• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Page 145 out of 180 of Fate/Strange Fake Volume 1 (Also the 4th "Kilometers" down if you CTRL+F and then type in Kilometers) The battle between Enkindu and Gilgamesh glassed over the earth from with extreme heat and caused a crater that is said to be "Several Kilometers across"

• "As he left the room, a monitor displayed a view from a helicopter. It was the evidence of a
    clash between two Heroic Spirits — carved into the earth and baked into glass by extreme heat
    and pressure was a massive crater, several kilometers across.
    " [1]
Note: They woudl have destroyed the planet if not for the counter force, and Enkindu stitching reality back together.

My Fate/Grand Order game isn't working, but is it possible to calc Arashes feat of causing a sort of crater that is 2,500 kilometers long and scale it?? we are given a location too because its apparently a "National Border' I never looked it up though lol. https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Arash look at his bond points down below.

Anyways that is basically all the stuff i could find that could possiblely be calc'able. So, why did we pick the angra mainyu one lol x D

Tbf there are many feats that thread into above 7-A by Servants. Just adding, Tomoe burned down a whole province, and Shuten did something on the same scale too. There are many that i can't remember all of them.

Anyway, both Risci and Bambu have shown the calc has problems, as such it is now unuseable.

Unless there is a person who is a trusted calc member says this is okay, this calc is now invalid.

I am making a Fate CRT

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Page 145 out of 180 of Fate/Strange Fake Volume 1 (Also the 4th "Kilometers" down if you CTRL+F and then type in Kilometers) The battle between Enkindu and Gilgamesh glassed over the earth from with extreme heat and caused a crater that is said to be "Several Kilometers across"
  • "As he left the room, a monitor displayed a view from a helicopter. It was the evidence of a
    clash between two Heroic Spirits — carved into the earth and baked into glass by extreme heat
    " [1]
Note: They woudl have destroyed the planet if not for the counter force, and Enkindu stitching reality back together.
I could probably do this as long as I can use the manga to do the depth scaling.

Chariot190 said:
    " [1]
I could probably do this as long as I can use the manga to do the depth scaling.
Better to use the light novel itself for reference, better accuracy as it is the original one. But i will link you the manga links if you want

@Chariot there was a knowledgeable member on other crt threads that said the manga was non-camon, or not reliable. I that that was Lancer but if I remember right.

Then that feat is completely undoable. We dont know the depth of the crater thus we cant calc it.

I was just gonna take the crater from the manga, assume that the width is the same and pixel scale the depth assuming same size as the novel.

>noncanon.

I thought everything fate was canon?

How SF is not canon? FFS, i have heard about it being non canon. But from my friends who are also Fate fans and various Fate community don't view it as not canon, canon even. If that's the case, then let's just make everything but SN not canon then. Bam. done.

I was only referring to.the manga, but I really don't know

But here's the link to it. The crater is tye last 6 pages. But also it would have been a planet level feat if not for verse cosmology mechanics https://************.com/chapter/fatestrange_fake/chapter_8

Doing a rough half assed calc with minimum value (1.5km radius)

Got me 43418402292.98 tons of tnt.

I assumed 300 meter depth, I'll do some scaling later I guess to find an exact depth but that's a place holder for now.

(43.41840229298 teratons, seems kinda way to high but idk).

@Chariot there was a knowledgeable member on other crt threads that said the manga was non-camon, or not reliable. I that that was Lancer but if I remember right.
I remember RegisNex guy saying "lololololol you use manga feats???" When arguing with Matt about Gil's 5-B Enuma Elish.

Just how reliable was that?

Diinou HotHead said:
I remember RegisNex guy saying "lololololol you use manga feats???" When arguing with Matt about Gil's 5-B Enuma Elish.
Just how reliable was that?
I disagree entirely with that multi-continental downgrade, but I posted light novel stuff and it was after that thread for closed that I found more reasons why these layers and reverse side if the world is weird.

The manga is just an adaptation from the light novel to manga. It just gives more visual effect and attracts more audience. There shouldn't be much difference.

Chariot190 said:
Doing a rough half assed calc with minimum value (1.5km radius)
Got me 43418402292.98 tons of tnt.

I assumed 300 meter depth, I'll do some scaling later I guess to find an exact depth but that's a place holder for now.

(43.41840229298 teratons, seems kinda way to high but idk).
So almost halfway inti 6-B country tier??

Apparently (it seems kinda high, i expected like 7-A-low end tier 6 not country) you'd have to half it though, it was a shared feat.

Not really that difficult, i plugged 1.5km radius and picked a random depth (300 meter from eyeballing the manga) into a volume calculator Then just multiplied the cm3 by the standard vaporization value.

It's a placeholder feat though, we need to calculate the actual depth then use that instead of an assumed depth but it should be around there.

Chariot190 said:
Apparently (it seems kinda high, i expected like 7-A-low end tier 6 not country) you'd have to half it though, it was a shared feat.
Not really that difficult, i plugged 1.5km radius and picked a random depth (300 meter from eyeballing the manga) into a volume calculator Then just multiplied the cm3 by the standard vaporization value.

It's a placeholder feat though, we need to calculate the actual depth then use that instead of an assumed depth but it should be around there.
Hey, I found a calc on Facebook that is a copy paste of Gawain using Exaclibur Galatine in last encore...

How would you like me to post it to check it out???

Post it in a blog. I'll post a link to the blog in the evaluation thread once you do so or you can, doesn't really matter who does it.

Back