• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail speed of Exceeds

I 'd like to ask if Happy is MHS wouldn't it mean Charle, and Pantherlily (both of them seems superior) are too? And wouldn't it led to increase of Ezel and Dimaria ,and possibly much more ?

I am truly unsure why it is like that but if he is listed as such we should take it into consideration

So either Hypersonic+ for Happy or speed changes gor a lot of characters

Well it's travel speed and happy has shown to be slower than far slower stuff however I do disagree with the Zeref lowball since he is a god tier and an exception.

I am truly aware of his speed , but it brings incosnistenices- as panterlily and charles (who both are superior) are just Hypersonic+

Ok, just lets edit their profiles (but only for a Second Timeskip Key, obviously they weren't MHS in Pre Timeskip and Post First Timeskip)

KaenDragneel123 said:
Believe me
I want a FT upgrade at least in speed

But apparentally we need f*cking calcs
We do need either calcs or solid powerscaling. I'm going to make a thread for a Gildarts upgrade, and there's also a few feats that really should be calculated, but i don't have the time right now.

KaenDragneel123 said:
1. What can upgrade Gildarts? And which characters will seems affected?
2. Which Feats?

http://www.*********.co/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c417/16.html

http://www.*********.co/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c417/17.html

http://www.*********.co/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c417/18.html

A Small City level character shouldn't be able to do that to a mountain. As for which characters would be affected, no one until he fights someone in the war.

2. Gray freezing tornadoes and Natsu defeating Ikusatsunagi, but i don't know if calculating Natsu's feat is possible.

2. Believe me, freeze air is pathetic

Mainly because of air density

And Natsu feat... I found a possible upgrade for Ikusatsunagi, although it need some changes

1. If you can scale the mountain size, there is no trouble

KaenDragneel123 said:
2. Believe me, freeze air is pathetic
Mainly because of air density

And Natsu feat... I found a possible upgrade for Ikusatsunagi, although it need some changes

1. If you can scale the mountain size, there is no trouble
Well, DontTalk said that freezing air was usually much higher than freezing water, so i thought maybe we could get an upgrade. As for Natsu, the problem is Ikusatsunagi's size. But if we could find a way to properly scale his size, we could get an upgrade depending on how big he really is. Then we have to remember that he took no damage from Natsu's first punch, so he at least has Small City level Durability. No idea if that makes a difference.

1. I don't see why we can't just assume its an average size mountain.

1. Not assumptions please

2. Yeah... and what happends to my Shizuku calc? With water is MCBL, with air is ONLY Room Level

So yeah, Pathetic

@KaenDragneel I think its fine to assume the size of things for a calc, as long as the assumption makes sense. The amount of calcs that use assumptions for the size of things like that is pretty big.

Back