher against targets that have divinity. With its anti divine effect it can kill Gods.

Teardrop Photon Ray gets a possibly far higher due to being a attack from the War God Mars.

Ea and Slash Emperor don't scale due to how their mechanics work but should be mentioned in their profile that they work on beings with 4-B durability.

Excalibur has too much unknown currently so we ignore it. Even though it was presumably the thing that defeated Sefar.

Back