• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Magnitude 9 is the kind of earthquake that pushed all of Japan up (up, as in North) by several centimeters. 3 km of effect is not really enough.

Also 9 on the richter should be like 6-C to 6-A. An earthquake that big usually splits apart an island completely or forms a cliff across a continent

Yes it is using richer scale, 7-A kinetic energy created by things like meteorites can create earthquakes of that magnitude.

Well tbf, for range of an earthquake it depends on many factors than just strength. 9 is huge enough if given ehough range to shatter or damage a large island like Java or Sumatra, also effects continents.

Also, isn't 9 on the richter scale is like multiple times much stronger on the energy scale than the Little Boy?

You can ask a few calc group members to comment here.

I already said that earthquake influenced not just by power but range too. Angra was not really deep underground but his shaking was like that of a 9 Richter scale.

That doesn't matter. The 7-A comes from the range and shaking. One is not enough. The feat wouldn't be a hundredth of what an actual magnitude 9 earthquake wouldd be.

Makkurona said:
Also 9 on the richter should be like 6-C to 6-A. An earthquake that big usually splits apart an island completely or forms a cliff across a continent
That's for the total seismic moment. We only account for the Radiated Waves when earthquakes are caused by abilities.

Yeah I already considered this stuff

I mostly just want to know what we plan on replacing it with

I know there's a Low 7-B feat for Saber's armor Nasuverse but I can't think of anything else

The mountain level statements without further context is actually Low 7B as shown by book eating magician revisions

So consistent

While physical AP is going to be downgraded, there exists NP calcs that are yielding High 6-C to High 6-B (That people are having a hard time accepting)

So, after the downgrade is carried out, get the NP upgrade o

It might be possible to calc the Herc Vs Saber Altered fight in the new movie

Or

Karna vs Sieg/Siegfried from Apocrypha

Or

Gawain using his Galatine NP from last encore

Maybe even calc Arashes NP??? Aren't we given a distance, and location in his bond, and told how it would scale???

Dangai Ichigo said:
KnightOfSunlight said:
Herc vs Saber Alter is the best bet since it's just salter using mana burst
A friend of mine actually did a calc and it wielded Mountain Level and Large Mountain Level
If what happened in the VN doesn't contradict this, it may actually can be used, right? Not sure how to count canonicity.

A friend of mine actually did a calc and it wielded Mountain Level and Large Mountain Level
If what happened in the VN doesn't contradict this, it may actually can be used, right? Not sure how to count canonicity.

Considering that she is regarded as even her Normal Blows can flat out kill Herc and Herc is said to be a mountain buster...It shouldn't be that far off

So what is the issue with the calc exactly? Is it that it doesn't affect a big enough range to be considered mag 9?

Anyway, about the Salter and Herc thing, is there a link to the calc or was it not done on any website?

>fate gets mountain level via earthquake removed

>gets possibly upgraded to Large Mountain Level via Salter being herself

Irony is sweet

Paul Frank said:
So what is the issue with the calc exactly? Is it that it doesn't affect a big enough range to be considered mag 9?

Anyway, about the Salter and Herc thing, is there a link to the calc or was it not done on any website?
Yes.

Anyway Mountain and Island level requirements show that mountain busting is Low 7B unless there's more context behind it.

You guys do realize we have to see if the calc is legit before we start revising right?

Hold off.

Back