• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll go get the calc and if there's anything wrong with it is possible to fix it ? Although I would have to do it when I get home since I'm on the phone now

Get that calc ready as a blog, because no matter if this downgrade passes or not, that calc can up Fate's AP above what it currently ìs.

Karna Vs. Siegfried was kinda ******* stupid, I remember doing a rouch calc and got like tier 6 for the huge vaping and melting feats, although im pretty sure that's via an np that's already tier 6.

I have to unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message later if you need my help.

Thanks Ant. Just reminder that knight and top Servants can take and even tank A - A++ NPs that are like 6-C at least through endurance alone.

If you're trying to say that top servants can tank Karna's huge meltdown in apoch then that's an upgrade, but, it's also Karna, who's like, a top tier among the top.

Well, i'm not talking about Karna's attack, i'm talking about other B+ - A rank NPs that for reasons Servants can take on through endurance or magecraft for Casters.

Such as? I only know of one other NP calc that got tier 6.

Excalibur Galatine, Failnaught, Arondight, Caladbolg, Sword of Paracelcus, Golem Keter Malkuth (Adam), Peerless in Swordmanship - Zen and The Sword as One, etc

Chariot190 said:
If you're trying to say that top servants can tank Karna's huge meltdown in apoch then that's an upgrade, but, it's also Karna, who's like, a top tier among the top.
I mean, Sieg clearly tanked the meltdown ovo

The meltdown was also only a side effect of the np activating, so it's not like they are actually tanking an attack from Karna

Oh, i thought other comparable NPs. Then again, some of these NPs can outright bust a mountain (Adam literally 1v1 Ivan which was mountain sized and commented to be like a god of Olympus by Atalante Alter), Caladbolg literally destroys an almost continent sized Singularity, and lastly Excalibur Morgan destroyed a meteor crashing into earth that would cause world class catastrophy, but even then Servants can somehow take or even tank these NPs.

Caladbolg was tier 6, that had been calc'd (but it was also caladbolg at it's best unleashing its true name).

Give me source on the other two mentioned, I may calc it if I have some free time.

Adam: Last chapters of Lostbelt 1 Anastasia. There should be translated video of it on youtube or try use story compilation FGO on reddit.

Excalibur Morgan: Shinjuku Singularity. Listen to Moriarty closely on how he would use the meteor. There is the NA version on Youtube for videos.

Sorry cant give the links rn because limitations.

KnightOfSunlight said:
I'm not opposed to Low 7-B though since Fate would probably wreck shop in that tier
I mean, Low 7-B are lacking tbh so i don't know if they get quite plenty of matches if its implanted

>Adam: Last chapters of Lostbelt 1 Anastasia. There should be translated video of it on youtube or try use story compilation FGO on reddit.

I could try and take a look at that later.

>Excalibur Morgan: Shinjuku Singularity. Listen to Moriarty closely on how he would use the meteor. There is the NA version on Youtube for videos.

Yeah, here's the thing though, we know how big the meteor is, iirc, although it has been awhile, the meteor would be as big as the barrel of the gun, which we can figure out. It could encroach on tier 6 though depending on how badly it was destroyed, if it was like vaporization. Unless you wanna scale the meteor's ke to excalibur morgan, but i dont know if it would have to overcome the meteor's ke to destroy it opposed to just the mass of it.

I would scale the meteor to Excalibur Morgan, and the NP destroyed the meteor completely as Shinjuku was left undamaged afterwards. Though since i'm quite sleepy right now, i will let others if they have more thoughts about this.

But that's only the case if ExMorgan had to overcome it's KE, opposed to just destroying its mass before it made impact.

That could still be pulverization, not exactly vaporization, oh well, assuming vape that's 53509.16 tons or 53 kilotons, nothing special, turns out bennu aint actually that big, only 275 meter radius averaged (unless it's miles, not meters, in which case that's gonna be hitting tier 6 with ease).

inb4 spatial/size manip that made the meteor 1609.34x bigger.

It's meter, the calc reach 1.94107E+23 J. I forgot why they didnt accept it. I link it above.

I read it, the calc only matters if Excalibur Morgan overcame it's KE though.

No? They would only have to overcome it's mass and destroy it before impact, and we know it's being desroyed, not stopped in its tracks or something, Excalibur Morgan is a giant laser beam, as long as it hits and destroys its mass then it could still stop the meteor fine without being equal with its KE.

Oh yeah, btw Herc the chad tanked Loptr Lægjarn from Surtr before he dies from conceptual boost against life, the sword's energy, and the size of the sword itself in LB2
Loptr laegjarn

Okay so I don't know anything about Fate or the discussion that has occurred so far. I was asked to speak here on Earthquake calcs, so I will.

That calc is smelly. Mag 9 would be potentially applicable if it were just... the ground. But a cliff is a natural structure rising above the ground, which effectively means it is far less stable. It could be destroyed much much much more easily than the actual just flat earth. I personally don't like using EQ calcs for such short range EQs either (since by default they are widespread and the calc gets a little fucky if you use too low of a distance) but 3 km could probably be alright.

TL;DR I think the magnitude needs lowered by a lot. I'll let you go back to your discussion now.

My concern about the lack of LB2 translation rising again after seeing that picture, why in the hell LB2 doesn't have any translation?

Since the discussion seems to just be focused on Fate I'll go ahead and dip out for now.

Well, it's just people. Events in JP come real fast and people who translate also have life too. So yeah it's just people and real life, also how fast events in JP are.

This is Karna Vs Siegfriend/Sieg of Fate/Apocrphyra and in this fight there is multiple possibely calc'able feats. The first of which you see karna do a Casual sort of Nuke Like Explosion and you see what appears to be rockes glowing as if melted from the blast. Then later on you see a collision of 2 attacks that does a wide AoE sort of blast, and then we get the very famous turn everything into lava scene. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_kPukc6bkE

Back